Pages:
Author

Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic - page 80. (Read 16937 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
September 02, 2017, 07:18:32 PM
I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.

That is right, being a mathematician doesn't make you someone skillful in holding your money. I knew people who are good in math but doesn't hold their momey correctly. I think I prefer being knowledgeable than being smart. Knowledge can be a skill.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 06:46:34 PM
I think if your smart then you are strategic too as well, I think they are just the same. I think being smart is not what is seems to working fine in every moment but also be wise is what others are capable to and it is also a good personality in life.

But everything also should be balanced in order not to cause loss for their money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
September 02, 2017, 06:43:35 PM
I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
There are definitely different type of smarts. I know a lot of people that are engineers, but they are still too stupid to see why bitcoin is important and why you must invest a considerable amount of your portfolio into it and hold it long term. They are intelligent, but not really smart.

Meanwhile I only got basic education but im smart enough to know that I must spend 24/7 making more BTC and storing it long term to get richer than all of my industrial engineers combined. In the long term I will laugh at everyone hating on me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
September 02, 2017, 06:23:37 PM
What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.

Why should you be lucky first? Everything in life takes skill. If someone relies on luck even if they win then it will not be as beneficial as someone who earns with hard work.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 02:48:27 PM
What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 02:38:10 PM
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
September 02, 2017, 02:36:07 PM
Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Pages:
Jump to: