Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear market,a blessing in disguise - page 10. (Read 23901 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 08:28:05 AM
I see nothing wrong with getting rich with cryptography. Now everyone earns as they can. And since cryptography is a broad industry, open to everyone, everyone will take advantage of the chance to make money on it. I think you also work here not for free.
As for the blockchain technology, it is interesting to many people, they follow its development and it is worthy of respect
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 03, 2019, 08:18:05 AM
Probably it is, only now after the market recovers, we will most likely observe how a large number of people will join the cryptocurrency again!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
January 03, 2019, 07:21:20 AM
The original cryptocurrency was driven by interests, and many people invested a lot of money. This is a good thing whenever someone invests in cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
January 03, 2019, 07:19:02 AM
Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.
Yes bear market is indeed a blessing in disguise.. those who are after quick riches should leave the market for those who are willing to hold and develop iy
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 03, 2019, 06:50:05 AM
There is nothing wrong with speculation, but excessive speculation is definitely not good. Excessive speculation has caused crypto's price to deviate far from its true value, and it has produced a huge bubble. If there is no speculation, it is not good, if no speculation will make the market lose its vitality.
In general, all trading is price speculation. Just until the cryptocurrency will be regulated there still will be too much speculation
Activity: 434
January 03, 2019, 06:11:03 AM
There is nothing wrong with speculation, but excessive speculation is definitely not good. Excessive speculation has caused crypto's price to deviate far from its true value, and it has produced a huge bubble. If there is no speculation, it is not good, if no speculation will make the market lose its vitality.
Activity: 388
January 03, 2019, 06:10:11 AM
I am very willing to contribute to the development of blockchain technology and crypto, but I think this requires a unified power because my personal strength is negligible.
copper member
Activity: 294
January 03, 2019, 06:06:49 AM
You can't be totally wrong in your assertion.
Many joined Cryptocurrency business for the sole aim of just hitting it big without recourse to contributing their part to the development of the blockchain technology.
Many developers keep churning out one ico after the other for the aim of making money.
Now the bear market is helping in no small measures to separate the chaff from the main deal. I understand that almost 1000 coins became worthless in 2018.
Activity: 336
January 03, 2019, 05:48:17 AM
a bear market is good for investors as well as coin developers both have time to do developments are seen organic growth the best example is waves coin waves had genuine long-term growth
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 03, 2019, 05:22:21 AM
Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.

Strange statement, because everything should be in moderation. Think about it, even a large amount of ice can kill a person, and ut somehow too much ice to cool the cryptosphere. You can freeze.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
December 22, 2018, 11:41:55 AM
You are right, as it stand only blockchain and crypto believers are left, those who want to get rich quick have left, patient is a virtue and the reward will be huge profit for people who possesses that quality.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 10:14:49 AM
If they make an exit mate theres a big possibility that they would come back as soon as the market recover.I think theres a repeating scenario here,because we all want to be successful in the world of cryptocurrency and everyone thinks that this would be the easiest way to become wealthy.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
December 22, 2018, 10:01:24 AM
Of course people who wait patiently always get good results in the crypto world.Volatility is the main reason and crypto has never followed any technical theory , the price is mostly manipulated by the people and some good updates in the technology.Still we are in very early period of the crypto period and its a long way to go so we must enjoy both bear as well as bull market and act accordingly.Every person gets chance here its their own decision whether to take it or leave it.But one thing we must never trade based on emotion or fomo or else getting wrecked is very common.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
December 22, 2018, 05:39:48 AM
It is certainly a blessing in disguise. Many of us have been able to learn so much from it,we have also learn how to survive in bearish.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 19, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
I think if I am a new investor and I am really new to Cryptocurrency which has limited resources but very much interested to invest. The bearish moment was really a blessing to me because I can buy Bitcoin and Altcoins at it's cheapest price. And when the right time comes and there will bullrun. I guess that will be the winning moment for me.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
December 19, 2018, 01:18:03 PM
I think the fact that we've barely corrected down after +/- +10% runs on most coins is indicative of the bears being insecure if they can push it much lower. Obviously it's not a bull-run yet, and we're merely recouping some of the insane losses.
copper member
Activity: 378
December 18, 2018, 05:41:13 AM
The companies that have multiple venture capitalists and hedge funds behind them will last through this bear market. Easy examples are ETH, EOS, XLM, XRP and VET but there's many of them all the way down the list of +/- 2100 on coinmarketcap.com.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 15, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

Well, I see bear market really as an opportunity like a door to newbies in the cryptocurrency space. It is the start of the new beginning in the life of new traders and investors. Maybe the past is bad but expect that the market develop as soon as the whales starts to buy more.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 09:40:16 PM
yup we need serious people to learn more about the crypto world not just for money I think those who survive here are those who have a great mentality.
and also it's a good time to buy what they waste.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
December 15, 2018, 09:37:18 PM
If we are see this bear market as an opportunity, i think we can make big profits in near future. Most altcoin drop more than 90% from highest price and its good time for buying more coin because many good altcoin having cheap price and when market start to recovery, altcoin season will give us big profits
Pages:
Jump to: