Pages:
Author

Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth - page 24. (Read 3622 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 124
February 27, 2018, 08:57:07 AM
Thank yo ufor the share. it is interesting. in my country their is a belief that earning so much money without sin is impossible. but some people are rich just because they are lucky. they were already rich when they were born because of their parents.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 08:54:11 AM
Money is something that is used as a way to pay for goods and services and to pay people for their work and wealth is the large amount of money, property and possession. It means that money is wealth. If you have a lot of money it means you are wealthy. Millionaires are wealthy. Some millionaire become rich because of the help of other people or because they are using other people to make them rich and other millionaire is really a hardworking person, they are doing everything to have an income and maybe they have their own secret strategy on how to have a great, stable and continous income. Maybe some of those millionaire are using bitcoin in investing their money or they are buying coins in bitcoin to have a lot of profit. They are trusting bitcoin to their money because of the capacity and capability of the bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 08:42:44 AM
1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
I don't agree on this, millionaires are hardworking even they are on bed they keep on thinking about ideas on how they will grow their businesses and investment. They might be greedy but they are working on it with their full potential and effort.

4 - Debt is always bad.
It will pull you down so better to stay away from asking people to borrow money. I can't give any other points for the remaining ones but we are living in a world that is unfair so in able for someone to get rich and live prosperously, you need to deal with challenges and risks.
maybe better to accept it both,that millionaires are Hardworking at the same time greedy,because they only concerns about what favors them but not for others,its easy for them to take big part than equality for others.i have known many successful businessmen and i know how they got to top.because of greediness attitude and being hardworking too
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
February 27, 2018, 08:27:55 AM
all of those are so condition relative that i wouldnt even try to comment. i would state - the world is diverse and everything is relative. i v seen generous rich and nice bosses, debt sometimes is the only way... what the heck?
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
February 27, 2018, 08:06:20 AM
My belief in money is very large because if you do not have money you will not spend on your purchases or your meals. so rich in wealth everyone wants to be become a wealthy so they all do it just to get rich.
It becomes more than necessity now a days. Once it was a time people earn money only for their reason they have to feed themselves and their families and no concerns over it. And now, everything is just changed. Poole are dying to get money from whatever source they get. They love to make money from every aspect of their life and for the reason, they joined bitcoins as well.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 25, 2018, 12:44:45 PM
I think the definition of wealth is when one is able to survive without salary / work. or your passive income exceeds your expenses as robert said hahaha.
I'm making it happen now, it's hard but I keep trying until I succeed Grin Grin
Wealth is when you already have stop to ask for more than what you have. When you are contented from your success and help everyone, who in need, to have income and be like you, and gain success on their own. Money is one of the recipe of wealth. You have to earn and grow your money on better way until you become contented on what you've get and your time to help other people by giving them a job.
Wealth to me is just your net worth, while some are trying to be more philosophical about it and think about other forms of wealth like health and love the truth is I think about it in terms of money and I'm sure I'm not the only one, your net worth is what determines your wealth and this is why you can see people with luxurious cars and houses that are in fact not wealthy since they owe everything to the bank.

You will only consider health as your wealth when you are old or sick and you´d change all you have to be able to go to the bathroom without pain or be able to run again...etc..
I'm not saying that is not important in fact is probably one of the most important things in the world, but since we are in a forum dedicated to a cryptocurrency then it is natural to think of wealth as the amount of money you posses and the value of your material possessions, but each person has the right to have his opinion so I  respect you if you disagree.

Lol both of you are right anyways but yeah, we're leaning here more on the monetary aspect of wealth since we are all aware of others that are more important, like health. In the main, people will judge you by the material things that you possess, and the number of assets you have, and how fat your bank account is.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 25, 2018, 11:58:03 AM
I think the definition of wealth is when one is able to survive without salary / work. or your passive income exceeds your expenses as robert said hahaha.
I'm making it happen now, it's hard but I keep trying until I succeed Grin Grin
Wealth is when you already have stop to ask for more than what you have. When you are contented from your success and help everyone, who in need, to have income and be like you, and gain success on their own. Money is one of the recipe of wealth. You have to earn and grow your money on better way until you become contented on what you've get and your time to help other people by giving them a job.
Wealth to me is just your net worth, while some are trying to be more philosophical about it and think about other forms of wealth like health and love the truth is I think about it in terms of money and I'm sure I'm not the only one, your net worth is what determines your wealth and this is why you can see people with luxurious cars and houses that are in fact not wealthy since they owe everything to the bank.

You will only consider health as your wealth when you are old or sick and you´d change all you have to be able to go to the bathroom without pain or be able to run again...etc..
I'm not saying that is not important in fact is probably one of the most important things in the world, but since we are in a forum dedicated to a cryptocurrency then it is natural to think of wealth as the amount of money you posses and the value of your material possessions, but each person has the right to have his opinion so I  respect you if you disagree.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 02:36:26 AM
Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

well i dont believe that greed would make someone a millionaire but setting goals and self control can help someone to be one equipt with knowledge and a good character
money is important buti dont want people to like me bcoz i have lots of them but bcoz they like my company bcoz of my character
like steve jobs said dont neglect your health because your wealth  would be useless
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 02:01:31 AM
One must work harder to earn money and be wealthy because as we can see wealthy people do what they want because they have money even evil things and money is the root of evil so if we are wealthy don't be very selfish you must share your blessings.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 01:57:40 AM
I do agree in some of his beliefs but only few like millionaires are greedy.  They just don't get that contentment and hungers for more. Billionaires still invest and make more money when they can just lay back and enjoy their lives but they won't.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 01:33:06 AM
Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
4 - Debt is always bad.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)
Well, it's my turn. I believe money is a thing that we have and we use daily to buy what our needs but it is a temporary thing in this world so do not appreciate too much money. Money and wealth can not buy happiness because  money never made a man happy yet. Money and wealth are worthless if you have a serious illness or you do not have life. You do not have too much money just as we are physically fit and do not have any health that we love in life. I need money not to become wealth and rich. I believe in Bitcoin that it will help me to have a future especially my kids.
Activity: 196
February 25, 2018, 01:13:10 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

I partly believed some of the beliefs you've mentioned above. I beg to disagree on statements 1 and 4. Based on my observation, not all millionaires are greedy. They're just living within their means by spending only what they make and avoid burdening with mounting debt. In statement no. 4, debt is bad sometimes bad not always. If you borrowed money without a purpose or just needed to buy something you wish for that's bad,however, if you buy it for your survival basic needs that is good.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
February 25, 2018, 12:27:25 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

I have thoughts about this matter although we have different perspective i just have to say my beliefs in it.
1)I don't think they are greedy they just took alot of care in thier invested money to make their business huge profit that is why they become millionaires with their positivity in life though there were risk involved.
2)There are other people having that attitude to bring down others capability to lift up their position..i have experience about that.
3)We are the worker of our success because god said "keep on going and i will shower you blessings".
4)Debt was not bad at all when there comes a time that money is badly needed most especially in emergency cases we don't have any choice but to borrow money from anyone.
5)If you have different ideas from others theres are big chances that you will succeed in life because people nowadays keep on looking for a unique idea.I truly believe in it.
6)Doing crypto business needs alot of effort maybe other take it so easy but for me making money here needs alot of patience and more and more knowledge.
7)YES truly im a believer in bitcoin and i have seen alot of life changes in this new trend of currency..i wanted to become one of them.
8)Thought of being greedy i guess and that is not my perspective i would strive hard to earn it not to fool anyone in this business.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
February 25, 2018, 12:09:50 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

I do agree some of these beliefs ,millionaires become more rich because they don't follow their emotions that easy they always follow their intellect that is why they are been called greedy for them it's always mind over emotion.
Only few people i know that don't have a debt and for me it is not bad just to make it sure you know how to pay in my country there are lots of people who can be lend money but you also have to pay the capital with interest and some people become rich because of that.

Yes,crypto is profitable it may make us rich but we will exert so much effort and we have so much to learned about here. Earning money is never been easy. We canno't be rich in just one click of our fingers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
February 24, 2018, 11:24:39 PM
Rich dad, poor dad is one of the books that convince me that it is not enough being an employee to achieve what I wanted in my life. I always feel that I should do more because when I am in the office and doing nothing because I am already done with my work but still there's a half day left, I just want to be more and do something. I read his book and realized the importance of building an asset so I started to have a small business and later on left my job. I coincidentally discovered about cryptocurrency and makes me more convince that there is more opportunity to make money outside an office. I may have been a little late in discovering bitcoin but still I am here and I believe I can make more trading it. I believe that if you are passionate with what you are doing and put an effort then money will follow and you can start building your wealth.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 24, 2018, 11:01:25 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

I believe millionairies aren't always greedy, they are just very organized on their lives and don't waste money, at least they don't waste it while they are building their fortunes. But there isn't a common rule to become millionaire, it will depend on each individual case.

Company managers have the knowledge, they will surely take a big piece of the pie for this reason... Without them there wouldn't be business, then there wouldn't be jobs for anyone! If the workers aren't getting richer there is something wrong, maybe not at work, but at their houses. Lack of management long term plans in most cases.

Having money can be a question of luck, but it can be thanks to a good project, invention, idea... (Or is Satoshi just too lucky?)

Debt is always bad!  Cheesy

To make money you need to be creative and sometimes you can be creative taking an idea that already exists, but boosting it somehow.

Crypto-Currency is the way to take the future's rocket, directly to the moon. Those who miss it will regret a lot later. It can look easy, but those who are in this world are risking themselves a lot, it's not so easy at all...

To be rich there isn't a recipe, each one needs to discover by himself how to do it.
Some will try it by the education path, others will try by the hard-work path. Some paths more traditional than others...
Activity: 165
February 24, 2018, 10:10:07 PM
Good beliefs about money and wealth, for me money is the root of all evil. This causes all temptations, so much better to work harder so to compensate well and be wealthy. Double the ime to earn money and be wealthy but it is also good to consider to have good health. It is very much better to be healthy than to be wealthy.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 09:36:29 PM
I will be a billionaire. I would be rich if I invested in bitcoin. Bitcoin gives me huge profits. I will be the director of the big corporation.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
February 24, 2018, 08:47:39 PM
I can agree on number 5. It is innovation, when you can do things differently you can create a market for yourself. Just like when getting hired for a job, you'll be asked these questions "Why should I hire you?, What makes you different from the other applicants?" This question entails the idea that humans aren't always contented with something that just the same. We opt always for something new. I believe this as a way to get money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 08:34:16 PM
Yes, we strive harder to gain money for our family and for our future. With our strong determination to reach our goals without sacrificing our time for the family and others welfare. Because we want to give the best specially to the people we love. Money has the power to change everything as long as it comes from a descent source and our willingness to help people who are in need will be the most important thing to consider if we are wealthy. To become wealthy in this crypto world we should always believe and be optimistic that bitcoin is always the key that will help us reach what we aim in life.
Pages:
Jump to: