Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear market,a blessing in disguise - page 9. (Read 23901 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
January 08, 2019, 03:44:36 PM
Before now, the crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.

You have a point there buddy. There is a reason for everything and I guess this is one of the reasons why bear season occurred aside from the correction of the market. It is like filtering the Crypto community for the better. Well, let us just hope for the best guys!
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
January 08, 2019, 03:04:21 PM
When a bear market comes, you can differentiate between people who really want to invest in crypto currency because of their knowledge of crypto currency and there are people who just follow in the footsteps of other people to invest without knowing the crypto currency. I am sure it is good to try every investor so that they continue to be optimistic when prices decline very deeply in the coming year.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
January 08, 2019, 02:59:23 PM
I think you have a point there,  a whole lots of people are in the cryptocurrency just for the money and not because they are really interested in the good the blockchain brings, with the recent happenings around the cryptocurrency world, the money chasers have started leaving and only few people are now left, those interested in exploring the good enbedded in the blockchain technology.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
January 08, 2019, 02:56:32 PM
There is nothing better than seeing all the stupid superficial people leave right when it is the time for hard work and accumulating and building the next wave, that we will enjoy soon.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
January 08, 2019, 02:14:33 PM
I see so much progress being made in the crypto sphere, so many projects that are working hard to deliver their promises made in their whitepaper and I really appreciate the progress that is being made to improve blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
January 08, 2019, 01:33:08 PM
The bear market is not a reason to get out of crypto, but if you can see it as an opportunity then later that day will be a big profit.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 08, 2019, 01:02:46 PM
Now a lot of people have left the cryptocurrency market, but this is as long as the situation is bad, as soon as things get better, they will immediately return!

No, many of them will never return. These people simply lost their faith, and probably, made up their minds to stay away from the cryptocurrencies. The bear market has taught me to make the choice being more cautious.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
January 08, 2019, 04:09:43 AM
It was a blessing at the start but now it is looking entirely different because the dump is continuing lol
Fake projects are dying daily (and this is a beautiful news I enjoy reading daily )

But other than that, there has been massive losses for long term investors
Hopefully there is a recovery
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 08, 2019, 04:02:52 AM
Crypto became chaotic because of people who just wish the results without thinking in the long term. and indeed the existing conditions forced many of those who are starting out because aware of crypto is not easy to run. only leaves people seriously and see the potential crypto are surviving and will make crypto rise back on track again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 08, 2019, 03:45:46 AM
a bear market is good for investors as well as coin developers both have time to do developments are seen organic growth the best example is waves coin waves had genuine long-term growth

This bear market gives more chances for the guys that do not have too much money. They can buy cheap cryptocurrencies, and save a lot. For instance, now you can get Ethereum for less - it will pump.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
January 05, 2019, 05:30:29 AM
Of course, a bear market is a blessing. Everyone understands that this is another life cycle of the market and we have a rare opportunity to buy assets at a low price.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 05:11:33 AM
I agree with you, but I don't think it will happen soon. 2018 and 2019 are not a good year for cryptocurrencies. Perhaps the cryptocurrency will continue to decline in 2019, and the cryptocurrency will be reborn when most investors abandon the cryptocurrency investment.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
January 04, 2019, 11:30:36 AM
It's good to have real crypto enthusiasts in the ecosystem but the exist of the fake ones too would still have a negative impact on the market because they all contribute to the demand in crypto and subsequent rise in the coin prices. The market should be a mixture of both sides to create a stable system.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
January 04, 2019, 11:11:59 AM
Now a lot of people have left the cryptocurrency market, but this is as long as the situation is bad, as soon as things get better, they will immediately return!
Activity: 304
January 04, 2019, 05:03:01 AM
If the recovery is immediate and investors begin to slowly return to the market, then I agree with Swami, but so far it looks like an attempt to charge the gun and make a control shot.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
January 03, 2019, 12:17:07 PM
I agree with the author. A lot of people come to the crypto industry for quick earnings. After they lose most of their financial assets, they realize that they have been deceived and leave the crypto industry forever. And there is such a factor as - misinformation. This is a bad thing.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 03, 2019, 09:11:23 AM
Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.

With this potential financial market like cryptocurrency, we stay while everyone leaves, it means our opportunity will be very huge and we are the first pioneers and I am being very excited about that and never leave this market with any reasons
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
January 03, 2019, 09:03:34 AM
In this market there is always very strong volatility and it is very difficult for many to resist and continue trading or investing, and of course, after the market has fallen for a whole year, only the most patient and wise investors will remain here, the rest people, who were not confident - will leave this place.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
January 03, 2019, 09:03:14 AM
Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.
In some point you are right, Because of the bear market many unworthy crypto-currency projects are unmask and gone in the dark or dissolve and only left is those who has true usecase and utilization will stay in the market and continue the struggle in the crypto-space!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 03, 2019, 08:36:56 AM
This is true, - any catastrophic events when they occur, along with destructive things also bring purification from unnecessary, so very many of those who suffered their losses last year are not really true believers in cryptocurrency people. The fact that they will leave with This market will in no way prevent cryptocurrency from developing further.
Pages:
Jump to: