Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 46. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 01:50:30 AM
On my personal standpoint, being half smart and half strategic on something you wanna pursue will result in success. Being totally smart is bad as well as totally strategic person. Both are needed and should be balance proportioned.
I doubt the being a total strategic person is bad ! actually most of the successful individuals including on the field of trading are strategic persons so I doubt that your argument is correct.

Being smart and being strategic for me are both good qualities in order to gain bigger profits. Being succesful depends on each individual's approach. We really can't teach people because situations varies and consequences depends on each person's mind setting.

Activity: 281
November 26, 2017, 01:40:54 AM
On my personal standpoint, being half smart and half strategic on something you wanna pursue will result in success. Being totally smart is bad as well as totally strategic person. Both are needed and should be balance proportioned.
I doubt the being a total strategic person is bad ! actually most of the successful individuals including on the field of trading are strategic persons so I doubt that your argument is correct.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 01:33:52 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 01:20:35 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I need both, because if you can not either of them will not be balanced, the strategy I use to get the way how to benefit from bitcoin, while the intelligence I use to calculate the graph that will happen.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 25, 2017, 11:34:04 PM
I believe both are good if you mean it for bitcoin then both would apply very good because with a good strategy you can earn more and faster and with being smart you can win more and faster a lot more times.
If you have those two characteristics then you are good because you will make a lot of positive results with that. If you are a smart person and also a strategic person then it means that you can react fast to the different situation and you can make things faster to happen than other people.
Activity: 357
November 25, 2017, 11:20:09 PM
I think maybe they are both same those smart person or being strategic but they have also some things in different. Being a smart person is a given to people what those skills or what is the thing can fit on him/her. You can be a smart person on something that will fit on your skills but not at all. You can call a strategic person is also a smart person because if you do have something strategies in a lot of matters or situation you are also smart but it means strategy you cant also do a lot of things because of your strategy. they have both advantage and disadvantage at the same time. But for me if im gonna choose on those two i will pick to be a smart person because being a smart person will gives you a wise thinking of something before you act you can well manage in a lot of troubles or matters that will comes to you.
Activity: 201
November 25, 2017, 11:09:48 PM
If you are talking about the bitcoin, you must be strategic on how you invest your money so you will be sure that your money increases after a long time.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 06:38:11 PM
I believe both are good if you mean it for bitcoin then both would apply very good because with a good strategy you can earn more and faster and with being smart you can win more and faster a lot more times.
Activity: 182
November 25, 2017, 05:13:59 PM
Being Smart or Strategic is the mindset of someone who has a lot of intelligence but he does not have a future strategy then usually the person will be utilized or become employees by people who have a future or strategic mindset because people who think strategically will tend to invest and plan in the long run so do not be surprised if strategic people tend to be richer than smart thinking but not strategic.
Activity: 339
November 25, 2017, 03:56:39 PM
I think being a smart person will certainly also be a strategist. Because a smart person must think of many things before doing something to achieve the goals he wants. Most smart people have a pretty good level of strategy I think. But I do not know any other opinions in this forum, that's just my opinion.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
November 25, 2017, 03:49:56 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
It is important to have both being a smart person and a strategic person. We need both of that skills in order for us to survive in every challenges that we face. But if youre only going to choose one, i think being strategic is better. Because being a strategic person can help you face any challenges or problems in your life.
Really? A strategic person without smart brain never has any good strategy.
Finally, this person is not capable of creating great strategies, so you can not call it is a strategist.
Activity: 10
November 24, 2017, 06:00:27 PM

It is important to have both being a smart person and a strategic person. We need both of that skills in order for us to survive in every challenges that we face. But if youre only going to choose one, i think being strategic is better. Because being a strategic person can help you face any challenges or problems in your life.
Activity: 16
November 24, 2017, 05:54:53 PM
The bigst score before forking is Bitcoin.After that oneeI've to find the best time to purchase altcoins.I'd send some of my profit for additional altcoins, Not sure the buying time actuallyg
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
November 22, 2017, 10:56:44 PM
I believe that being smart only isn't enough and being strategic only also won't be enough.. Both are needed in our life. But if I can only choose one either to be smart or strategic, I'll go for smart. Literally I'll just making a stupid strategy if I'm not smart, and I believe almost all smart people are strategic. Even if they don't, they can just hire strategic person ( strategic person can just hire smart person as well, but well, I prefer being smart Cheesy

Activity: 224
November 22, 2017, 10:51:41 PM
I want them both. Strategic and smart are perfect ways to be successful in any kind of living. Whether you are at home or at work,you need to be strategic with your job,money budgeting at home and be smart because smart people easily understands complicated situations. That's why both are equal to have. Strategies alone won't work if you don't plan better ways in doing so. I believe that to have good career,make yourself useful with full of skills and talents that coincide the two mentioned.
Activity: 130
November 22, 2017, 10:10:29 PM
Smart is being quick-witted.  Strategic pertains to a strategy.  Having a strategy is having a plan. 

Being quick-witted is most helpful with short term decisions.  Having a plan would be better for a long-term decisions.

Maybe day traders would benefit from being 'smart' and holders would benefit more from being strategic.

Yes I agree because smart people able to make decisions abruptly, this kind attitude is relatively related to smart traders. While those strategic person,
focus on a long term or overall aim, which attributes of a holders.
But if you're only can owning one in two of them, which one you will choose ?Not all of them . Smart or being strategic ? That's the hardest choice.
Activity: 26
November 22, 2017, 10:07:31 PM
Smart is being quick-witted.  Strategic pertains to a strategy.  Having a strategy is having a plan. 

Being quick-witted is most helpful with short term decisions.  Having a plan would be better for a long-term decisions.

Maybe day traders would benefit from being 'smart' and holders would benefit more from being strategic.

Yes I agree because smart people able to make decisions abruptly, this kind attitude is relatively related to smart traders. While those strategic person,
focus on a long term or overall aim, which attributes of a holders.
Activity: 94
November 22, 2017, 09:43:41 PM
I think strategic is the better thing, you're smart but there are tons of people who are smarter than you, so just follow the stragedy , don't trying to be smarter than others is the best rule in trading.
Activity: 196
November 22, 2017, 09:41:55 PM

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
November 22, 2017, 07:09:58 PM
Indeed, both are very related and have an important role but to be an intelligent person first because by being a smart person we can think of everything with a positive and smart people there will be brilliant ideas.
while strategic is a thing that has a very beneficial impact or influence on a certain goal in the long run.
then smart people will be able to think of a good strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: