Pages:
Author

Topic: before or after new year - page 9. (Read 2278 times)

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
January 05, 2018, 12:13:51 PM
Should I purchase more bitcoin and or litecoin before the new year hits or after? suggestions/opinions

also what is the cheapest/free exchanges to deposit us currency via bank or debt card
Don't wait for the right time when you are buying bitcoins because when it will start climbing the price again no one knows, as like in the past.
Litecoin is profitable but pace of its growth is too low. Diversify you investment and buy both if you are willing to buy because investing all your funds in a single coin would be risky.
If you are facing issues with coinbase then probably you need to check localbitcoins.com to easily exchange your usd to btc, but you will need to transfer them in any other wallet because exchanges are not safe place to hold you funds for long time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 11:44:31 AM
Should I purchase more bitcoin and or litecoin before the new year hits or after? suggestions/opinions

also what is the cheapest/free exchanges to deposit us currency via bank or debt card

Bitcoin protected its value and started another up trend now. LTC is still standing there with loss. I actually found last LTC move as a hype one. It made $3 to $350 increasing and this was too much extensively.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 11:24:54 AM
Bitcoin price goes down before the new year than after the new year. It was better to buy bitcoin that time. If you haven't bought yet then wait for the quite lower price after the new year. Personally I also regret why I didn't buy before the new year. However, we cannot go back to the past. All we can do is to buy now and believe the price will be going up in the future time.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
January 05, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

Doesn't matter but any time when the price are low and sell high to make your pocket heavy

Make the most of 2018 as it is  new year with new hopes and new beginning. Invest in altcoins to greater extent if possible in top coins because it is going to see some real rise in coming years. ICO are the best time to buy at the cheap price and holding may some time make you get a many times multiples returns.

There is a big difference between these two years last year was very good for its users if we compare 2017 with last year so in 2018 bitcoin achieved a lot of its goal and targets because bitcoin is going to change its price and the way of work and it give a lot of profit to its users in 2017 there is no doubt that that this year bitcoin price will go more high then 2017 and it will change a life of rest of people who still did not join bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
January 02, 2018, 10:35:26 PM
For me now already a new year. Happy new year to all...

I think the best option is to buy both of them to reduce the risks. But in the long run, I believe Bitcoin may give better profit so you can consider investing more in bitcoins. This is just based on thinking so you need to think and make a decision which one you want to invest more.

More or less profit we get from any altcoin or bitcoin is depending of the price run. We dont know where it will go later. So more wise if we try to invest both altcoin. It does not matter after or before new year, most important is price. Buy low sell high.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

If you buy now its a good for you if you already money to buy then if you buy next year,there's no change the price of bitcoin that you want to buy.it depend on you every time is the best time if you have money to buy bitcoin and litecoin.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 02, 2018, 04:45:40 PM
Now the best time for purchase of bitcoin, will only be more expensive later. After purchase it is better to buy the known coins and coins of ICO, such as Algory.io!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
January 02, 2018, 07:20:56 AM
both of them are profitable, but if you hold this for long time then i think you must get profit, even though i dont predict, Just think which one you prefer, i think you can get your answer Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 07:07:22 AM
Bitcoin is always a good buy. When your bitcoin increase  in value , you can take out some if your bitcoin and buy litecoin and ethereum and hold for like a year or more. These altcoin can only go up in value so also is bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
January 02, 2018, 07:03:58 AM

My opinion is buy bitcoin and Ethereum, the bitcoin price is at $13,5k right now and i'm sure the price of bitcoin will back to $15k-17k later especially on chinese new year later. Ethereum is also good in this year, it's hit 0.06+ right now and it might reach 0.1 in this year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
January 02, 2018, 06:50:40 AM
If you have money rigth now just buy bitcoin and dont wait when bitcoin increase its value. Also if you know how to trade you can used your bitcoin to increase your profit.
Starting january 1 i bought few satoshi for addition in my investment and i used that by buying some altcoin and hold for a year or more.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 02, 2018, 06:38:28 AM
Today is january 2 and you can  buy bitcoin and litecoin now because anytime this coins will increase the price more.  So if you have this two coin you can make a lot of profit after few months because for me bitcoin become $20k again while litecoin will become  $1000 in the next fee months. Dont miss opportunity to buy bitcoin and litecoin because once the price become very high again for sure it's hard for you to decide if you buy bitcoin or litecoin.  To those people have this coin bettee if you hold it and don't sell it or panic selling because if you sell this coin you lose some profit.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
January 02, 2018, 05:52:12 AM
Bitcoin price is low and stable now. You should buy it before bitcoin go to the moon again  Wink

Bitcoin will rise in the next half of this month. Currently its still the holiday season "hangover" and people are still lazy to being their daily trades. Thus the market seems stagnant for the last few days for bitcoin at least and also for ethereum.

There are poeple who are counting on this tough like stockpiling ripple and bitcoin for future now that ripple has boomed and bitcoin is going steady. Recommend every to buy bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 02, 2018, 05:03:21 AM
New Year did not affect the crypto currency.
Do not attach any importance to this.
Bitcoin will not grow until it grows, it is no longer so attractive because of very long transactions and large commissions.

I have the same thoughts with you, before or after the new year does not affect the market situation, but we must have thought or you should be smart to choose between selling or buying.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
January 02, 2018, 04:02:02 AM
Bitcoin has just survived and ready to break the 20k to 30k phase. You should buy now if you dont want left in train. But if I were you I will not use my creditcard to bought crypto. Its not a good practice. Anything bad could happened.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
January 02, 2018, 03:38:44 AM
Bitcoin price is low and stable now. You should buy it before bitcoin go to the moon again  Wink
Activity: 294
January 02, 2018, 12:49:32 AM
The year 2018 will be a very good year for Bitcoin and Litecoin. If Bitcoin was advertised as much as its competitors, it would be a very bright year for Bitcoin if it is recognized between companies and states in 2018. Litecoin is worrying me because it makes very uneven price movements.

Even though bitcoin has no advertisement as of today a lot of people are already encouraged and interested on having it, with litecoins it is as well a good coin, just be reminded that being in a panic mode always doesn't help us in making decisions. Bitcoin is so much popular nowadays so no need to advertise it always.
so if you are able to take the opportunity and you think that it may be one of the best thing that you are able to do for you may go and take that cause this is so much good if you see that this currency may lead you on how you able to take that even in a hard time for.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 02, 2018, 12:05:59 AM
I think I can not predict when the price of bitcoin, LTC or altcoins is lower than anything else that you can not predict I will increase or decrease but I think it depends on the amount of investors that's less than the investors I think many investors here have the chance to increase the coin, but I think that's the way you need to hold coins until it gets up and you earn.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 01, 2018, 09:34:07 AM
I will start answering with your last question. The cheapest exchange that may be suitable for you is peer to peer exchangen I am sure you will find lowest deal that can reduce the fee you pay on fiat! Buying bitcoin is the first thing you should do and after that, look for good ICO like ALGORY.IO. ALGORY ICO is still on going!
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
January 01, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

Happy new year !

I do not think the new year has any influence on BitCoin or Litecoin. If you are really determined to invest in a currency, you will not ask such questions. If you invest, you have growth forecasts in that currency, that's why you're investing. My personal opinion is that bitcoin will grow to some hard to imagine sums up to the best statisticians. And Litcoin the same.
Pages:
Jump to: