Pages:
Author

Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility - page 13. (Read 4152 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

I think that is an important of being wealthy. Unfortunately, not very many wealthy people don't consider that as something important because of the fact that they want to extend their wealth more and that usually entails being greedy or having to keep their wealth to themselves in order to gain more of it. Also, people tend to change and be particular with power when they are wealthy, and so, to keep that status, instead of having the responsibility to share it or help others, they choose to turn a blind eye just to ignore that reality.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
We can make a difference in many simple things, we do not need large sums of money to make this possible. Personally, I started helping people close to me by educating them about cryptocurrency especially with bitcoin, with this you will give them a chance to make money. If we have so much money to give, do not forget to do it, always help people who need anything.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.
that's a positive thing with charity, because the charity does not reduce our wealth. let alone a part of our wealth that there is also the rights of others. so our fellow social beings should help each other out.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
In order to become rich, we need stable, stable business. And I think bitcoin is a smart choice. Bitcoin brings great profit, we become rich. We will have taxpayer money for the government, thanks to which the government has the funds to build bridges, build schools, help the poor, social security, and improve lives.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
the toughest challenge for us good people who care about each other is how to use Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency with the best,
Blockchain technology can help us all out of bondage Bankers, the social gap will be very small if Bitcoin is used by everyone because anyone can have Bitcoin,
I hope with the growth of Bitcoin in the future, social life in the future will be better...
Activity: 140
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
very interesting to your thinking, which I hope also so for the technology that has happened in this world growing rapidly with positive things and become the trigger of human to increase its economy in digital and real
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Earning through bitcoin or  other cryptocurrencies are like winning bonus round,  though it may seem expected it always feels like a blessing seeing your money making profit just by holding and trading unlike any other conventional source of income and because of this I find it much more easier to share my rewards in life to the people around me and somehow help others to see more the benefits of investing to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
For me, it is just right for those who are gaining big to also help those less fortunate. That is social responsibility. Not to the extent of making them parasite or dependent but helping them to earn amd be independently responsible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto

In my own opinion, becoming wealthy is not a social responsibility because there are still a lot of people today in the corporate world who are working so hard to earn salary but if they knew about cryptocurrency then they will just switch to trading and get rich instantly within just few months.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
In terms of getting involved in Bitcoin is the possibility of being wealthy depending on how one how determine you are and on the campaign or project you join with, and it has something to do also with  being socially responsibility.. you think also not on what you get from it but what you give out of it and its not also for your own interest but to others as well.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Earning some good income is the main goal in Bitcoin. Once you are good and has made enough (wealthy), you should be able to help other people. Either by introducing them to Bitcoin or helping them through education or building shelter homes for the needy in the society. There and many more are what is hoped for after making it in Bitcoin or inlife.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
As people who earn from our own effort, we have the responsibility to also help other people to step our from the their current financial problems. We are accountable to our fellow people and to the society we belong. Therefore, it is also our responsibility to share with them how we gained this, and that is through bitcoin. We teach them how to fish not give them fish.
Activity: 91
maybe it's our duty as a rich man and give people the right to get a job for them to help their economy.
Activity: 85
Bitcoin has given us the opportunity to change our financial status. Even broke people can make money from bitcoin as long as he has the effort, gadget, and internet connection.
If I will be given by God a chance to be wealthy thru bitcoin, I will help the people who's in need. I will do charities. I will give donations to churches, orphanage, and elderly homes. I believe that's what Gods want, to help who's in need.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.

That's true I think we should somehow give bavk the things that we earn in the society,  and we all aware thatbthis forum is separate with Government, in which the help that we can do will be different like donating, non-profit entities for the less fortunate people that was some of the things that ww can do to give back the blessing that we had, we are also responsible for the society where we are living.
Activity: 239
I do not think we need to be rich to do charity. because not all of our deeds require money. as long as you do it sincerely and sincerely then it does not matter what charity you do.
Activity: 70

I think the existing culture will continue to dominate. I really hope this decentralized model will work, the world I want to see. One in which power is distributed more evenly and people have more control over their lives and their future.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

I agree with you..we should also be responsible and accountable to what we have been given...these blessing is not only ours to enjoy much so to share to others in a very descent way, that while it is true that we are experiencing financial breakthrough all the more we aspire to reach other in many ways possible through bitcoin and inspire them as well to dream on and be a part of this changes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Becoming wealthy is not that easy, those people today who become very because of cryptocurrency will start their own business because the market is volatility and you cannot determine when will the price to increase or decrease and that is the reason that no one is selling their coins immediately today.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
For me a true wealthy people has a kind heart to make people happy which you can share your blessing coming from crypto currency.
Being wealthy and feeling socially responsible are randomly correlated variables. There are people who are wealthy and responsible in the same time. Such people are the giver in the society. They actually believe in the redistribution of income and redistribute it by participating in different charities and by giving scholarships. Such people leads the society in a good direction that produce good individual both economically and morally strong.
Pages:
Jump to: