Pages:
Author

Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility - page 7. (Read 4152 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
You're always responsible for the things that you were saying and the way that you are living because different people from all the sides are looking on you especially if you are earning from Bitcoin, you are the representative of the cryptocurrency roll to them.
everyone who joins in the cryptocurrency has their own goals and that is their right. but what I hope is that what you know,
what you get, what you earn. will benefit the economy or the lives of many people, at least give postive effect to your family
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
after we become rich then we can forget the people in need. I got to know the new Bitcoin at the end of last year and joined this forum earlier this year. I also have a plan when I am smart here I will also invite my relatives and friends who really need. but right now I have not dared, because I myself am still learning about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. and I also have not been able to prove.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
I think for me if i would become wealthy in terms of having a lot of money. I would spend it more wisely and be responsible in a sense that i will share it to my family and to the church. I believe in the saying that "its better to give than to receive". We can have money by working or investing so share what we have.
Activity: 126
I agree with that opinion that we should always be responsible for all the things that we are doing is clear that in this crypto world we can earn more than in our main job so why not share some of your blessings in fact just a simple thing that we can do in other people that is already big impact to them that they can always remember for what you did and who you are.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
This is something people need to learn. When you have money or wealthy, you should be able to spare a little from what you have to provide basic necessities for the people around you.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.

When we are wealthy enough, why not share the blessings that you have received. If bitcoin shares, so does we.
I hope someday people around the world will feel worthy and deserving of this wealth and at the same time involve thereselves into an outreach program. In this way, we can help others and we can help bitcoin society to grow more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Being wealthy is dream by anyone.But being wealthy  also has a huge responsibility.Being wealthy is not easy as we imagine.It has also a huge social responsibility.Being wealthy is not also in the form of money,it may also in the form of good dids.Like for example helping others who is not so lucky for having like what your's.And also having a good health is also being wealthy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Our resources is not meant for accumulation but for allocation,  you will be remember for the problem you solve and the lives you touch, The world will be a better place to live in if every wealthy individual is involve in social responsibility.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
You're always responsible for the things that you were saying and the way that you are living because different people from all the sides are looking on you especially if you are earning from Bitcoin, you are the representative of the cryptocurrency roll to them.
Activity: 21
It's great that you're thinking like this. The more people like you, the better our world will be. Of course, not everybody that got in early will become a great philanthropist. In the same way, not everybody new to "the game" wants to save the world. This is natural. That's the reality of life in any sphere. Not everybody thinks about this "social responsibility" that comes with money. Once you've got your own basic need covered, you start to think about what your real purpose in life is and how you can make a significant lasting difference. I wish you all the best in your endeavors!
Activity: 113
very good if you become rich then you share some of your property / money for charity and other social activities because it can help in the problem of world finance which is currently not good
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
The ravenousness of the general population will devastate everything. Indeed, even here in bitcoin. The fundamental motivation behind this gathering is to spread the pattern when it comes in innovation, the advances and the development to facilitate the general population who experienced misery and starvation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
If one has become rich enough, that person can start to take some social responsibility of helping the poor people as well. Maybe help out the poor kids that cannot afford to go to school, or people in some areas that cannot afford a good meal. Or if someone has helped you in the past for your success, now help them out as well.
Activity: 140
If you are fortunate enough to be richer than a junkie, you should be responsible to society by participating in charitable activities as well as being able to support those who are more difficult than you. society
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
I suggest with your opinion, where we can now be used for bitcoin for many people. Cooperate together. Make a community. Then build good economic power for a prosperous future, economically independent.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
Well, I know that’s the reason why some of us are into Bitcoin, but the truth is that no matter what you do, you can’t escape your government as long as you’re in that country, unless you just want to move to another and that country you’re running to there is still government there, you just need to get to a place where it is safe.

Bitcoin will give you control over your money for a limited time and when you withdraw to fiat maybe to save your profits, you will still get back into the hands of the government.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.
For me a true wealthy people has a kind heart to make people happy which you can share your blessing coming from crypto currency.
Activity: 1
You are a good person. While I invest in bitcoin, I still extract some money to invest in works that help develop the country and charity. But I see a lot of people who are just making money, not thinking about the poor who need our support. I also expect people to use the money to do the right thing can help people.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
Of course being rich is something that everyone is looking forward to, with rich we can help people in need and of course crypto becomes an opportunity for everyone to be rich and of course care with others people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I agree that with the availability of money should pay attention not only to themselves, but also to needy people.
Pages:
Jump to: