Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 42. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 10:11:26 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I really think being both is good. However, if I have to choose between the two, I'd rather be a strategic person. If a person is strategic and he knows that he is against someone who is smart, he can find ways to out smart them. Being strategic is hard to learn, being smart can be worked out.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
December 20, 2017, 10:07:20 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Being smart and strategic are interconnected with each other. It is as simple as this; if you are a smart person, you will be able to produce a nice strategy to a certain situation which makes a smart person also strategic and vice versa. So I think both are important and must be possessed by an individual to be successful to Bitcoin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 10:00:53 AM
In this case I think they need each other, have a clever mindset will make us in making good decisions, in terms of strategic we can choose a step that can make us better in taking something that is not too risky
Activity: 224
December 20, 2017, 08:41:48 AM
I think it is much better to be a strategic person.Because a strategic person can be more flexible on everything.On everything that might come in his/her front,even if it is a problem,he/she can think a solution to it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 07:51:09 AM
I believe that these are similar concepts...Because if you are clever, then you will think strategically...no one will call a person clever if he acts on emotions, for example...
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 05:55:59 AM
I'd go for being strategic. Being strategic means you plan best what you really want your plan to happen in its greatest. Being strategic learn the cause and effect of every investment he/she wants to do.
While being smart, is being able to accomplish result quickly.
Activity: 364
December 20, 2017, 05:03:50 AM
I think both are important because in trading it takes a good strategy and must be smart in reading the market, we must continue to learn to be smart and have a good strategy
Activity: 143
December 20, 2017, 04:58:55 AM
A smart person can also be strategic, its better to be that kind of person than being strategic alone
Activity: 50
December 20, 2017, 04:45:19 AM
Both of them are necessary for traders but i think i prefer strategic more than smart person because we could get strategic if you're discipline but you can't be smart if you're not because it's natural.
Activity: 360
December 20, 2017, 03:22:19 AM

If I could be both, then I'd probably would. Although, the one that has more bearing would always be strategic in my own preference. I think no matter how smart a person is, if he or she is not strategic at all then there are still probabilities of failing or losing. Unlike being strategic which will guaranty more probability of success.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 01:44:19 AM

I think that both can be considered smart and strategic depending on what they are doing. I think it is not a loosley translated term and strategiv and smart thinkers are one and the same especially if you are talking about how they kove and act then you can tell that it is the same
Activity: 238
Hello World!
December 20, 2017, 01:34:29 AM
In being strategic you need to be smart, and just being smart is useless when you don't know strategies. I believe smart people knows strategies for them to become smarter, while strategic people also use their thinking skills to able to cope up with a good strategy. Both are adjacents.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
December 17, 2017, 06:22:26 PM

I think those stategic persons are way more better than the smart ones. Being smart is just like knowing everything but the assurance that it will work is not that big. If you are a strategic person then you can manage to find more ways to earn here and find ways to make your income bigger than ever. It would be a better thing if you have both so that you can produce more better outcomes.
You forget anyone can create and own strategy. But, why do the world have difference? Poor and rich, smart and stupid? So, the strategic people have this different, if you are stupid, you never have good strategy, even your strategy will make you lose money. Cheesy
Activity: 263
December 15, 2017, 02:58:21 AM

Being SMART is being strategic. I go for being smart. Being smart encompasses different fields and one of which is strategy. And as far as I can rememver, one of the meaning for the acronym of SMART is measurable. One can measure using statistics to determine probabilithy of success this is being strategoc. Don't you think?
According to my opinion it is not good to become a smart any where because there is no such benifical result of becoming smart but you need to become strategice in the world so that you can do every work with a proper plan which will give you better result.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
December 14, 2017, 02:06:00 AM

I think those stategic persons are way more better than the smart ones. Being smart is just like knowing everything but the assurance that it will work is not that big. If you are a strategic person then you can manage to find more ways to earn here and find ways to make your income bigger than ever. It would be a better thing if you have both so that you can produce more better outcomes.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
December 14, 2017, 01:34:03 AM

Both are needed here in bitcoin and you the two also cannot stand alone. The only way you can be strategic is by being smart on making plans on how you are going to store your bitcoin and earn some of it. It is a must that you can balance both so that you can get more better outcomes. You need to be wise also since there are a lot of trouble here.
Activity: 45
December 14, 2017, 01:20:47 AM
Being smart person become you a strategic person as well because both of that have a good mind. If you have a good mind you will be a successful in that skills. That important! Smiley
Activity: 119
December 12, 2017, 10:11:58 PM

Being SMART is being strategic. I go for being smart. Being smart encompasses different fields and one of which is strategy. And as far as I can rememver, one of the meaning for the acronym of SMART is measurable. One can measure using statistics to determine probabilithy of success this is being strategoc. Don't you think?
To become smart is not the way of professional and success people but the way of professional and success people are to become strategic. So if you become strategic and work with your plan then you will get success in life most proabably.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
December 08, 2017, 02:19:00 PM

I agree on how you elaborate smart and strategic. Yes being smart is you can be strategic as well. Smart on how ou manage the resources you have and being strategic on how to keep that resources going and growing. Another way to say is that when a person is not smart enough the he could end up broke on his investments because he has no strategy on how to manage his investments. In short you should be smart to be strategic.
You can not being a strategic trader without smart brain. So, for strategic trader, they was also the smart trader first. But for the smart trader, they do not need to be the strategic person, but I am sure they will not have good profits and method for trading Cheesy.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 08, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
Being both is the best. If you have time, you can have both of these characteristics. Do not underestimate yourself. We are better than we thought and we can do anything if we have a good effort and passion. And most of all, become both smart and strategic will give you more chance to earn a huge amount of money
Never easy to get a successful story in trading , always try something new everyday , and see if it is could work for you or not . So indeed there is no harm to give a shot on both , just never stop learning.

But i just think that when you can react smartly , you can learn easily on certain strategy, that is all.
Pages:
Jump to: