Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear market,a blessing in disguise - page 11. (Read 23901 times)

Activity: 649
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 07:45:51 PM
The bear market is indeed a blessing because it will allow you to make profit by buying coins at a cheaper price and selling it for higher prices in the near future.  During this time,  you can accumulate a huge number of coins at lower prices.
Exactly, this is good opportunity to accumulate coins at low price. The bear market it happens at the time that we did not expected. So, aside from observing the market buying is good decisions this time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 07:43:12 PM
Of course, in the next couple of years, we will all gather together and we will try to ensure that the cryptocurrency moves forward as well. It's unavoidable
Activity: 154
December 15, 2018, 07:21:19 PM
I also believe that we are obliged to get rid of these pseudo experts who came to the market only for personal gain.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
December 15, 2018, 07:17:57 PM
The bear market is indeed a blessing because it will allow you to make profit by buying coins at a cheaper price and selling it for higher prices in the near future.  During this time,  you can accumulate a huge number of coins at lower prices.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
December 15, 2018, 07:03:40 PM
In the last year, people can be rich very easily by doing trading or investing in the cryto world. That is why many people are entering in the crypto world. However, seeing the condition for now, many people are also easily to be poor in only one night because the prices are falling down and seemly collapsing. Will it be better soon? Hopefully, be patient, enough.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
December 15, 2018, 06:51:42 PM
this has already happened because people had too high expectations for cryptocurrency and they didn’t get what they wanted
Activity: 294
December 15, 2018, 06:50:07 PM
Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.
I used to believe this bear market talk and that every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. But with the way the crypto bear market has been, one cannot say for sure that there will be a revival. Things have continued to get worse.
Activity: 392
December 15, 2018, 06:21:49 PM
I hope that happens, because the bear market problem must be resolved soon, because if it continues like this, people only focus on the market not on the development of crypto
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
December 15, 2018, 06:16:50 PM
It's good to shake out the weak hands, but temptation will draw them back in when the bull market returns. I doubt this bear market will last for the whole of 2019 so there is just a few more months of accumulation left
Activity: 336
December 15, 2018, 05:32:01 PM
This sounds really funny but seriously it is you know... a blessing in disguise because most people are selling out with this huge dump in the price of bitcoin. The bear market would go for a little longer before things start to rise up. The specific time can not actually be predicted but definitely looking at the trend of bitcoin market there is going to be a point where the market would rise all over again.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 05:02:31 PM
Those who continue to hodl their coins in this prolonged bear time will surely get their profits in due time because the market present downtrend has its own end. While the prices are getting lower, it will give us the right opportunity to acquire cheaper coins with big potential to grow in the future. Some investors overcome by panic because they have no basic knowledge on cryptocurrencies and the blockchain

The question is whether we'll be able to break even, and how much we'll need. Unfortunately, we can't know it for sure. It seems to me that those who come to the market and invest now will get a nice profit in 1,5-2 years

Before investing, I always thought how much I could earn from this investment. Never when investing I think how long will the capital. Because that's the thought that I never won the market
copper member
Activity: 226
December 15, 2018, 04:57:56 PM
Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.

If i put your statement in perspective, i would say true. Now that the weak hands are disappointed at their overzealous adventure. We will now see true adoption from people who really understand  the technology behind blockchain and bitcoin
Activity: 378
December 15, 2018, 04:50:04 PM
Those who continue to hodl their coins in this prolonged bear time will surely get their profits in due time because the market present downtrend has its own end. While the prices are getting lower, it will give us the right opportunity to acquire cheaper coins with big potential to grow in the future. Some investors overcome by panic because they have no basic knowledge on cryptocurrencies and the blockchain

The question is whether we'll be able to break even, and how much we'll need. Unfortunately, we can't know it for sure. It seems to me that those who come to the market and invest now will get a nice profit in 1,5-2 years
copper member
Activity: 140
CryptoMarketAds
December 13, 2018, 07:42:09 PM
With the exit of the user that don't really care for the project for the ico or for the blockchain, the ecosystem has been reset. Only the member that is left that is caring for it. It is a good sign of good pumps, because only the good holders are whats left. 
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 13, 2018, 07:41:46 AM
The present phase is a massive shake out of a lot of short term speculation but the core potential is still huge if you're focused on this for the long term and have done the necessary research into trends and can choose what to invest in wisely
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
December 12, 2018, 02:38:55 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
December 12, 2018, 02:21:10 AM
The bear market has really been a blessing in disguise because it has open our eyes to so many opportunities that exist in crypto sphere which we don't know before now.We have also come to understand that in crypto anything can happen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 12, 2018, 02:15:45 AM
Many investors take this dip as an opportunity while new comers panic and suddenly left crypto. This bear market will make us rebuild a greater market in the future. Too bad for some who gave up on crypto too early.
meet the reasonable thing is to surrender that becomes the new scenery in this time. many hand infirm who only see the results without knowing the potential and the technology they are dealing with in this field. It is causing many appear distrust and this makes a lot of people can't get ahead and get the results on crypto.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 11, 2018, 11:10:06 PM
Many investors take this dip as an opportunity while new comers panic and suddenly left crypto. This bear market will make us rebuild a greater market in the future. Too bad for some who gave up on crypto too early.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 11:05:51 PM
Yes for me this is a blessing in disguise because this will lessen scam and fraud ICOs to launched because of this bear market, this will be able me to buy top coins that has uses cases in a price almost the same as their ICO price such as CARDANO (ADA).
Pages:
Jump to: