Pages:
Author

Topic: Believers are 100% successful gamblers. - page 3. (Read 2940 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 16, 2016, 09:59:57 PM
I think you are the one who should Pick a poison.

Cause i'm a muslim there is only ONE god. And good luck anyways Kiss

Hey, you're Muslim. Fantastic! You belong to one of thousands of religions. Let's say that there's about 4000, and that each religion has an equal probability of being correct. That's a 1 in 4000 chance, about a 0.025% chance of you being right about being Muslim -- and going to heaven.

Consider the religions that offer multiple concurring beliefs - let's estimate about 100. That increases your chances drastically, already! To 1 in 400. Now you have a 0.25% chance of being right. Why not do that, if you're choosing the most +ev path?

But alternatively you can try to base the chances of correctness on the popularity of religion. Alright, let's do that.

Taking current statistics, Islam has ~1.3 billion believers. Taking this in mind, the current population is around 7.4 billion. That's an approximately 17.6% chance of being correct... but if we factor in the total number of people who have existed (let's say 80 billion) then it goes down to 1.625%. Wow, a lot of faith you have there.

Back in the old days, people also believed in Zeus and gods living on Mt. Olympus. They also believed in a dog god called Anubis that guarded the underworld. And sacrificing humans by flaying them for the Sun god.

Were any of those true?

I will not waste my time with u but all i can say GO read about all religions and pick the best one for you cause it's better than 0 chance of being a stupid atheist.
Good luck again.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
December 16, 2016, 09:55:53 PM

Hey, you're Muslim. Fantastic! You belong to one of thousands of religions. Let's say that there's about 4000, and that each religion has an equal probability of being correct. That's a 1 in 4000 chance, about a 0.025% chance of you being right about being Muslim -- and going to heaven.

Consider the religions that offer multiple concurring beliefs - let's estimate about 100. That increases your chances drastically, already! To 1 in 400. Now you have a 0.25% chance of being right. Why not do that, if you're choosing the most +ev path?

But alternatively you can try to base the chances of correctness on the popularity of religion. Alright, let's do that.

Taking current statistics, Islam has ~1.3 billion believers. Taking this in mind, the current population is around 7.4 billion. That's an approximately 17.6% chance of being correct... but if we factor in the total number of people who have existed (let's say 80 billion) then it goes down to 1.625%. Wow, a lot of faith you have there.

Back in the old days, people also believed in Zeus and gods living on Mt. Olympus. They also believed in a dog god called Anubis that guarded the underworld. And sacrificing humans by flaying them for the Sun god.

Were any of those true?
December 16, 2016, 09:23:25 PM
IF there is a god:

Chances are you're believing in the wrong one, and you're going to hell. Hey - there's millions of gods out there. What makes you think that the one you believe in is the right one? And here's the stinger - plenty of religions disallow the belief in multiple gods. Oops.

IF there isn't a god:

Nothing happens after you die.

Pick your poison.

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
December 16, 2016, 09:10:30 PM
IF there is a god:

Chances are you're believing in the wrong one, and you're going to hell. Hey - there's millions of gods out there. What makes you think that the one you believe in is the right one? And here's the stinger - plenty of religions disallow the belief in multiple gods. Oops.

IF there isn't a god:

Nothing happens after you die.

Pick your poison.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
December 16, 2016, 05:30:08 PM
IF There is a god:

Atheists: are going to HELL.
Believers: to heaven.

IF There is NO god:

Atheists: Just death.
Believers: ALSO Just fucking death and nothing will happen to them!!!.
False dichotomy. There are many other options, for example, God exists but simply doesn't care.
Off topic!

This thread was made for (God doesn't exist) Atheists ONLY.

"God exists but simply doesn't care."    This is totally an other thread for believers.
Obviously another one of BADlogic's alt bitcointalk accounts, starting all these silly god threads.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
"Silly god threads"    <--- Just Look at this people, he didn't say shit about what i've posted in the main page Why?

Oh look ladies and gentlemen, it even pretends it's arguments aren't blown out of the water, just like BADlogic does with his.
Here it is again, for the lulz.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

False dichotomy. There are many other options, for example, God exists but simply doesn't care.
December 16, 2016, 04:40:34 PM
IF There is a god:

IF There is NO god:

Off topic!

"God exists but simply doesn't care."    This is totally an other thread for believers.

Obviously another one of BADlogic's alt bitcointalk accounts, starting all these silly god threads.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"Silly god threads"    <--- Just Look at this people, he didn't say shit about what i've posted in the main page Why?

cause his brain is fucked up right now! he is so confused, (TALKING ABOUT ALT ACCOUNTS HAHAH  So what? Cool ) This is a prove that atheist are ONLY god haters and they want to kill him if they can.

Is that all you got to say? You are a joke! .. and ok thank you.
legendary
December 16, 2016, 04:31:49 PM
IF There is a god:

IF There is NO god:

Off topic!

"God exists but simply doesn't care."    This is totally an other thread for believers.

Obviously another one of BADlogic's alt bitcointalk accounts, starting all these silly god threads.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

December 16, 2016, 04:24:54 PM
IF There is a god:

IF There is NO god:

Off topic!

"God exists but simply doesn't care."    This is totally an other thread for believers.
legendary
December 16, 2016, 04:20:34 PM
IF There is a god:

IF There is NO god:

False dichotomy. There are many other options, for example, God exists but simply doesn't care what anybody believes.

December 16, 2016, 03:55:02 PM
All these threads end the same way. You can't argue logic with a believer. As belief is illogical to begin with..

Read the main thread fucktard its not even about believers stop spamming.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
December 16, 2016, 03:49:59 PM
All these threads end the same way. You can't argue logic with a believer. As belief is illogical to begin with..

December 16, 2016, 01:45:48 PM
Seriously. If you want a topic on going, you better show some manners. You are ragging like a Savage here.

------------- snip ------------------

Show me a scientific case please. Besides that, great response to a serious answer.

So i should give you a Scientific case or you will give a zero chance of god being existed?

Show me proof. Real proof. Not made up Facebook crap.
You didn't get the point, Good luck!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 16, 2016, 01:43:17 PM
Seriously. If you want a topic on going, you better show some manners. You are ragging like a Savage here.

Anyway. To answer you question. Believers are not gamblers. They are believers. You can only be a gambler when you know for certain that there is a chance, how little it might be, something will happen or exists. For example winning the lottery. The chance is small, but the jackpot will definitely go to a person.
In this case, noone ever saw heaven or hell, at least not scientifically confirmed. So the chance is zero.

"noone ever saw heaven or hell, at least not scientifically confirmed. So the chance is zero. "

WOOW!

Show me a scientific case please. Besides that, great response to a serious answer.

So i should give you a Scientific case or you will give a zero chance of god being existed?

Show me proof. Real proof. Not made up Facebook crap.
December 16, 2016, 01:02:37 PM
There are believers who act harmful to others. Do they go to heaven as well?

Nobody goes to heaven.

------snip----------

------snip----------

Why you are so angry?  Let me guess, you are fan of a blind war monger who flew to heaven on a winged horse, right?

Your first post does not makes any sense.  There is no god, so there is no IF.

Ask your Allah (or whatever your God's name is) to post here.  If he does not post, he does not exist.  Case closed. No IF.

Pascal wagers were discussed to death.  Move on.  Live your life.

Well!, If you cant make your mother come to my house than she doesn't exist.  Case closed. and No IF.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
December 16, 2016, 12:39:47 PM
There are believers who act harmful to others. Do they go to heaven as well?

Nobody goes to heaven.

Both of you please stay on topic! (I SAID --->IF<---), Also believers who hurt others that an other thing, I'm talking ONLY about TRUE believers and TRUE Atheists.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC!

I'm on topic.   There is no IF.

I'm a "true" Atheist, whatever that means.  I will not go to heaven or hell, as both are imaginary constructs.

Your "IF", assumes that both hell and heaven exist.

The reality is:  When we die, we die.

Show me one case when someone died for a month and was revived.  One fucking case.

I WASN't TALKING TO YOU STUPID LOOK AT THE "QUOTES" WTF?

And now you're OFF topic!

"Your "IF", assumes that both hell and heaven exist." WAHT?HuhHuhHuh

MY "IF" assumes that if atheists are right and if believers are right , you are  blind and stupid sorry kid. i cant talk to you. i need someone else!

Edit: You said: "The reality is:  When we die, we die."  I AGREE WITH YOU! but read my thread again you are off topic (Believers are smart cause they will win in both ways).

F******************************************k

Why you are so angry?  Let me guess, you are fan of a blind war monger who flew to heaven on a winged horse, right?

Your first post does not makes any sense.  There is no god, so there is no IF.

Ask your Allah (or whatever your God's name is) to post here.  If he does not post, he does not exist.  Case closed. No IF.

Pascal wagers were discussed to death.  Move on.  Live your life.
December 16, 2016, 12:47:55 PM

Anyway. To answer you question. Believers are not gamblers. They are believers. You can only be a gambler when you know for certain that there is a chance, how little it might be, something will happen or exists. For example winning the lottery. The chance is small, but the jackpot will definitely go to a person.
In this case, noone ever saw heaven or hell, at least not scientifically confirmed. So the chance is zero.

"noone ever saw heaven or hell, at least not scientifically confirmed. So the chance is zero. "

WOOW!

December 16, 2016, 12:44:15 PM

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

WOOW!

December 16, 2016, 12:32:24 PM

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

WOOW!
December 16, 2016, 12:30:31 PM

December 16, 2016, 12:16:47 PM
If this, if that, religion this, atheist that. Like wtf is this thread? Just love a life how you want and then die, you will either go on or you won't but why does that matter now lol

So when i say :

IF you are a girl you're very sweet and IF you're a boy you're stupid as fuck.

Does it make IF a bullshit talk ?

Some more examples :

If bitcoin price goes up i will sell and IF goes down i will hold.

If your mom cheat on your father than she is a bitch and if she doesn't she is not.

IF you dont know who is your father you are a son of the bitch and IF you do you are NOt.

If its too cold i will wear more cloth and if not i will just stay in this t-shirt.

If your syster loves only black guys than she is a hard core bitch and if not than she is a sweet awesome normal girl.

If you die tomorrow noone will know where you hide your private bitcoin keys and if not than you should start telling everyone....

IF is everything, its used even on PHP, JS, C# C++ .... VB ... JAVA ...... andoid ...............

An other thing:

IF you cant take an IF than you will be fucked up by else or than.
Pages:
Jump to: