Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 53. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 1
November 12, 2017, 01:19:58 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I will try to be both, because the two opinions are mutually supportive
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
November 12, 2017, 12:15:48 PM
for me smart people would be smart to strategize well but people who are not smart even though he can strategize, but people who are not smart will not have a strategy with good like smart people.

I couldn't agree for more about this. In dealing with money and or bitcoin, being smart is essential as well being strategic is important. Being a smart one would entails a person to strategise his or her action especially for example on how we can invest, trade and sell bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 100
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
November 12, 2017, 12:05:54 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Well, of course it's important to be smart, it's always been important especially if you want to make money, if you are smart then earnings will work well for you, I think that the mind is the most important thing)) of course, it is not enough to be smart, it is necessary to be still strategic)) Lips sealed Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 30
November 12, 2017, 10:58:09 AM

Indeed. I agree with your claim that both being strategic and smart will be essential characteristics for a successful individual. It is not just enough to be a plain smart or a plain strategic to become a successful being. Being smart is really a must thing to have because it is an essential thing a person need to cope up with every situation to become successful. Same with being strategic which is also a must have to assure your success. Combining those two will surely result in being a wise person enough to put yu into success.
Activity: 378
November 12, 2017, 10:55:58 AM
Being strategic is better than smart person because if you are strategic then you are smarter than the smart people because you know how to solve the current consequences or situation that you are in and the way of your thinking is faster than others so you will know the best thing to do in such situation. Strategic person will bring more possibilities rather than being smart.
I agree with you very well said, Being smart is okay but being smart is not enough, being smart is good for people or good for us but being strategic person is more nice, because when we are strategic we can think many more idea on how to became rich,and when we are strategic we dont contented, and when we are strategic we want more to be the best as we can.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
November 12, 2017, 10:46:55 AM
Being strategic is better than smart person because if you are strategic then you are smarter than the smart people because you know how to solve the current consequences or situation that you are in and the way of your thinking is faster than others so you will know the best thing to do in such situation. Strategic person will bring more possibilities rather than being smart.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
November 12, 2017, 10:30:47 AM

Being smart is not enough to survive in our everyday life. We also need to be a strategic person so that we can think of another way on how to solve the problem we are facing. Just like in bitcoin, we need both of that skill for us to survive in bitcoin as well as to be a successful person in the future. There are many skills and knowledge that we should obtain for us to be successful and achieve our goals.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 09:28:03 AM
I don't feel that i am smart but i don't feel like i am strategic. I am an emotional guy but i am happy with that.
I wish i am a smart-strategic and emotional  Smiley

I'm in the same boat, but I think it's not always needed to be strategic. Strategy's don't always work out how you planned them.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 08:46:55 AM

Here in bitcoin being smart and strategic is very important. If you are smart, you will surely create a strategic plan than will help you for sure to earn larger amount of money. You can not be just simply knowledgable here instead you should be smart and strategic in everything that you are doing. If you are both smart and strategic, you will not surely have a hard time in earning money since you know how to do it properly and smartly.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
November 12, 2017, 08:33:28 AM

For me both is important. Being smart alone will not be enough to bring you to success. Being smart and strategic at the same time is very important here in bitcoin. If you are both, you can make sure that a lot of money will keep on coming to you and you will surely avoid all the scams and frauds here. If you are not going to attain both, you will surely end up broken and all your hardwork will surely produce nothing so try hard to have both.
Activity: 182
November 12, 2017, 08:13:52 AM
My opinion is you should be a smart person to make or create strategic. If you are not smart enough it is very difficult to have strategic plan. So without being smart you wont be strategic so both supports each other one without other is useless and unproductive.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 08:12:12 AM
I would say both are the same thing because if you are smart you can easily come up with a good strategy and if you are a strategic person you cannot be dumb because how can a dumb person make a strategy.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
November 12, 2017, 08:00:46 AM

In my opinion, you need both of that skill in order for you to survive in your daily life. Being smart is not enough because it just let you think and know what to do. You also need to become strategic in many ways. Being smart doesnt mean you know all things thats why in some cases, you need to be strategic in order for you to surpass the challenge that you are facing.
Usually, most of smart traders has enough requirement to become a strategic traders, because they need to create plan and calculate the profits, loss before trading. If a smart trader can not do that, I do not think it is a smart trader, only a noob trader in the cryptocurrency market. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
November 10, 2017, 03:41:36 AM
I don't feel that i am smart but i don't feel like i am strategic. I am an emotional guy but i am happy with that.
I wish i am a smart-strategic and emotional  Smiley
Activity: 134
ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION
November 10, 2017, 03:39:32 AM

In my opinion, you need both of that skill in order for you to survive in your daily life. Being smart is not enough because it just let you think and know what to do. You also need to become strategic in many ways. Being smart doesnt mean you know all things thats why in some cases, you need to be strategic in order for you to surpass the challenge that you are facing.
Activity: 116
November 10, 2017, 03:35:06 AM

For me is being smart how can put some strategy if you are not smart and if you are not smart are you sure that your strategy is effective. If you are smart you can think and give an effective and efficient ideas or decisions in terms of everything and posible will happen if you are smart in any ways of living in this world.
Activity: 110
November 10, 2017, 02:28:31 AM

For me, being strategic is far more better than being smart. I believe that no matter how smart a person is when he or she doesn't have a good strategy in life, there is a high probability that he or she will fail. Still, it is also not bad to be smart, I consider it as an advantage. A gun is useless without proper aim and trajectory. The same principle applies between being smart and being strategic.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 10, 2017, 01:49:33 AM
For me, in bitcoin I prefer to be smart. Since bitcoin is a technology that should be smart, it is wise to easily learn what to know. If it's a simple thing you can not learn how much more than a big thing. But here's a little bit of strategy to be successful here.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 10:52:19 PM
When you said smart it is something that is pleasant. Strategic it is the most important way or plan and general aspects of something.
Being smart and at the same time strategic person is not easy to handle. There are times that the decision you make is not going to what it is plan. But being smart and strategic person can lead you to make some creations and innovations that may developed from next generation.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
November 09, 2017, 10:15:42 PM
Being smart is not at all a guarantee to be materially or financially successful.  Looking back in the high school days, my classmates who were not on the honor roll are more materially and financially successful than those who made it to the top of the class.  So I say, a person should be more of strategy than just being smart.  So, you are right, a master of both worlds should be acquired to be successful not only materially and financially but also of all the aspect of life.
It would be happen normally to anyone. Having those two characters, a big chances to go far beyond limit. Not all of us are gifted to have this, realizing that we are not equally gifted in terms of knowledge and skill. Success is not an option but it is a matter of choice. 
Pages:
Jump to: