Pages:
Author

Topic: Belacoin - Supercharging entrepreneurship with the power of the blockchain - page 27. (Read 379780 times)

Activity: 544
Merit: 500
I WISH BELA,coin CAN AND CAN RISE AGAIN LEVEL UP  Cry
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Any progress to get listed on Bittrex?

Bittrex will not bring anything good to this coin

More exchanges is always a good thing, more visibility.
Activity: 868
Partner coin doing better but bela is down. I don't think there is any reason of this down other than just Small manipulation.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

I need it on bittrex, because Polo still hasn't allowed verified users from my state. so buying on polo i have to go in circles
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

I think Bela is really still so cheap soon 10k is possible
The Belacam application will be on the market in the may. And what is your prediction about the price of Belacoin for this summer? It is possible to see 100k if everything is going to be ok?

This is a medium term investment in my opinion...100k is a little to much but 20k - 30k I think it may be possible in late spring,
Currently manipulators are playing Small investors like football. Cheesy
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
The Belacam application will be on the market in the may. And what is your prediction about the price of Belacoin for this summer? It is possible to see 100k if everything is going to be ok?

This is a medium term investment in my opinion...100k is a little to much but 20k - 30k I think it may be possible in late spring,
Activity: 394
Merit: 252
Announcing a Partnership with Project Radium: http://www.ambiafund.com/team/project-radium/

We've partnered with Project Radium to bring their SmartChain technology to Belacoin and Belacam. Their SmartChain will be very valuable in making Belacam secure, and there's a lot that we can learn from their technology. This has real life uses in managing verified user accounts on Belacam.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Many people bought this coin more than 5000 sat. When the price approaches this mark, they will sell the accumulated

Whales want those coins cheaper and 5500 is cheap price for bela because good news may come at any time.
Activity: 546
Only retards would do that.

Same like BTC pattern buyers 3 years ago at ATH could have still made big profits

BELA will do the same, except in few days
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Many people bought this coin more than 5000 sat. When the price approaches this mark, they will sell the accumulated
You are right more than nearly 90% volume is at Dash and Ethereum right now. Before the end of this movement, the rise of other altcoins (even the coins which has great potential) is really very hard. We have to wait.
But I still expect movement apto 5500 sats. big whales can move and than drop again for little more profit to invest in dash and eth.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
You are right more than nearly 90% volume is at Dash and Ethereum right now. Before the end of this movement, the rise of other altcoins (even the coins which has great potential) is really very hard. We have to wait.
Activity: 546
BELA 10000 sats is the whale target, untill then its cheap coins
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
this coin only moved down wtf no action  Huh
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: