Pages:
Author

Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin - page 40. (Read 20001 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Unfortunately unless you are actually working a real job and getting paid in bitcoin, there are not many good ways of earning any real money.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
I can see this happening because it doesn't take any skills or having an education to be able to obtain it.
It is all internet money or cryptocurrency as the people online like to call it.
So all you need is a data plan to hold,obtain and use it. Undecided

Correct. Bitcoin had this kind of ability to give benefits to people who are either unemployed or lack some skills or having an education. I think the OP has made a good moved helping her sister. Also, you may want her to teach how to earn fiat as well. There are a lot of freelancing sites that gives opportunity to others as well. The only drawback I'm seeing is that once your sister has earn bitcoin, she may not look for stable job. Just informed her that bitcoin earning is not stable and they should look for a stable job at least to better support them.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
Well, firstly, i don't think someone (a male, more specifically) should get married until they are well-settled or at least have a job like your brother-in-law. But, it is their personal decision and i'm just sharing my opinion about it.

You are actually right about the concept that people do join bitcoin community to earn some money when they have no job or they are unemployed. I was like that too once when i did not have any job ofcourse because i was a student, but then i found bitcoin and started getting deeper into it and finally got to earn a very small part of it which was actually enough for me as a student. Now, i don't know if someone married and having a family can really survive as a beginner in bitcoin without having a permanent job in his practical life.

I dont know, so few people know about bitcoin versus the amount of folks that are unemployed. In the US at least, one pretty much is not aware of bitcoin beyond the household name level, unless you just happen to know someone that is into bitcoin. i will agree that unemployed people are apt to look online for sources of income, and bitcoin is where you will eventually end up Cheesy

its lame though, living on bitcoin sucks. you will look back when the price rises, and realize you paid a 100 dollars for a tank of gas Sad
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
I can see this happening because it doesn't take any skills or having an education to be able to obtain it.
It is all internet money or cryptocurrency as the people online like to call it.
So all you need is a data plan to hold,obtain and use it. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I am quite surprised that even after being newbie here you have told your sister how you can earn bitcoin Roll Eyes I hope you have told her to stick with trading cryptos other methods of earning bitcoin is not reliable or can't give significant return

Most wise decision could be investing whatever you can save from offline job in bitcoin and cryptos for long term holding.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Well, firstly, i don't think someone (a male, more specifically) should get married until they are well-settled or at least have a job like your brother-in-law. But, it is their personal decision and i'm just sharing my opinion about it.

You are actually right about the concept that people do join bitcoin community to earn some money when they have no job or they are unemployed. I was like that too once when i did not have any job ofcourse because i was a student, but then i found bitcoin and started getting deeper into it and finally got to earn a very small part of it which was actually enough for me as a student. Now, i don't know if someone married and having a family can really survive as a beginner in bitcoin without having a permanent job in his practical life.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: