Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 79. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
September 03, 2017, 01:42:47 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I would also agree that its a combination of both being smart and strategic because the determination of being smart to be is a function of being strategic on some specific things among the importance which include financial freedom and source of this is different and several people manage it differently the moment they are able to keep it together, then they are good at it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 01:36:29 AM
Being smart or being a strategic person has both advantages and disadvantages. For a smart person knowing that it is well educated and moves accordingly to the guides he learned or red. This makes him look for the safest investment in life. While a strategic person grows in experience and time. He learned the hard way which makes him stronger mentally and physically in making life decision or investment. It is either you avoid loss or pain by learning it first or embrace it so you can remeber the lesson more.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
September 03, 2017, 01:32:52 AM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I think it is really depends on what you doing right now and it also depends on what job you have for your living. Most of them are sure need to be smart to manage their lives but they need to manage their strategy on how to live it. Mean while others do not have this chance to have this kind of live so they need to find some strategy to giving the best on their living
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
September 03, 2017, 01:28:09 AM
Don't know why but some people will always find their way out in proper financial balance even though they are not smart. They will just have strategies for life and applying that gets their job done. I'm not very smart (reality is reality) but what I do is just try to be little concerned about the management. I read stuff about finances and try to manage everything in balanced portfolio. We don't really have to be smart about it but with strategies being clever one will work. That's not the balance of two but it's the way which works for me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 116
September 03, 2017, 12:36:13 AM
What do you mean by smart? If you are pertaining to the level of education or quantity of knowledge, then I can say that it is not enough. People can be full of knowledge without knowing how to use that knowledge.

On the otherhand, smart can also mean that one can analyze well, then I guess I could say that being smart can lead you to be strategic.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 03, 2017, 12:13:31 AM

Everybody cannot want same thing in life while some are not contended with an average life, others are very comfortable in waking up in the morning and getting something to eat when this is being met, every other thing does not matter but they should not be cast out but should be left to lead their lives because that is what they choose normal for me. But in my own case, I chose more than that and working towards it on a daily basis.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
September 02, 2017, 11:56:27 PM

Yes I agree with you.I prefer both. If you are a smart person but you have no strategies in life you cant make money and not be successful. If you have work it does not end in that. You must know how to budget the money you will earn. If it is spend in different things and be dedicated in unimportant things you will not be a successful person.

Being smart without strategy is I think you will just excel in school and not in life after graduating in college. We dont really need to be in the first place un school. The important is we are in first place in our life so we will not be poor and we earn big amount of money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
September 02, 2017, 11:46:02 PM

Having a lot of knowledge in the cryptocurrency are very important. Sometimes, knowledge serves the bridge to become rich. Knowledge is really a great factor to become successful person.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
September 02, 2017, 11:24:40 PM
Smart people can be very stupid with money. Everyone is different though. If you're good with money it's because you've chosen an appropriate strategy for investing and it's doing well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 02, 2017, 11:21:19 PM
I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.

I think so to, because there are some people who are 'smart' in class, have high grades and are in the honors but when it comes to practical application to life and strategies, they suck at it. I somewhat admire those who are 'street smart' because they are very efficient, and I think its important for you to be like that for you to survive in this world and with this kind of society.

I agree with OP because being simply smart is not enough and it won't get you to places. It would serve as a key, but like OP said there need's to be a balance. Having a college degree and latin honors is just a foot on the door, but it is up to you as a person as to where you'll get to in life.

The "smart" that would be needed here is observation and strategize base on that observation. Because really the trade in here is booming but that would depend on how much you could accumulate more than other users. Some may be contented with small amounts but are not really losing bigmoney. Some would go for big trades and eventually win in the process or loss even greater.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
September 02, 2017, 11:17:55 PM
I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
That's true in a way because humans are wired differently and they act differently also. Some people would be good at one thing and the other would be better or worse in it. It depends on the person but that special smart feature on that person could make him rich by using it and utilizing it to his or her advantage.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
September 02, 2017, 11:11:24 PM
Well for me smart person is better than a strategic person, Because we all know that smart can easily learn how to be strategic. So for me smart is better.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
September 02, 2017, 10:57:00 PM

I think so to, because there are some people who are 'smart' in class, have high grades and are in the honors but when it comes to practical application to life and strategies, they suck at it. I somewhat admire those who are 'street smart' because they are very efficient, and I think its important for you to be like that for you to survive in this world and with this kind of society.

I agree with OP because being simply smart is not enough and it won't get you to places. It would serve as a key, but like OP said there need's to be a balance. Having a college degree and latin honors is just a foot on the door, but it is up to you as a person as to where you'll get to in life.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
September 02, 2017, 10:28:44 PM

I think it is not enough if you're just a smart person. Being strategic is more okey. If you're smart but you dont have a strategy in life, it is also nothing. I also observe that a strategic person is also smart so it is a package and being strategic is more okey.
My mother is not super smart. She does not gain any medal when she is studying, no trophies, does not joining any quize bee or contest and most of all she is not a college graduate that is why it is not very eaay for her to get a job. But she has a lot of strategies to earn and make money. That is my basis.
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
September 02, 2017, 09:00:56 PM
Knowledge and the capacity & will to take action are the keys to success. Taking action leads to opportunities. You create your own luck.

A "smart" person will have good habits of mind to support that. This applies to both street smarts and book smarts.

If a person hasn't received the knowledge of Bitcoin and blockchain technology then, of course, they will ignore it as a financial vehicle.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 08:52:10 PM

I think both of it are related with each other. Being smart will also make you strategic in any circumstances and situations. Especially when its about money, a smart person will think of strategies to make his/her money grow. Such being strategic will also make you smart.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
September 02, 2017, 08:37:22 PM
For me a smart person is a good thinker in every strategies that he want to make because they know all the ideas and possibilities of every decision that he make that can change their own life.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
September 02, 2017, 07:59:19 PM
There are many people who risk and don't know much what are doing but they suceced, at the other side there are many "experts" who are afraid to make investments and fail and make mistakes!
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
September 02, 2017, 07:58:32 PM
There are billions of smart & talented people on this planet.

How people choose to harness and apply the talent and smarts they have is what makes a difference.

Intelligence and talent are not unique traits. Those by themselves may not be enough for most to achieve their goals.

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 02, 2017, 07:38:05 PM
for me smart people would be smart to strategize well but people who are not smart even though he can strategize, but people who are not smart will not have a strategy with good like smart people.
Pages:
Jump to: