Pages:
Author

Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility - page 25. (Read 4152 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 510
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
Definitely, your view towards using bitcoin as a means to help people is a noble thought. All user's should help one and another in growing cryptos and for the sake of humanity. The community will benefit and can achieve equitable distribution of income.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

Everything of us have a right to express our own opinion and experience about what the cryptocurrency done to us,or expressing our own thought of how bitcoin will works in entire humanity,but becoming a wealthy people and social responsibilty is our liability to promote the goodness of cryptocurrency in entire community.Some people who become fortunate because of bitcoin they make an organizational charity to help those handicapped people by giving them a few donation,while the others bitcoiners help promote the environment natural resources and by doing this we being part of the social responsibility.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Everything we do, we shoud do for people, not for ourself. Only on this way we can become happy and joyful. The subject of crypto-currency is not an exception. Everyone who have earned much money can give some of them for poor or sick people or for example to children, who were left without parents. So this deed will bring happiness for both of them. Good Luck!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
This is really a debatable topic. For those people who have the advantage of wealth must come the initiative to help other people in need or what we call charity. It is true that they must do it, still it doesn't mean that they have to do it. We are talking about their money and they are the only rightful owner to decide what to do with it.
I agree with you because those people who are rich should give back to the poor people so they can share their blessings and make the other people feel and experience the things that they didn't experience before and even the simple happiness of giving some gifts to the poor people is a big positivity because even those simple things can make you see a lot of smiles.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is really a debatable topic. For those people who have the advantage of wealth must come the initiative to help other people in need or what we call charity. It is true that they must do it, still it doesn't mean that they have to do it. We are talking about their money and they are the only rightful owner to decide what to do with it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Every person has its own advocacy,joining in bitcoin is to achieve goal ,which is to gain for their investments.For me if i will be given the oppurtunity to be wealthy, as part of my social responsibility is to give share to education. Not all person will be wealthy but at least i can contribute to education that young ones can finish their education.
Truly said. You are right here. There are two responsibilities of a person living in a community. First is to get the job so that he can pay his taxes and he is not a useless thing for the society. Next is to work for others. There is no life for a person if he is only living for himself. You need to see the people around you who need some important and basic facilities of life. So yes, give them education.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Ha блaгoтвopитeльнocть пo пpaвильнoмy нyжнo oтдaвaть 10% oт cвoeгo дoxoдa
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
Every person has its own advocacy,joining in bitcoin is to achieve goal ,which is to gain for their investments.For me if i will be given the oppurtunity to be wealthy, as part of my social responsibility is to give share to education. Not all person will be wealthy but at least i can contribute to education that young ones can finish their education.
All of us are working this much hard just because of the reason that they want to have a better living in the days to come and that they want to line a comfortable life. At the present time, there is no other better way of getting rich than that of investing your money in any of the crypto currency especially bitcoin. This is really a good way of investing your money and it can help you earn huge money.
improving the production process, reducing commercial risks, resulting in better profits. On the other hand, introducing a transparent relationship with consumers, the local community as well as research into new products or new processes leads to enriching business potential, acquiring new strategic skills.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
All of us are working this much hard just because of the reason that they want to have a better living in the days to come and that they want to line a comfortable life. At the present time, there is no other better way of getting rich than that of investing your money in any of the crypto currency especially bitcoin. This is really a good way of investing your money and it can help you earn huge money.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Some people are very fond of helping others because they know what it was like to have nothing and they are the ones who really likes to give and a soft heart person. These days it's so rare to find someone like that and it happens only when in social media when they gave but there are some that who would like to it anonymously and i like it that way if i was like him.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
Right now i have not felt rich from bitcoin.
about 7 months ago i know bitcoin and i feel that bitcoin has changed my finance a little better.
Before i knew bitcoin, i was just an unemployed man who always asked for money from my parents, but after i tried to invest in Bitcoin and make a profit, i could give a little money to my parents and family, though not much.
Activity: 154
I always remember JK Rowling about this becoming wealthy and social responsibility. I read an article about JK Rowling’s contribution to society at large. Based on that article, she was knocked down from Forbe’s billionaire list to millionaires club because of her extensive charity giving. JK Rowling said, “You have a moral responsibility when you’ve been given far more than you need, to do wise things with and give intelligently.” When I will become wealthy, I will do the same thing of what JK Rowling’s did to her wealth.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
May be short of money now, but can not lack love!

If I make money in digital encryption, I will use the money I earn to help people in need!

I also tell them the block chain technology! Let more people know about this new era of changing the world and getting rid of bankers' control.
Some rich people are fools. I know I don’t have much, and I’m not like all these billionaires, but I still help the poor. I still go to orphanages to give the little I have. But there are people who have millions but still can’t give just a $1 to someone, it’s too bad. One day you will die and leave those things behind.

When we are getting benefits from bitcoin then we must spend some money back to bitcoin ecosystem. But many people are getting confused on this on how to do. One simple way is spreading bitcoin awareness to our near and dear people. When we are making people to know about bitcoin, it will help the entire system to grow rapidly.
Activity: 504
Compassion is one of the things that make us human. I think donating money to charities doesn’t really require a person to be rich; they are simply capable of giving more. Comparing yourself to the less fortunate will make you realize just how lucky you are. We should give as much as we can and more blessings will come our way. As long as there are people who are in need, I think it’s everyone’s social responsibility to help the best way they can.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I dunno about the others but imo, being rich or wealthy does not give you the responsibility to give back to society let alone to other people which has done you nothing of benefit. Still, my humanity tells me (or at least my parents taught me) that it is the right thing to do--by helping others if you can but not to the point where you would be put in a predicament in the process..
Activity: 84
May be short of money now, but can not lack love!

If I make money in digital encryption, I will use the money I earn to help people in need!

I also tell them the block chain technology! Let more people know about this new era of changing the world and getting rid of bankers' control.
Activity: 264
I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.

Well then helping others will depends on your mood? Being an individual in a society, we are responsible in helping people who were less fortunate compare to us, just consider the fact that they were not aware about Bitcoin just a simple help will do, it will not hurt you I guess, and donation was part of this platform right, easy connection for that.
Activity: 14
I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.
When you are wealth, must be develop the social affect. 
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
Sharing is Caring, be wealthy not only in money but even in goodness to other people, especially to the needy ones, build schools or hospitals, or provide education for the one who cannot afford studies, give free medical service or free hospitalization for senior cetizen, children, pregnant and disabled person. If all people are educated or financially supported they are all be happy, their mind at peace and may avoid depression, anger, commiting suicide or any crime. Make useful to others, make everybody happy by the help of your wealth. If you or we are blessed, be also a blessing to others and God will bless us even more than we expect.
Pages:
Jump to: