Pages:
Author

Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility - page 15. (Read 4152 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 1
One of my ways to contribute to my society even though I am just half a year in cryptocurrency and is not yet financially free is to become an advocate of it. By becoming an advocate I am teaching my friends and family how this industry works and how we can be financially free. This industry has many opportunities for small people and by gaining knowledge on how we can contribute not only in our family but in society by educating people of the potential this industry have to our community.   
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
Many people see bitcoin as nothing more as an investment, so it is very unlikely that they are going to want to change the world or their communities the only thing that they want to do is to benefit themselves, and taking into account in the kind of system in which we live I cannot really blame them, becoming wealthy is very difficult especially when things are designed so people do not become wealthy so if they do not want to give back to the community that is their choice.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
The wealth we have is meaningless if we do not socialize or share with the needy .. try to share with your environment and give the little things you have .. and remember what we get is not entirely ours because there is our obligation to divide 2.5% of what we get .. try to get used to doing it so that your wealth becomes a blessing ..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
before getting to know bitcoin, my days went by just lectures only. leaving, going home, studying and making assignments from college. but after getting to know bitcoin, learning about bitcoin investments, hopes for success even before pass the college, made me even more convinced that I could become rich with bitcoin. for now, even though not 100%, I have started helping my mother to pay my college.
Activity: 226
All participants in the forum today share the passion, the goal of getting rich bitcoin. So we need to be serious, responsible when engaging in any campaign and topic. Posts must have healthy content, promote the good development of the forum. No pursuit of personal gain. I have been involved in this field for 2 years but I am very responsible for my work.
Activity: 220
The wealth we have is meaningless if we do not socialize or share with the needy .. try to share with your environment and give the little things you have .. and remember what we get is not entirely ours because there is our obligation to divide 2.5% of what we get .. try to get used to doing it so that your wealth becomes a blessing ..
Activity: 112
I think, Every human being will be responsible for what he did during his life. Including property, God will ask them to be responsible to the property owner. Not even a percentage will be asked of God later.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
In my opinion. if we are already rich because we can use bitcoin. we should open up new ventures to create job opportunities for unemployment so that we can help countries to reduce and solve unemployment problems. and we can create bitcoin communities so we can educate about the usefulness of digital currency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Becoming wealthy is everyone's dream in life especially those poor people but being wealthy is not just like that yoi must also share your blessings maybe on charity institutions you may donate some and also on foundations.
We are all dreaming of it and I know that cryptocurrency will give that opportunity for us to earn and to grow as an individual and as a community, it can actually make our dreams come true just make sure to at least give back to the community even for a little way by paying the right tax and sharing what you have to other people.
Activity: 280
Becoming wealthy is everyone's dream in life especially those poor people but being wealthy is not just like that yoi must also share your blessings maybe on charity institutions you may donate some and also on foundations.
Activity: 378
That is right. I think those who became rich in cryptocurrency will not forget to share their blessings on those who in need most like orphanages or do some charity works. There was a saying "It is better to give than to receive". If you share your blessings, there are more blessings to come.
Activity: 84
Yes. This is an extremely potential market to enable the individuals who to have an extraordinary chance to get rich. Since exchanging Crypto is very simple and does not require as much exertion as in the share trading system.

You can make your fortune all the more rapidly by exchanging the great altcoin when its cost is low. I welcome the Crypto advertise in light of the fact that it's less demanding than the share trading system.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
It is good to share the little earnings you get from bitcoin with the less privileged. I know people who work too hard for less than half the minimum wage per their jurisdiction. It is quite a commendable to help such people to get a deserved life to fend for themselves through building of new businesses to help reduce unemployment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.

yes it was also my goal to have a lot of bitcoin and to help charities or build a charity that will help children with special needs. i am student who took education major in special education thats why i have the heart to help people with disabilities. So i strive more to gain education about Sped that i can use to help them.
Activity: 50
Merit: 9
This may be a slightly cynical point of view, but things tend to be cyclical.

At any given point, you have the big players, the current "ruling elite", and the opposition.

The ruling elite, over time, tends to get greedy, bloated and slow. It always happens. And when it does, a new and young system takes over, promising to make everything better. And for a while it does, until the cycle comes full circle and the "new guys" become yet another "ruling elite".

Yes, there is hope in decentralization. But crypto and blockchain are not going to solve all the world's problems.

What makes me happy is that over long stretches of time, each new system, each new way of doing things, is better than what was before. Maybe 10x better, but 1.5x better.

Over time (and I'm talking hundreds of years), we'll get to be in a much better place than we are today. And crypto is the way towards that. Maybe not the final stepping stone, but it is the right direction.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'm not rich as well, but I am a responsible citizen. because for me, following the law will make a good and responsible citizen. If I am Wealthy, I will create a legal Business and I will hire those people who are really in need. I will help them to earn money using their skills and talents. so that they will be responsible too.

This is such a great thing. I too am not rich and also do try my best to be a responsible citizen. I also help whenever I can and in ways that I can. I am following the laws and not breaking any of them. If I get rich I will surely help a lot of people to have jobs and make ends meet so they can feed their families.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
the meaning of wealthy are different for everybody. may be you could just mention a "number", so it is more clearly to say that which one is wealthy. but the point is not that, whether wealthy or not, i think everybody should have social responsibility.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
OP is right, most people currently involved in Bitcoins including myself are doing it just for their own gains that’s only making profits and nothing else. We don’t care about helping anyone.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
We can distinguish in many simple things, we do not need huge money to make this possible. Personally, I began to help people who are next to me, teaching them about crypto-currencies specially with bitkoynom, thereby you will give them the opportunity to earn money.
Activity: 224
If i will be wealthy in this field of bitcoin, my social responsibility is to spread to others about what I have learn from bitcoin. I will encourage them to try it and see for themselves. This will help them address the poverty in our country.
Pages:
Jump to: