Pages:
Author

Topic: Belacoin - Supercharging entrepreneurship with the power of the blockchain - page 20. (Read 379780 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am sure Belacoin will do best
Activity: 62
After Betacam released, Instead of gaining we lost too much amount

It seems to happen on every coin when a major new feature or release comes out after prior announcement.

For instance, although GameCredits has done well recently, at first it had a downdip when a major new feature came out some weeks ago -- only to later recover and rise further.

Apparently something in investor psychology makes hope more powerful than actuality, in the short-term anyway.

Famous phrase: Buy the rumor, sell the news.

Of course, also, Bitcoin surged now, impacting altcoins at the moment.

Anyway, this is within the bounds of a normal market correction after a surge.  I'd give Belacoin time, as it is doing great in the longer-term picture so far.
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
BELA can easily be the next PASC

IMagine BELACAM's marketcap at $100-300mm

I think it is quite possible though

wow dranster. Something has changed?
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
After Betacam released, Instead of gaining we lost too much amount
Activity: 291
Merit: 106
Founder #Zerozed $x0z
There is no way to prove that the original BELLA coin devs are not Ambia Fund
If that is the case then these guys bought millions of coins under 100-500 sats and now sitting on 1000s of BTC's
This comeback is just a way to pump up the coins and sell, you can also see fake buy walls appearing often and getting removed to pump and dump the price.
These guys are just in for the money and care about the price and marketcap more than anything else.

Word of warning to all buyers and bagholders

Actually the original dev moved to a new project. He's "syntaks" on https://neoscoin.slack.com/

I spoke to both The Ambia Fund and syntaks at the same time so yeah... Check for your self if you don't believe me.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
There is no way to prove that the original BELLA coin devs are not Ambia Fund
If that is the case then these guys bought millions of coins under 100-500 sats and now sitting on 1000s of BTC's
This comeback is just a way to pump up the coins and sell, you can also see fake buy walls appearing often and getting removed to pump and dump the price.
These guys are just in for the money and care about the price and marketcap more than anything else.

Word of warning to all buyers and bagholders
Activity: 394
Merit: 252
Belacam is live at http://www.belacam.com/. Come join us for open beta testing! Create an account, get Belacoin, give Belacoin, post photos, and do much more.
Activity: 27
Remember folks, Bela is being run by the same team that failed/scammed with 1cr. Seems the app didn't come out as planned. Bummer! Enjoy those bags Smiley https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17227688
Activity: 416
Thanks for pum bella coin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
I have joined the belacoin slack page!

I would much prefer to enter the open beta site with fewer glitches
later than join a rushed site with annoying teething problems.

Keep up the good work!
After 21 hours of working, we're going to go get a few hours of sleep. We will be back around noon EST tomorrow. We all apologize for the delays.

Unexpected errors kept coming up, and we're at the point where we are all too tired to be doing our best work. We're close, and with only a few more hours of work later today, we'll be able to get the site up. Thank you to everyone who's supported us through this, it's been tough, and we feel awful about the delay. We're just as excited as you are to get the site live, so just remember that we're all on the same team here.

Please join our slack at http://Belacoin.herokuapp.com to get updates once we're awake again.
We have been posting updates in the Belacoin slack at http://Belacoin.herokuapp.com. Join us to get updates as we work to deliver it within the next few hours.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
so.... going on midnight EST and still no news...
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
wouldnt it be better to put the belacam stuff under a belcam youtube channel not ambiafund or belacoin
We are aiming to make the open beta of Belacam go live around 9pm EST. To create an account, you will simply go to Belacam.com once the site is live, and you will be able to sign up.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
I am interested in Belacam but has the open beta test site become live yet?

I have visited the site a few times today and I cannot see that it has changed?
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
It is very hard to predict the future price of Belacoin. It will also depend on the success of Belacam application which will come on the market in few month.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
Release Belacam open beta test guys.
market is too quiet till now...
Activity: 322
belacam negative & positive
effects ?
Pages:
Jump to: