Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 57. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 550
October 14, 2017, 10:28:56 AM
being a strategic person is better than smart person. what will you gonna do if you're smart but lack of strategies ? there's no opportunities in that that's why being a strategic person is have more potential of being rich than smart person. because a strategic person can make a solution in any situation unlike smart person their lacking of strategy sometimes.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 10:09:57 AM
i think its better to be a smart person than to be strategic because you can also be strategic if you are a smart persn.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 08:43:03 AM
Strategic people are clever than smart people. Strategic people can take advantage of the worst conditions in their lives to continue organize a better future. And most smart people are just experts in speaking but in reality is zero.

For me it would be good to possess both qualities however there are instances that both qualities are just too hard to combine. Being smart means being knowledgeable to certain things and it's theories therefore it means being righteous while being strategic means you follow and execute ideas not just by the book but according to the situation you are into.In the real course of life being strategic is more effective though having both is a blessing not all has been gifted of.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 08:17:42 AM
Strategic people are clever than smart people. Strategic people can take advantage of the worst conditions in their lives to continue organize a better future. And most smart people are just experts in speaking but in reality is zero.
Activity: 336
October 14, 2017, 07:55:14 AM
I think these two characteristic is just the same.

When you are doing something wherein you were able to form a strategy to finish it only means that you worked smart. There is a big difference with working hard and working smart.

Working hard is doing everything that you can to accomplish a task and working smart is looking for a way how to accomplish a task using less effort but with the same outcome.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
October 14, 2017, 04:05:12 AM
you've got to be smart in order to be strategic. I believe smart person is also strategic in terms of investing money or pursuing any business  coz He will not waste any of his time, talent and energy if this will not bring profit at all.

I have to disagree with this view

You don't need to be smart to be strategic since strategic thinking requires a lot of experience and just being able to think coherently as well as logically. Smartness is more about how fast you can arrive at a decision or conclusion, but that alone doesn't tell anything (not even speaking of proving) that this decision or conclusion will be a correct one. To get there, either fast or slow, you need experience and a working strategy. In other words, if you are smart, you will get there faster, but that's pretty much all there's to being smart. Without experience and a strategy, you will just ruin yourself faster, in a smart way, so to speak
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 14, 2017, 03:38:54 AM
you've got to be smart in order to be strategic. I believe smart person is also strategic in terms of investing money or pursuing any business  coz He will not waste any of his time, talent and energy if this will not bring profit at all.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
October 14, 2017, 02:07:32 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I think strategic is more nicer. No matter how smart you are, if you’re not strategic at all, I don’t think that you’ll be successful in anything that you do or you have less chance.
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 01:50:32 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Yes I agree with you.I prefer both. If you are a smart person but you have no strategies in life you cant make money and not be successful. If you have work it does not end in that. You must know how to budget the money you will earn. If it is spend in different things and be dedicated in unimportant things you will not be a successful person.

Being smart without strategy is I think you will just excel in school and not in life after graduating in college. We dont really need to be in the first place un school. The important is we are in first place in our life so we will not be poor and we earn big amount of money.

Most of the time being smart is associated with good strategies. But some smart individuals are having difficulty with strategy. Smart individuals are too focus on getting the right answer. Individuals with good strategies are flexible to certain situations. You can excel at school by being smart. But in the real world being smart isn't enough. Thus, i agree that you need to be smart with good strategy to be successful in work and making money.
Activity: 805
October 13, 2017, 07:00:33 PM
For me I have ton prefer of being a smart person because if you are a smart, then you are a strategic person also. Yes you have a lot of strategies but then you don't think it wisely, maybe that kind of strategies will make you fall. Being a smart person, always thinking of a very effective strategic idea that make themself succeed in a battle.
Activity: 390
October 13, 2017, 05:55:08 PM
If we're to define a person by amount of money as being smart...than we can look at top richest list.

What if the most smart person is actually in hiding -- doing farming in some far of land living through his own work.

I think it is best to fuse both characteristics because having one of the two alone does bot guarantee you a high probability of success. Being smart alone isn’t enough. Why? You can be as much smart as you want but you don’t know the ways and turns of this industry, how can you be smart. Same as being strategic alon, you may know what makes things tick but then you cant decide which way is best to attain your goals. So I’d say both.
Activity: 158
Merit: 16
October 13, 2017, 05:02:39 PM
If we're to define a person by amount of money as being smart...than we can look at top richest list.

What if the most smart person is actually in hiding -- doing farming in some far of land living through his own work.
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
October 13, 2017, 04:57:23 PM
not enough if we are just smart without strategy and it’s also useless if people calculate strategies but not smart enough to observe and learn the situation and environment, experience is the one that makes smart people become wiser in making decisions. so they can’t be unrelated and contribute to each other.
Activity: 847
Merit: 500
October 13, 2017, 04:54:52 PM
smart has many kinds, a genius in physics doesn’t mean also genius in investing or in financial problems and it’s possible to be so poor because of miscalculations.
this is where the role of others will be useful, we will ask for opinions from family, friends, or even an expert in his field. for example if we are confused where to invest our money or what investment is suitable for us then we can ask the financial advisor to help us to decide the right choice for us in future. but it’s up to us, to decide is our decision, we are responsible for the decision then we must remain as a wise person.
Activity: 140
October 13, 2017, 04:53:47 PM
For me I go for being smart, because if you have a witty mind you can think for a good and best strategy. Being smart is necessary if you are doing business that needs very crucial and taught decisions making. If you are smart you study it and you think deeper to make right and good decisions most specially when doing a bitcoin business.Once you are smart you can think and do a strategical decisions. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2017, 04:51:47 PM
we must be smart and have a strategy in every action at the same time, especially to survive and achieve a better future, we must be smart in every choice we choose and believe it’s the best decision for the situation we meet at that time . not just in investing but also in our daily lives, we should be able to guess what problems will come later.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 11:22:14 AM
Both. One can't be smart if not strategic. Two characteristics that will make one a successful  investor.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
October 13, 2017, 11:15:22 AM
I believe that you need to be both smart and strategic to have a successful plan when it comes to your plans in the future especially when it comes to your money decisions. Have a firm plan and ask other experienced individuals and gain knowledge from them.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 11:12:43 AM
strategic i think.
strategic person get more advantage in any situation. they can control their turn in any condition, easy or hard. they can handle any problem with thier tactic, although they not smart. but they will solve problem with any way
Activity: 329
AGATE
October 13, 2017, 11:04:16 AM
What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.
Smart Person this person is an extraordinary person and have good strategy, but there are not criticized and have no idea in crypto market they must be luck for them.
Pages:
Jump to: