Pages:
Author

Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility - page 8. (Read 4152 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
It is a noble thought, wealth must be used as something that can help many people, but the fact that I see them only busy with their own wealth, even they continue to race to get richer. Maybe that's the name of a greedy person.
Activity: 30
Recently, a large number of people have joined the forum.Mostly to make money.And I think that's normal.But from the whole mass there is a large percentage of those who believe in cryptocurrency and new technologies that will change our world.I also belong to this category of people.
I think we should not be selfish and if we know about earning opportunities we should spread it to our near and dear ones. The more we spread and help other, then God will also help us and make us more wealthy and rich. Thats the social responsibility on us.
We should focus both of learning and earning and not just on earning. If we first focus on learning different tricks and techniques of bitcoins earning, we can eventuality end up earning more and with ease too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I think Invest your wealth where everyone benefits and is distributed equally according to their hard work. Investments that are considered socially responsible so as to avoid companies that sell or produce addictive products such as alcohol or tobacco given the public health.
Wealth is the source of all evil, but if you invest in the right way, it can help people, especially those in need.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
If you are lucky enough to be a wealthy person then you will have also your social responsibilities to the people who make you a rich person , you should take care of them and this is your social responsibility as a wealthy person.

With your great knowledge of bitcoin you acquired maybe it is your best weapon to become wealthy in achieving your goals in life to become rich. Because bitcoin platforms really involve large scale of money if it is successfully manipulated. So being rich and have more wealth in bitcoin business you can help other people who are in needs by investing a company so that jobless people in your community will get to works and this is one of great helps to everybody as well as achieving your social responsibility.
Activity: 462
I am very happy to see that people of such a great and noble mind still exist without  the recent popular culture of "me first syndrome" i strong believe that those who remember the task of social responsibility are close to God while does who don't are on the other side of life
Social responsibility is our responsibility.
Activity: 126
If you are lucky enough to be a wealthy person then you will have also your social responsibilities to the people who make you a rich person , you should take care of them and this is your social responsibility as a wealthy person.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
very noble ideals, may come true and I agree and have ideals that are almost the same as you, but we also must remember whose name helps the person not only with treasure or throne, we can contribute our thoughts to them yag need advice or distress in terms of finding solutions or problems in life, salasatnya job search solutions.
Activity: 113
At present, most people are worried only for themselves and increasing their welfare do not think at all about the problems in the world. After reading this post, many will decide that your words are correct, but they will still do as they like ...
Activity: 78
Recently, a large number of people have joined the forum.Mostly to make money.And I think that's normal.But from the whole mass there is a large percentage of those who believe in cryptocurrency and new technologies that will change our world.I also belong to this category of people.
I think we should not be selfish and if we know about earning opportunities we should spread it to our near and dear ones. The more we spread and help other, then God will also help us and make us more wealthy and rich. Thats the social responsibility on us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
I can't deny that crypto currency actually gabe me a small fortune to get by on a rainy day. I also admit that i invested on crypto currency initially simply to make money out of it.  But as i read through this forum, i learned that crypto currency could actually change things for the better by making a better way to spend and save money.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
I think in this time many countries are faced poverty and there is one solution to go to help them because they ate waiting of those people who have some extra money and they can change their life..thanks all
Well, there will always be bad people and also the good ones, just like there is heaven and hell lol. There are some rich people I see and I ask myself “who the heck made them rich, cause they don’t even deserve it”. They are just wicked and heartless and will do anything to hurt the poor people in the community. Just like one of my friend always say that there are men who just want to see the world burn.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Activity: 126
I know anyone in the world want to become wealthy, each of us want to have a better and good life for ourselves and for the sake of our family. And if i have reach that i will share it through giving donations like charities.
Activity: 162
People find out wealth in Bitcoin and many are earning and compensating their basic need need using crypto, in the future I want also to see that all altcoin can be use to pay for anything... And of course people should be respectful using this new found technology
Activity: 30
People nowadays only seek for wealth which after they get some profit they leave. This determines that mostly investors are not really into blockchain.
Activity: 34
I think in this time many countries are faced poverty and there is one solution to go to help them because they ate waiting of those people who have some extra money and they can change their life..thanks all
Activity: 317
Most people who invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency only intend to get a lot of money and get rich in the future. And social responsibility is only optional for some people who really want to help and do their jobs
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
When I feel a lot of money or rich from bitcoin, the first thing I do is bless my closest family, when our family has fulfilled their needs then I will think of other things related to social or many people.
Indeed! There can nothing be more rewarding than giving back our blessings to the community and to our loved ones. Becoming wealthy is what most of us desire. But it does not end there, we matters the most is possessing the right attitude towards others, to be patient, committed, passionate, and keep motivation going despite adversities. Right attitude can bring us farther and keeps us closer to success.
Activity: 112
People who, from the very beginning of the development of the crypto currency, have supported and will still be very rich.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
yeah i do like your thoughts as i have saw what your intention is towards the use of bitcoin and how it could help socially among other people who are in need. THis is somewhat remind me that it is not only greediness that could be found here in cryptocurrency instead it is all about how we can help other people. I am glad that i am able to read this thread for somehow it will help me to remind how to be socially responsible.
Pages:
Jump to: