Pages:
Author

Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility - page 19. (Read 4156 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
What a wake up call it could be for us users sited in the main idea. Yes, several people here are attached and interested because of bitcoin is capable of empowering one individual and increasing its money. However, you could learn many things here in bitcoin by going to other topics in bitcointalk. In addition, I guess the higher ones are capable of giving directions to other people, in such way making apps and helping other people by commenting here in bitcoin talk
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
All participants in the forum today share the passion, the goal of getting rich bitcoin. So we need to be serious, responsible when engaging in any campaign and topic. Posts must have healthy content, promote the good development of the forum. No pursuit of personal gain. I have been involved in this field for 2 years but I am very responsible for my work.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Being wealthy is dream by anyone. But being wealthy also has a huge responsibility. Being wealthy is not easy as we imagine. It has also a huge social responsibility. Being wealthy is not also in the form of money, it may also in the form of good dids.

Well, actually we don't have any idea those wealthy people if they really do that but I believe some of them do such things in order to help as they are anonymous. Well, each of us have our own right to do if we really care on our society by helping those in needs likewise we need to aware on our own responsibility which it can be good for many.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I don't really expect bitcoin will make me become wealthy but if that happen I want to build a free school for poor people because I think education is a great way to improve people lives. if we help them by giving them money it only will help them for a while but education will help them forever.
Activity: 224
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
Everyone who gets involved in bitcoin, some of us see's bitcoin as a way to have the better future they wanted.But then, bitcoin isnt going to work if the person arent determined to this and doesnt do ways to improve and use bitcoin properly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
The simple truth is that there is always a responsibility for all those who are rich, but some of them are  just running away from their responsibility. Well, you can’t force anyone to take part in such responsibilities. As for me, I’m not the type of person that runs away from the responsibilities that are meant for me handle. There are lots of ways you can help your community, you can do so by helping orphanages, churches and carrying out various other duties that will influence the community in a positive way.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
we are including people who are lucky to know Bitcoin even involved in it,
right now I'm pioneering my own Business and will hire some people and his capital comes from Bitcoin,
I am happy to help people and become their livelihood door...
With age comes responsibilities is what we have hearing in the families. With fortune, you become socially responsible. A huge number of Bitcoin billionaires are the greatest philanthropist of the world. Besides, it is something which gives you utility though against the law of utility maximization. A new concept in the modern economics.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Being wealthy is dream by anyone. But being wealthy also has a huge responsibility. Being wealthy is not easy as we imagine. It has also a huge social responsibility. Being wealthy is not also in the form of money, it may also in the form of good dids.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
right now I'm pioneering my own Business and will hire some people and his capital comes from Bitcoin,
We should not teach people when it comes to social responsibility they should at least know what is good or bad, what is right and wrong as it should be already noted by all people but sad to say that right now there are people who don't know what is good or right, they kept all their money and does not want to share at all.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
Somehow you are right, Mr. Satoshi's dream was something else then what ios going on in our days in the market. The fees are higher and higher and it is only a value question. A few days ago i was wondering if it is possible, in Europe, to build a house only from token's, not bitcoin or ethereum, this way we could rise some houses for thouse in need.
Activity: 215
Everyone of us do have social responsibility whether we are wealthy or not. Being wealthy always go with our responsibility to others because we cannot live alone in this world. We do need people to help us and we to help people in order for us to succeed. We have to share our blessings to those who need our help because not all the time we are on the top.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
The wealth we have is meaningless if we do not socialize or share with the needy .. try to share with your environment and give the little things you have .. and remember what we get is not entirely ours because there is our obligation to divide 2.5% of what we get .. try to get used to doing it so that your wealth becomes a blessing ..
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Become wealthy not for your own self, make your wealth useful to others, be a social responsible in a way of helping others, like the homeless or needy people, share them you knowledge about bitcoin for them to have something to earn and invest as well, and also you may give help to charities, orphanages etc.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 322
There are lots of people in my neighborhood who really needs help. Maybe a million it is still not enough. But eventhough, if I will become rich I will extend help to my neighbor of course, those who really needs help.

it will be good if we can help them and share something that we have, maybe we cannot give money to them but we still have to give something to them which will help them to survive. and if we can be rich then I think we can give money to them so they can buy something for their life too. and if all of the bitcoin users can be a rich person, then if we are help people around us then it will be good to them and to us too.
Yeah that’s a good  way  of thinking while you in good financial standing using bitcoin as a good investment while your gaining so much and the people around you will  be benefited that s how bitcoins touches life we just don't think profit out of it but let s also think it as a medium for helping others.
We do not have to do anything with neighbors because help only one time is not the solution and we just need to help them once to enrich there knowledge about Bitcoin will work out for them and their whole future will be bright. It is our social responsibility to aware them with the future currency that will be using widely in the whole world. That is what we need to tell them to encourage them.
This is little bitter but its truth. Really we don’t want to support bitcoins or block chains if they stop helping us. Means if this block chain technology somehow gets changed and we are unable to make money at individual level, believe me people start ignoring and some legends will just leave them as they become useless for us. So we are just here to earn and loving blockhead as long as they are helpful.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
There are lots of people in my neighborhood who really needs help. Maybe a million it is still not enough. But eventhough, if I will become rich I will extend help to my neighbor of course, those who really needs help.

it will be good if we can help them and share something that we have, maybe we cannot give money to them but we still have to give something to them which will help them to survive. and if we can be rich then I think we can give money to them so they can buy something for their life too. and if all of the bitcoin users can be a rich person, then if we are help people around us then it will be good to them and to us too.
Yeah that’s a good  way  of thinking while you in good financial standing using bitcoin as a good investment while your gaining so much and the people around you will  be benefited that s how bitcoins touches life we just don't think profit out of it but let s also think it as a medium for helping others.
We do not have to do anything with neighbors because help only one time is not the solution and we just need to help them once to enrich there knowledge about Bitcoin will work out for them and their whole future will be bright. It is our social responsibility to aware them with the future currency that will be using widely in the whole world. That is what we need to tell them to encourage them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Unfortunately, many people come to crypto-currencies in order to earn money through speculation. But in the end, I suppose that we will use crypto-currencies as a means of payment, and new projects and technologies will change the world.

I do not think that you personally deal with cryptocurrencies to support blockchain. As most of us, you want to earn, and this is normal. However, our activity can be good for crypto society.
Activity: 434

Those who started very early in this forum are really rich today because of their ranks and they can join on any campaign they want but since they place a new merit system then it was harder to rank up and earn cryptocurrency today for newbies.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Unfortunately, many people come to crypto-currencies in order to earn money through speculation. But in the end, I suppose that we will use crypto-currencies as a means of payment, and new projects and technologies will change the world.

I think the main reason why people come to crypto is that they think its easy to become rich when you invest in crypto. Thats the first thing in their minds using the real functionality is disregard because we all want to hold them.
but the question is,how many of THEM Become richer investing in crypto?i guess this were our obligation socially to give them warning and advice before entering and investing here about the risk and fundamentals about block chain and all the cryptocurrencies,bcause this is not all about gaining thats the impression they have while the reality is more losses than profit here
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
Business Ethics are important! All of the businesses should have ethics. There are many news about some of companies who are irresponsible, if we will build a business; we should have social responsibility and environmental friendly. We should also have business ethics if we will create bitcoin investment.
Pages:
Jump to: