Pages:
Author

Topic: Being drunk while trading what was your experience - page 8. (Read 775 times)

copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
An hour ago, I went out with a friend of mine and it happens to be a drinking hall (bear parlor) where he got drunk and as well trading.
You meant Beer parlor, right?

Are you sure you are alright, mate?  Grin

The question is, can you trade while you are already drunk?
I don't think it's something that should be advisable, just like it is not advisable to operate machinery when under the influence of alcohol.

The fact is, once one is drank, the ability to make rational decisions is reduced. Proper decision-making is very vital in trading
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
Sorry to raise this topic over here, it was too heavy for me to answer all alone so I decided to share here to see some reasonable answer from those that have been in such situations. An hour ago, I went out with a friend of mine and it happens to be a drinking hall (beer parlor) where he got drunk and as well trading.
The question is, can you trade while you are already drunk?
I was asked this question because I have never been in that mood before being drunk while trading and those who have been in that condition what was your actions and reaction while trading because I noticed something very hard for someone to be drunk and as well trade, do you make profits or keep losing maybe do you close your trade after being drunk.

I have reason where this topic should be posted but if any of you think this topic is not at the right place then suggest me the proper place where I can moved it to I will be very grateful.

The floor is always open for more discussions.
Pages:
Jump to: