Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear market end or not? - page 12. (Read 2945 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 01:37:55 PM
Guess June is about to finish and we are still seeing bear market, I think in crypto market, No one can actually predict the price of coins in the market, market flows in the direction we least expect. Let's hope July will bring bullish days for us.
Activity: 35
June 25, 2018, 01:30:53 PM
In the last couple of years summer never been very bullish. So, I think we might see spikes and some roller-coaster but unless we see some really big and good news, I wouldn't expect a recovery and bullish feelings before October-November. Undecided
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 01:21:15 PM
It seems to me that this is the case because the whole market is going down right now, my wallets are completely red, sad but true.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
June 25, 2018, 01:13:37 PM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

I'm not sure that the bearish market will end in June, most likely it will continue until September. In the summer there will be slight ups and downs, but now the market hasn't the main thing - trading volumes, and if the volumes drop, then the price decreases, it's necessary to infuse new money.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 07:55:15 AM
It is, but don't worry about that, we will face the new one soon, it is just the heating before actual prices going up high, so prepare yourself to that, because soon you would need to have many tokens in order to sell them by high prices!
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 07:16:56 AM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

It is possible that the market will grow only after 3 years, since such cycles have already been seen previously, it is all fueled by the fact that there are 160,000 bitcoins of Mt. Gox. exchange, but also do not forget that we are dealing with a crypt and it is not predictable, I am preparing for an even greater Bear market and at the same time I hope for growth in the short time.
End or not can be answered by time because this is really unpredicted situation when we invest in crypto.
Expert also dont know about bitcoin future so how do we know whether the cyptocurrency is in end of bear or not. Just do what you believe to make more confident.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
June 25, 2018, 07:05:33 AM
No, this will run till auguest. Please wait if you are going to invest. Try to hodl in tusd. Thats the best thing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 07:04:19 AM
It is hard to tell if the bear market will continue but I guess it will stop anytime soon because the price of Bitcoin and altcoin are already on sale. If the bear market continue, 828 even whales are affected with this and they won't let it happen because they are the one who manipulate the market.
Activity: 79
June 25, 2018, 07:03:50 AM
This moment is impossible to judge, but the market has now been recovered, but does not represent a bear market is over, but the recent crash will have plenty of capital outflow, may flow into the currency, it will bring a wave of rising
Activity: 140
June 25, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

I also heard from a few knowledgeable people that in July the market will start to grow. But personally, I think that we will just take a breather, and then continue the fall.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
June 25, 2018, 06:48:22 AM
The recent price movements of bitcoin are good. It has already stopped falling and gradually strengthened the position. Daily trading volume is rather high, therefore people have not lost their interest in bitcoin. The most important thing now is to fix at the point of $7000 and I think the bear market will be over.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
June 23, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

Nobody really knows. People said the bear market would end in April, May, June, etc. Your best bet is to buy and hold good projects. I like to invest in one solid, reputable coin, like VeChain, and one high potential low market cap coin like Morpheus Network. I'll wait out the market to return to bull with solid holds.
Noone yeah , but things seems leading to longer bearish period... Won't completely bounced back anytime soon. Just a little rise to get down even more and repeat. We have experienced it so far , several times go down bigger than how much rise it was. Take this kind moment as a benefit to keep buying continuously... Till the dips reached.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 12:07:16 PM
Right now no one can confirm the situation as it has been going up a little and going down more in these recent weeks.

But by nature, what goes down will come up eventually so we just have to do our job by waiting patiently
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 12:05:23 PM
Many recent reports are signalling towards major investors waiting to enter the market soon. This is likely bring in more money to the crypto market. This will definitely oingt o bring a pump. But when is this happening is not clear. This news of big financial firms entering the crypto market is spreading since April. But the market is going down only after that. But Bitcoin got support at $5900. Therefore, there won't be any further serious dip.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
June 23, 2018, 12:03:52 PM
Bears can not leave the market in any way, because people are used to putting shorts on bitcoin, but it will very soon end and many traders will lose their money again, I think that it will soon begin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

The crypto market is very unpredictable right now. I think cryptos will begin their big rise not this month but maybe the month after. If we look at the trend last year, the price of eth and btc really took off not after the 4th quarter.
Activity: 451
June 23, 2018, 11:56:03 AM
Who's care ? Don't listen any 'news', nobody can predict when will bear market ended, market price move anytime, I think whole control the price and wait for them join the party again, just wait and hold your assets, I believed that market won't dip forever and must rise later
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 11:45:17 AM

I think whether or not the bear market will this june, doesn't matter at all. Because I look forward on the long term and I believe that the whole cryptocurrency market will sooner or later become more stable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 126
June 23, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

Now almost the end of the month, waiting for the 29th, when there Will be payments on futures on the Chicago stock exchange, then perhaps there will be a turn and by mid-July we will overcome the mark of 9000$ I believe in it !
Activity: 182
June 21, 2018, 10:20:46 PM
NOPE!  2018 is the year of the BEAR!  Nothing is going to happen until 2019!
Pages:
Jump to: