Pages:
Author

Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility - page 29. (Read 4152 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
When I feel a lot of money or rich from bitcoin, the first thing I do is bless my closest family, when our family has fulfilled their needs then I will think of other things related to social or many people.
Maybe that's our one thing in common.We should help first our family and loved ones,and if we see we have done our part for them,then we will extend our financial hep particularly into our community.I think all people really wants to help for the social welfare,it' just that they still have not enough income to cater to the needs of the masses.Greediness has no place in bitcoin for all we know.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
When I feel a lot of money or rich from bitcoin, the first thing I do is bless my closest family, when our family has fulfilled their needs then I will think of other things related to social or many people.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
        Since this is a journey of becoming rich it is your own responsibility and will not be a social responsibility. Still, there are some things that you should often listen to in the morning learning from various news about what can get rich this year. While waiting for the news and enjoy a glass of coffee, listen to the news about cripto money you can find a good idea and very useful for us. There will be instructions for all who see the news of cripto money, we can follow the instructions on how many times the development of the times with cripto money. A good way to become rich just from ourselves, by way of starting trading cripto money we will be able to become a very rich man. Start with our future digital money will be more beautiful than yesterday.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
That was really good read. Well, to add to that I think I'm going to set up my life first and then I will think about doing something socially for sure. I am not from the rich family or something like that but normal community person with family weekends all the time. I have to pay debts fro my house and car which I bought so that my family could enjoy their life without any hesitance.

So I'm sure that I will first clear most of the portions with the bitcoin. I already did pay a lot of things with bitcoin so I'm grateful to that. Once Im out of these things then I will make sure that I'm spending most of the money for worships and blessing in of society. It is really one of the good way to spend money and enjoy it. 
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
As a human being, everyone should maintain some social responsibilities such that help the poor,help the adult who are neglected by his child and so on.Those works are related to our human mind. I think,everyone should do it by his own capability.
Activity: 336
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

I hope that others think the same way. There's no harm on helping others especially when you are already on the peak of being legendary bitcoiner, i mean, kinda millionaire or billionaire or higher than that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I just started bitcoin september last year, but joined on campaign last november. My main reason of joining is to earn money. Because my salary is not enough to support my kids, and i need to have other source of income. Im a single mom, and bitcoin is really big help for me and my kids. Bitcoin is also a help to my friend because she used her earnings from it to pay for her tuition fees and other school expenses. Its a big help when it comes to finances.
If i become wealthy (hope so) because of bitcoin, i will give share to charity. Its always nice to give something from all the blessings that we received.
But as i go on with bitcoin, i realized that its not all about gaining profit. Its about showing or telling other people or the world rather that bitcoin is a very big help to us when it comes on transacion. Due to its decentralization, transactions can be made peer to peer. Infomations about the sender or receiver are also kept private, and thats nice that everything are kept confidential.
Its one of the best technological innovation when it comes to financial matter as well as on transactions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
If ever i will be very wealthy i can share my blessings to a charity or one of our place in my country who really in need.But i won't give any money because i know some of here in my country receiving some help from our government using the money for gambling or using for a collateral because government give them money monthly which for the children's education but some parents are abusing it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Becoming wealthy and have plenty of blessings the more we become socially responsible both for our own good but for the welfare of others too. Our social responsibility is to help people those who are in need like for me putting up a business and allow the needy to work, for them to earn for a living  and sustain their daily needs. We have to make a way to share what we have and give chance other people uplift their lives by helping them and also encourage them to work hard for a living.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
That would be good idea and an inspiration all the more we become wealthy or rich as to acquire all these blessing the more we ought to become socially responsible not only for our own interest of earning more money through bitcoin but or others as well, looking for a way to return the blessing to where it came from through social work, helping others put up their own small business or involved in charitable institution that caters people who are in need in many aspect. through that we're not only gaining wealth financially and materially but we are also rich in spiritual and moral support to the community and to country thus leaving them an inspiration to look up to,
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
both are essential in the economy because when you become wealthy there are people who rely on your wealth pertaining to those in the business world that's why you also need to be socially responsible.
Activity: 98
i just started, so lets see in the future if i became wealthy
Activity: 14
Yeah, that's true. Joining for the wrong reason. May this be the way to uplift one country's economy that if become a factor of success for the whole humanity and the community as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

I am pretty sure there are those that got involved early and may declare as well that they are already retired since they earned enough for their lifetime that are helping the community now. You can see that there are various charities running with bitcoin as funds and some of them are run by the people who are early adopters. I may not be that early in being involved in cryptocurrency and I don't have that much money yet but given the opportunity, I would also like to help people so that at least they can provide for their family by having a business through my earnings in crypto and give jobs to other people.
Activity: 789
I want to focus on getting more money from bitcoin to prove to the people around me to want to do business in bitcoin or digital money because the benefits are very promising.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Well being a wealthy person and social responsibility, you need to make an effort of yourself through motivate and work hard, don't be laze, just effort make you work hard to become successful in life.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
If I have a lot of money I think that I choose from the very first is to help my family there I'm happy, donate some money in charty also. When a person goes over money is going to just go over something like spending money on women gambling maybe drugs. So for me on such things as giving charity and orphanages is great to help in this way it has helped make the economy grow. When it comes to teaching children and relatives about digital currency you will be greatly contributing to the cryptocurrency world.
I agree with you, wealth will be eternal if we share or give 2.5% part of our income. Also not to be arrogant should be able to socialize to all people and people seketiar so that they can help when we need help.
the wealth we have is not entirely ours and we must share some of our possessions for the poor or those who need help and donate to places of worship or other, they will pray when we die and they will pray for it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
While we can't force our beliefs on everyone, we may promote this kind of thinking and goal to each bitcoin user. It may be true that most people may be here for the money, but we can change that by convincing them that there's more to this than just money. We can even start small, it doesn't have to big like donating millions or developing a community pool. If one were to give out to a charity, that would be a big help and this would contribute greatly. I feel this should be instilled to everyone, and not just to those who get involved in bitcoin. This should be promoted throughout the world so that we get to help each other.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

A good one to have plans to make use of one's earnings gotten from Cryptocurrency and using it in helping the less privileged. This is a good course and purpose. Some have made money and are still not able to help their neighbours. With whom much is given, much is expected. Whether we like it or not, your little contribution in this can go along way in lifting the economy of a nation. Like a friend did say; wealth is sweeter when your friends and family have it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103

While many of us just wants to make money, it is very surising ti jnow that some have an alike thinking with yours. Thank you for bringing that up. I agree with you that the wealth that we get here should not ne only for ourselves but also a channel of blessing so that others can benefit from it as well. I hope that someday, a part of bitcoin earnings can be collected and then buy some food or other necessities or maybe start a water system in Africa. Cummulative efforts will bring about change. It is time to not just think and act for ourselves but be reminded also that there are people out ther needing some help.
Pages:
Jump to: