Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 54. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
November 09, 2017, 09:03:40 PM
Being smart is not at all a guarantee to be materially or financially successful.  Looking back in the high school days, my classmates who were not on the honor roll are more materially and financially successful than those who made it to the top of the class.  So I say, a person should be more of strategy than just being smart.  So, you are right, a master of both worlds should be acquired to be successful not only materially and financially but also of all the aspect of life.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
November 09, 2017, 08:56:46 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

This two should be combined because if we are not smart how can we strategize? Being a smart person can lead a better strategy to be able to succeed in our goals.

I think you are considering Smart and Strategic two different aspects, but the fact is Smart is a quality and strategic is a quality which is exhibited by smart person. A smart person shows many qualities like cleaver, intelligent, creating plans and executing them, sophisticated, nice personality and much more. Creating plans and executing them in the finest way so that efficient results are obtained is work of Strategic person which is consider is a quality of a smart person only, a person which is not smart enough to create plans and execute them i.e. not a strategic person cannot be called smart.
The question is very funny, cause I don’t see how one becomes smart without having strategies. You need to execute some strategies and that’s what makes you smart, even in battle…strategies are what brings victory.

Of course. We really need to possess both because we cannot attain victory or success if we do not have a strategic mind that could make up reach to the top that we are trying to goal with. We all need to study on how develop our strategic mind. It does not matter if you are not an honor student when you were still a student in your school because your academic grades is not important when it comes to business. You only have to be wise when it comes to decision-making.
To have a successful strategy, I think you need both, just like you said. It would require both and not just one but maybe two people combined with one expert on the strategic side and the other one with the smart expert then you have to build a company with possessing two people, I think it's like that. You need to be really wise in your decisions so that you can achieve the best outcomes, just like you said, the academics part.
Activity: 233
November 09, 2017, 06:30:53 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

This two should be combined because if we are not smart how can we strategize? Being a smart person can lead a better strategy to be able to succeed in our goals.

I think you are considering Smart and Strategic two different aspects, but the fact is Smart is a quality and strategic is a quality which is exhibited by smart person. A smart person shows many qualities like cleaver, intelligent, creating plans and executing them, sophisticated, nice personality and much more. Creating plans and executing them in the finest way so that efficient results are obtained is work of Strategic person which is consider is a quality of a smart person only, a person which is not smart enough to create plans and execute them i.e. not a strategic person cannot be called smart.
The question is very funny, cause I don’t see how one becomes smart without having strategies. You need to execute some strategies and that’s what makes you smart, even in battle…strategies are what brings victory.

Of course. We really need to possess both because we cannot attain victory or success if we do not have a strategic mind that could make up reach to the top that we are trying to goal with. We all need to study on how develop our strategic mind. It does not matter if you are not an honor student when you were still a student in your school because your academic grades is not important when it comes to business. You only have to be wise when it comes to decision-making.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 12:30:49 AM
Each smart individual and proper. There are some persons who are wise but less strategic and a few proper but not so smart. So for me, it is better to own both of these ideals. Not to mention, be difficult working and knowledgeable about the job or work you do.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
November 07, 2017, 12:26:33 AM
I choose to be a smart person, simply because everything is adopting intelligence, if you're smart must have considered everything each proper and experience.

But you also need to be more wise and your strategic skill must me high. Yeah we all want to become smart on this thing so we can make good money but sometimes you hust need to be more patient, hardwork and wise. Not all successful person are smart they are just wise.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 06, 2017, 11:59:44 PM
I guess smart individual is strategic while proper person is not so wise. Being smart is much more than proper 1. Stragic person is more likely to be concentrate on the strategy. While smart person is versatile and could be focus but ready to alter issues or accept modifications.
For me, I preferred being a strategic person rather than a smart person because even you are smart but you don't still know how to be strategic it's useless. Let's say you are a smart person and has a plan to build your own business but you don't know how what strategy do you need to maintain it? I'm sure your business will be bankrupt and your effort is useless.

There's no smart person without a strategy and so i prefer to be a smart person with my strategic plans for the future with which i am going to execute with all the discipline it requires. Don't you know 'plan' connotes 'strategy'??

Of course if you are having strategies, you will become more smart that's why in most cases more smart people became strategic because of their ability. Before dealing in every situations your strategies can help you to become more specific on the task you've been doing specially when you're involve with bitcoin holdings and tradings.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 08:05:40 PM
I choose to be a smart person, simply because everything is adopting intelligence, if you're smart must have considered everything each proper and experience.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
November 06, 2017, 07:12:20 PM
I guess smart individual is strategic while proper person is not so wise. Being smart is much more than proper 1. Stragic person is more likely to be concentrate on the strategy. While smart person is versatile and could be focus but ready to alter issues or accept modifications.
For me, I preferred being a strategic person rather than a smart person because even you are smart but you don't still know how to be strategic it's useless. Let's say you are a smart person and has a plan to build your own business but you don't know how what strategy do you need to maintain it? I'm sure your business will be bankrupt and your effort is useless.

There's no smart person without a strategy and so i prefer to be a smart person with my strategic plans for the future with which i am going to execute with all the discipline it requires. Don't you know 'plan' connotes 'strategy'??
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 06:12:41 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 03:36:58 AM

Activity: 588
Merit: 256
October 22, 2017, 03:37:33 AM
Why we need to choose to be smart or strategic. Can't we get both? I think both are important to be happy not only economical situation.
It si very important to be smart because the importance of the bitcoin is very high all the people knows that the bitcoin was invested for the good and the betterment of the people, I personally use the bitcoin because the worth of the bitcoin will be high because a lot of the people are being the part of the bitcoin since long and they are getting the profit.
true, of course both are very important to do. bitcoin can make people more intelligent to earn income, especially on the needs of the economy, if not done with a mature strategy of someone's intelligence to earn income from bitcoin will not be balanced. intelligence in thinking everyone is different if not have a reliable strategy.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
October 21, 2017, 08:29:18 AM

Activity: 325
Merit: 136
October 21, 2017, 08:25:30 AM

Activity: 53
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 07:51:05 AM
Being a smart person to define strategic is the best part of the person. To create strategy and to execute we need smartness so both combined only succeeded. Analyze strategically and react smartly is required.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
October 21, 2017, 06:54:32 AM

I being smart and strategic is one of the best things that you can be in life. If you're smart and strategic you can almost make good decisions in life. However, if I were to choose one between the two, I would still choose being a strategic person. As you know, there's a lot of people who were not able to finish a degree, but since they are very strategic, they were able to have a good life and become rich.

Being smart and strategic will still be base on experience. People dont go smart easily if they dont have any knowledge about anything. For a strategic person, this will depend also in knowledge but further more advance than a smart one because he studies all the possibilities that will happen in every situation.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 06:37:47 AM

I agree to you that you should master both being smart and being strategic. Those both skills will not only help you in earning and managing your money, it can also help you with your daily life challenges. It will make you more confident to do some things because you obtain and master both of that skill.
Both the things have their own enlightenment where as in case of bitcoin strategy is at top prior because this is the main thing through which one can plan to achieve big and as far as smartness is concerned every investor is uniquely smart so work on the strategy will be more effective over the smartness and if one is strategic enough he will be smarter also.
That's most of the strategy that you could do regarding anything about investments. In Bitcoin, you need to believe in it so that you won't be disappointed when the going gets rough. It's hard to understand why it has become like that from such a smaller strategy and with every plan should come with a follow-up. Strategy and smarts should go both ways.
That's right, you can not missing one of these things, smart trader but does not have strategy never know next move of the market and reverse, strategic trader but has not a good brain can not create wisely strategies Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 19, 2017, 06:00:13 AM

I being smart and strategic is one of the best things that you can be in life. If you're smart and strategic you can almost make good decisions in life. However, if I were to choose one between the two, I would still choose being a strategic person. As you know, there's a lot of people who were not able to finish a degree, but since they are very strategic, they were able to have a good life and become rich.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
October 19, 2017, 05:34:53 AM

I agree to you that you should master both being smart and being strategic. Those both skills will not only help you in earning and managing your money, it can also help you with your daily life challenges. It will make you more confident to do some things because you obtain and master both of that skill.
Both the things have their own enlightenment where as in case of bitcoin strategy is at top prior because this is the main thing through which one can plan to achieve big and as far as smartness is concerned every investor is uniquely smart so work on the strategy will be more effective over the smartness and if one is strategic enough he will be smarter also.
That's most of the strategy that you could do regarding anything about investments. In Bitcoin, you need to believe in it so that you won't be disappointed when the going gets rough. It's hard to understand why it has become like that from such a smaller strategy and with every plan should come with a follow-up. Strategy and smarts should go both ways.
Activity: 140
The Future Of Work
October 19, 2017, 03:25:02 AM
Both.But being strategic is much better for me.For even if you are smart but do not have the strategy then you lose.So be more strategic.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
October 19, 2017, 03:16:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: