Pages:
Author

Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility - page 6. (Read 4152 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
I do not think the huge rich companies are as socially responsible as the smaller owner group personal wealth individual rich people. For example apple is insanely rich but there is no one that owns most of apple stocks, which causes steve jobs to not help as much when he was alive, neither tim cook.

Moreover, look at microsoft or facebook, bill gates has been the biggest socially responsible person in the world because he owns insane amount of microsofts stocks and same goes with mark zuckerberg, call him what you want but he helps people out.

Look at warren buffet, dude has given away 50+ billion dollars so far. Individual wealth and big companies are different stuff, you can have a trillion dollar company but not have any billionaire owners whereas you can have hundred billion dollar company but owner may be wealthy as hell and will help people out.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Newcomers to Bitcoin just want to make a profit for individuals who have too much money to turn the cryptocurrency market into a game. I think, for many to look for community, it is difficult and must be taught every day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Not all the people were same,we can't expect the people to help others once they made lot of money because there is no need to do that since they earn that money on themselves in legal or illegal ways.But there are some people who will help others too sore some reasons like getting popular or they maybe very poor when they were young.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.

When we are wealthy enough, why not share the blessings that you have received. If bitcoin shares, so does we.
I hope someday people around the world will feel worthy and deserving of this wealth and at the same time involve thereselves into an outreach program. In this way, we can help others and we can help bitcoin society to grow more.
Activity: 90
This is of course the best, and the ideal person can change the world. I also like to live like you, you are a person who should be wealthy. I hope that you will assume responsibility for society and humanity. I will learn from you.
Activity: 19
Becoming wealthy is a dream for many people. But most have this desire for the wrong reason. I really admire the early investors in cryptocurrency. They basically saw what most people didn't see then. And most of them invested for some noble reason. Just as with any other engagement, the folks who later join do so for many other different reasons. But even if your sole reason for investing in Bitcoin is to make money, there's nothing wrong about this. However, make sure the society benefits from this wealth of yours.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Some of the early adopters are wealthy now. It is better if they share it into a charity or invest it into a business that has a positive impact to the society. But it’s not only the early adopters or anyone can help trough money but also by sharing their experiences or give tips and advices to the new comers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
 The motive behind bitcoin and the other Cryptos might have changed in the minds of some people but there are still people who are using bitcoin to change the lives of people around them. Certainly, various social interventions such as building of  schools, charity homes and the creation of jobs cannot be left solely as the responsibility of the state and organizations. Even as individuals we can help change the world around us.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

It is up to the individual to decide whether he want to donate to charity or not. IMO, 99% of the problems in the world can be solved by family planning. But the religious bodies are opposed to this. So why should we be responsible for their mistakes?
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
Can't blame people trying to earn here. I do believe that bitcoin offers a good chance of convinience in the future, but I could not let the chance to earn pass by as well.

I do think that a lot of people though also forgot the true purpose of why bitcoin was invented. It should serve as an alternative currency rather than an investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
Actually, if you are wealthy person but you are not responsible for that, you can easily lose your money. Because being rich and being responsible is connected to each other. You must know how to spend your money very well. So that, your money will become bigger and bigger because of being thrifty of you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
but a lot of wealthy people only think about themself , they don't care about the poor and don't have any social responsibilities, they only think how to increase their wealth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
If we will create a business, we should always be responsible for us to give back to the people in our society. There are many big businesses that doesn't have social responsibility, we shouldn't do that.
Activity: 28
a very good idea, very practical, I look forward to the day your ideas come true. Many people and countries will change their destiny. A whole new era helps people live more meaningful
In the future, I hope people use cryptocurrency as a common asset, everyone shares their interests for the more difficult. Banks, governments to fully sponsor the people. Just no longer poverty, injustice, people live happily.
Activity: 32
cryptocurrency opens up the opportunity to make money, people will use all their ability to make as much money as possible. Your ideas are good for life, but I think most people put their own interests first
Good Blockchain technology for the economy, good cryptocurrency for everyone, so that everyone enjoying the good will affect the government. Only if the governments of the nations value the interests of the people, I believe that this world will be better
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.
For me a true wealthy people has a kind heart to make people happy which you can share your blessing coming from crypto currency.
Your idea is great, I want Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to help developing countries stabilize their economy, people here need a useful idea to help their lives. Better, get more benefits from social and government
Activity: 39
The rich and wealthy people truly have a lot to learn from this. The fact that you are wealthy should be seen as a privilege to assist the less privilege and the society and community you live in.
Pages:
Jump to: