Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear market end or not? - page 15. (Read 2945 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 04:05:37 AM
I think the bear market will not end yet. Now that the market conditions are slowly stable, it will continue for a long period of time at this stage. We need to have enough patience to wait. I believe the market will pick up again.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 03:17:10 AM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

I am sure the bear market will soon end because everybody I see has started to fret with the bear market which is currently unhealthy because with the current bear market, can make the market price of crypto become ups and downs and not yet stable
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
June 19, 2018, 02:36:38 AM
I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.
I heard people say that I was going to win the Lottery in June. Is june really when I'm going to win? You guy's are experts so I know you can assure me on this.
Activity: 95
June 19, 2018, 02:33:14 AM
The bear market is judged only by past experience, and there is not much evidence that the bear market is over. I don't think the bear market will end so soon.
Activity: 210
June 19, 2018, 02:29:22 AM

yes indeed I heard so and so I am sure with the end of the bear market later the crypto market will return good and can be stable again because with the bear market this crypto market has not been stable and experienced up and down the price because some people are also waiting for the end of the bear market
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 02:16:57 AM
It seems to be like that bro, we were anticipating a great groove to the end of the year, we were hoping for all green, but the spring ends, and all of our beliefs ends along with it. So far now everything is red again.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 10:20:54 AM
Bear market as we see still is same I think this will continue till Bitcoin price will be like this, bear market will over when Btc is going to break 10k$ resisteance if not still we ll stay in this bear.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

I don't know if these are experts, but they will eat their words for saying this, cryptocurrency is very volatile, we never know what's going to happen next, bad news or good news there will always have an impact on the price and we have no full control on this.
In my opinion, seeing the trend of this business we have already experienced the bull market last quarter of the year 2017 and ofcourse it wont be stable as that because a lot of investors sell their coins because of high price value. That is why we are now experiencing bear market season which gives us the opportunity to buy and hold and still wait for the bull market.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2018, 09:49:51 AM
Who has been saying this and are their particular reasons ? I don't think you should believe anything you hear. We're obviously not out of it, when bull market starts, you'll know.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
June 13, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

I don't know if these are experts, but they will eat their words for saying this, cryptocurrency is very volatile, we never know what's going to happen next, bad news or good news there will always have an impact on the price and we have no full control on this.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
June 13, 2018, 09:27:29 AM
I think it will never end. It is come in and says I am here. We 're waiting for bullish impatiently. Still...
Activity: 224
June 13, 2018, 09:25:05 AM

The exact date you will not be called. The growth will be unambiguous. But when the market starts to grow no one knows. One thing can be said with certainty: this will happen when no one expects this.
Activity: 574
https://eloncity.io/
June 13, 2018, 09:20:53 AM
Difficult question. Personally, I thought that the beginning of the summer will be a turning point and the market will be bullish. But looking at the graphs for the last day you can see the opposite, which is very sad. It looks like the bear market never left us. What will be further difficult to predict.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 05:47:41 AM

The possibility will end and if it does not end what will happen with the crypto market because now the crypto market is still not up and so I am sure the market will be stable again and can get a good profit

Activity: 546
Merit: 4
June 13, 2018, 05:22:03 AM
I do not think we are letting the market end, but let's just say what we do is hold. I think the hold is better than letting even make the market crash. Of course this should be done wisely, can also be done with a wise trading, which essentially never do dump. Then the rise and fall of altcoin prices may be resolved, and we should not let the market end.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 13, 2018, 05:19:25 AM

The market is unpredictable,no one of us know if June will mark end of bear market. But ofcourse I am hoping that it will end this month. I am also sick of waiting for the bullish market to start.
Activity: 756
June 13, 2018, 05:15:08 AM
As we see, at the moment the situation on the market does not improve, and when this downtrend ends, it is difficult to guess. All that we can do now is take advantage of the fact that the prices are low and buy the coins we are interested in, and wait for prices to start rising again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 13, 2018, 05:14:48 AM
I think that in the near future the market will fall further. I'm waiting for growth when the summer is over. I think until this time will continue to fall.
Activity: 336
June 13, 2018, 05:11:11 AM
No,I dont thing so,bears are still very strong at the moment and we will probably see new dips of bitcoin and altcoins.Lots of experts predict the new bull-run by the end of this year or in  the beginning of the next one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
June 13, 2018, 05:08:49 AM
We are at the bearish market now. And I do not think the markets will be so high because it's summer. The bullish market will come with winter i think.
Pages:
Jump to: