Pages:
Author

Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth - page 23. (Read 3622 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 06:22:26 PM
Number 5 is the one that I somewhat agree in this topic. In order to survive and profit money, you have to be innovative and unique. This is called your unique selling proposition. If your USP is interesting, then the chances of earning money would be higher.
i am doing this formula since last year and it is effective. the salary-saving=expenses formula. if your received your salary just calculate the amount you want to save and budget your expenses.you must be discipline in  doing this formula.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 01:50:09 PM
Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

I would say that beliefs number 6 and 7 are wery much present in the crypto community. You just have to read the posts in this forum to realize it. Interestingly, I've noticed that especially those posts written in a very bad English are often expressing concepts in tune with belioef number 7. You can really smell the FAITH. A dogmatic blind faith totally disconnected from any understanding of what you are dealing with and talking about.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 02, 2018, 01:44:55 PM
I believe that money is just a catalyst to the character a person already has.
With more money you are able to do more what you like to do.
If a person likes to take advantage of others, he will use his money to exactly do that. And in many cases he will be more successful with it due to the larger resources.
To others it will look like money made him greedy, but in fact he has always been that way, just lacked the opportunity to show it.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 02, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

For me, wealth of one man is always the exploitation of the other man. It has to be.
No that does not have to be, this is the way communist think, they think that for a person to have one more dollar than another they must have exploited that person and that is not true, there are people that are simply more productive and deserve to get more wealth as a result of that, as an example bill gates deserves all the money he got since he created several brands of software that are still in use today.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
March 01, 2018, 11:05:18 AM
I believe that number 4 is true and number 5 as well. First .number 4 being about debt that is bad is true. Almist people including me had debt to pay anf its hard to control expenses with the debt pushing you towards limits. Number 5 is about innovation, its thinking of something new that can be used to create products or attraxt customers or clients. I think tjis is what most entrepreneurs do to gain more.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 11:00:23 AM
I see a lot of people from poor to be reach some of them change their attitude they become too greedy. For me money is just a decoration in our life, and wealth is a with my family and friends and have a normal life.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
March 01, 2018, 10:46:22 AM
Too much money makes people too greedy, some of those are the owners of the company who only think of themselves without giving their employees proper compensation because they only want htier business to make profit. That's why there are so much people who are not happy with their work but need to work for their families needs.

Yes there are people who are like that. They dont even think of their employee, they are not grateful enough. If they dont have those people their company would be nothing. So better to start bitcoin and start a small business so that you are the boss of your own business.
Money can change the character of a person but being wealthy is not only having a lot of money, it is how you take responsibility of your success to help other people to achieve their dreams and not to let them down. The through success cannot be seen with money or your wealth, it is how you treat other people, helping and giving them employment where having a salary that can support their living. You are the one who responsible to create work for them to be employed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
March 01, 2018, 10:29:31 AM
Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
4 - Debt is always bad.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)
Different people have different beliefs in their life as well as about money and wealth thats why some people become successful and others does not. Also some people become wealthy and rich and some people remain poor. Our beliefs about money and wealth reflect to our lives.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
March 01, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

For me, wealth of one man is always the exploitation of the other man. It has to be.

So, for example, if I invent something that makes everyone's life better and I become rich... is because I am exploiting others? Or am I actually making everyone be better off?
Activity: 238
February 28, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

Not necessarily so, if you are providing a good or service nobody could argue that is exploitation. Certain ventures are and certain ventures provide real world value, you can't lump them all into one category.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
February 28, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

I somehow agree in this but for me, this is what I believe in;  to become rich, you have to work hard for it; Believe in yourself, be positive in everything you do. Be physically, emotionally, mentally prepared of all the ups and down or in any circumstances in your life. Enhance your spiritual belief, because "HE" knows what you want and what you need. Believe and praise and thank "HIM" in whatever aspects in your life, for sure your Wealth will be overflowing.
You forgot one of the most important things to get to that goal, knowledge if there is a market where you need to have knowledge and know how to use is this, you need to be able to tell apart the coins which are scams and the coins which are legitimate, those that can do with some consistency will become rich those which cannot do it will lose all their money.
Most people do strive to achieve this certain state on having the knowledge together with the experience when it comes to this investment world.There would be only two people on this field which is the winner and the other side is the loser.This is just always like a tug of war and only weak people will really suffer loss of money.We cant really changed the reality that wealthy people do have always the advantage since they can able to maximize potential profits since they are capable on doing such thing.
Activity: 378
February 28, 2018, 05:46:47 PM
the majority who invested into crypto think that the only way to become rich is bitcoin and some regret that they missed the train and can`t get rich again ever. Believe me there were so many opportunities before cryptos which we really missed and I believe that there will be also other options after crypto but we need to open our eyes and have a clear and far vision in order to catch them
Activity: 294
February 28, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

Will everyone has its own belief,or have different vision in life,all of us believing that bitcoin would give us wealth  or prosperity into our own self ,thats why we are here want to earn and participating any kinds of investment in bitcoin,because if you not believe that cryptocurrency will give you a fortune,therefor what is the purpose that you belong into the cryptoworld,so you get out of here and find another kind of businesss or another source of income.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 28, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

I somehow agree in this but for me, this is what I believe in;  to become rich, you have to work hard for it; Believe in yourself, be positive in everything you do. Be physically, emotionally, mentally prepared of all the ups and down or in any circumstances in your life. Enhance your spiritual belief, because "HE" knows what you want and what you need. Believe and praise and thank "HIM" in whatever aspects in your life, for sure your Wealth will be overflowing.
You forgot one of the most important things to get to that goal, knowledge if there is a market where you need to have knowledge and know how to use is this, you need to be able to tell apart the coins which are scams and the coins which are legitimate, those that can do with some consistency will become rich those which cannot do it will lose all their money.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
February 27, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

i strongly agree with this one, this only means that the success of your life is in your hands. Prayers and luck doesn't assure you to have money but your perseverance and hardworking skills does.

Yes! If you want to make money without exerting to much effort then investing in cryptocurrency is the answer. Some of the  investors who trust crypto (especially bitcoin) way back its very beginning are now rich, but the situation is now different, today you can't easily see the profit maybe you should also wait a couple of years to become rich like them if only the coin that you have chosen continue to grow.
Investing in crypto will give you money by just hodling yet success is not guaranteed since fluctuation is a natural behavior of it.
Not just because many people became rich through bitcoin doesn't mean you will have the same fate like them. You should not only believe in bitcoin but mostly believe in yourself. Maximize your potentials and used it in a field that you know you will excel, add some passion and dedication and I'm sure you will have a fruitful life.
Activity: 176
February 27, 2018, 06:41:09 PM
Too much money makes people too greedy, some of those are the owners of the company who only think of themselves without giving their employees proper compensation because they only want htier business to make profit. That's why there are so much people who are not happy with their work but need to work for their families needs.

Yes there are people who are like that. They dont even think of their employee, they are not grateful enough. If they dont have those people their company would be nothing. So better to start bitcoin and start a small business so that you are the boss of your own business.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 01:54:54 PM
I think the definition of wealth is when one is able to survive without salary / work. or your passive income exceeds your expenses as robert said hahaha.
I'm making it happen now, it's hard but I keep trying until I succeed Grin Grin
Wealth is when you already have stop to ask for more than what you have. When you are contented from your success and help everyone, who in need, to have income and be like you, and gain success on their own. Money is one of the recipe of wealth. You have to earn and grow your money on better way until you become contented on what you've get and your time to help other people by giving them a job.
Wealth to me is just your net worth, while some are trying to be more philosophical about it and think about other forms of wealth like health and love the truth is I think about it in terms of money and I'm sure I'm not the only one, your net worth is what determines your wealth and this is why you can see people with luxurious cars and houses that are in fact not wealthy since they owe everything to the bank.

You will only consider health as your wealth when you are old or sick and you´d change all you have to be able to go to the bathroom without pain or be able to run again...etc..
I'm not saying that is not important in fact is probably one of the most important things in the world, but since we are in a forum dedicated to a cryptocurrency then it is natural to think of wealth as the amount of money you posses and the value of your material possessions, but each person has the right to have his opinion so I  respect you if you disagree.

Lol both of you are right anyways but yeah, we're leaning here more on the monetary aspect of wealth since we are all aware of others that are more important, like health. In the main, people will judge you by the material things that you possess, and the number of assets you have, and how fat your bank account is.
That is just a normal situation to everybody. The main thing is that we are not hypocrites to disregard money by means of power. For those people who are less fortunate to have all the resources, then they are hopeful to have wealth or aim for it for a very long time.They believe that working hard for money will bring success in the future and to be well off which is worthy for everything. That's why some businessmen take the risk that fast because taking the risk will bring them into an open gate in wealth someday. Money is everything but to wealthy is a difficult matter to achieve but we believe that it will happen if we work hard.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
February 27, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

1. Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires

Only if we feel greedy then there will be a ruge to earn alot and become a millionaires.

2. Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor

To become rich managers will make use of workers to complete their work on time, But i dont believe they will make us poor to become rich.

3. Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace"

Its not about luck or gods grace its all about smart work and smart way of thinking and handling money.

4. Debt is always bad

No one can start a business without a debt. Debt is always good when it is rotated and handled in a good manner. From my point of view debt will also give us profit.

5. To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off

Yes of course, Our business should have some uniqueness so that it gives us a standard. We should think off in a smarter and easier way which is more than a hard work.

6. Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it

Cryptos are the best way to make money and be successful only if you put in to much effort. Without gaining knowledge about something we cant make profit if so then its a luck. Luck never favors us all time.

7. To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that

To become rich you can also believe in bitcoin only if you have enough knowledge about the cryptocurrency. Its not that you should believe only bitcoin you should also have an alternate job for the safer side.

8. To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake

Not always but sometimes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
February 27, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

Money and wealth are two different things, they maybe associated with each other but never be the same. When we talk of money, it is mainly materialistic, when we speak of wealth, it can be either money or pertains to something you have or possess not specifically in form of material, like, friends, help, love, and some other non tangible things. Bitcoin is a perfect example where money and wealth is associated with each other.
Pages:
Jump to: