Pages:
Author

Topic: Berlin: at least nine dead after truck crashes into Christmas market - page 3. (Read 3636 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
And how can you protect people from terrorist attacks? In our time is the problem. Arms so perfectly that it is difficult to detect and it has great destructive force. So many victims. Now generally began to use cars.
by not bringing muslims into your country. guns, knives and trucks are not the culprits here.

Well that's pretty simple, but not neccesarily a all out ban but a nice background check on who's who could do a little better job. The open border policy and the pushing of multiculturalism has made it a lot, a lot harder to do so. Also, people should arm themselves, you can never be too safe in this time.

Here is what the President-Elect has to say.

http://time.com/4611229/donald-trump-berlin-attack/

President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday called the recent attacks in Germany and Turkey “terrible” and suggested that he does not intend to reevaluate his plans to ban Muslims from immigrating to the United States, boasting that he had been “proven to be right.”

“You know my plans. All along, I’ve been proven to be right. 100% correct. What’s happening is disgraceful,” Trump told reporters Wednesday when asked whether the recent violence has influenced his proposed Muslim ban.

Trump described the attack at a Berlin Christmas market as an “attack on humanity.”

“That’s what it is: an attack on humanity,” he said. “And it’s got to be stopped.”

Trump said he had not spoken with President Obama since the attacks.

“Innocent civilians were murdered in the streets as they prepared to celebrate the Christmas holiday,” Trump said in an initial statement about the attack on Monday. “ISIS and other Islamist terrorists continually slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad.”
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
And how can you protect people from terrorist attacks? In our time is the problem. Arms so perfectly that it is difficult to detect and it has great destructive force. So many victims. Now generally began to use cars.
by not bringing muslims into your country. guns, knives and trucks are not the culprits here.

Well that's pretty simple, but not neccesarily a all out ban but a nice background check on who's who could do a little better job. The open border policy and the pushing of multiculturalism has made it a lot, a lot harder to do so. Also, people should arm themselves, you can never be too safe in this time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
I really hate those terrorists who spread fear and death to innocent civilians. Hope justice be given to the families of the victims and that they may rest in peace.

Berlin should strengthen and tighten  and they  will not be attacked again by terrorists. Thy should do this as soon as possible

Not let them in, ban islam and kick everyone who is muslim. Tho si doesnt have to be that extreme but that whole thing with the muslims got tougher with this mass immigration, now you have no idea who's who, who was here and who got it recently...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy

Police are now looking for Tunisian asylum-seeker Anis Amri, they found his id document under the seat of the truck.

Is this real? I know terrorists are assholes but I can't understand how the guy could be dumb enough to forget his ID in the truck.
If I were him, I would just walk into a police station and tell that I've lost my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
I really hate those terrorists who spread fear and death to innocent civilians. Hope justice be given to the families of the victims and that they may rest in peace.

Berlin should strengthen and tighten  and they  will not be attacked again by terrorists. Thy should do this as soon as possible
Unfortunately from terrorists is not possible to defend. They are waging a treacherous war. Enemy can win if he openly attacks. How can you foresee what an ordinary man will decide to commit a crime?

Remove or change the ideology that drives them to do these things.  Otherwise, you have to remove the followers of Islam from your country.  And that will not happen.  Germany suffers from post-Nazism syndrome.  They are afraid to go down that path.

People are imprisoned for even criticizing minorities. They have very strong hate laws now. The problem is the government is afraid to use the law when it comes to Muslims.

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Update on the story, total number of people killed: 12, wonder: 49

Police are now looking for Tunisian asylum-seeker Anis Amri, they found his id document under the seat of the truck.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-truck-idUSKBN148287
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38392128

The warrant lists six different aliases used by Anis Amri, who at times tried to pass himself off as an Egyptian or Lebanese.
He is reported to have travelled to Italy in 2012 and then on to Germany in 2015 where he applied for asylum and was granted temporary leave to stay in April of this year.

After being turned down for asylum, the man should have been deported but could not be returned to Tunisia because his documents were missing

The suspect had reportedly been under German surveillance earlier this year on suspicion of seeking to buy guns.

There was everything wrong with this guy and they justlet him walk freely.

There's the €100,000 reward. Here's the photo

Activity: 280

Unfortunately from terrorists is not possible to defend. They are waging a treacherous war. Enemy can win if he openly attacks. How can you foresee what an ordinary man will decide to commit a crime?

Remove or change the ideology that drives them to do these things.  Otherwise, you have to remove the followers of Islam from your country.  And that will not happen.  Germany suffers from post-Nazism syndrome.  They are afraid to go down that path.

People are imprisoned for even criticizing minorities. They have very strong hate laws now. The problem is the government is afraid to use the law when it comes to Muslims.

It's really a problem. They did not need initially to start up on the territory of Europe. Now if hard will not fight with them, the government will begin the riots and this will lead to a resurgence of fascist ideology.

No it will not.  It will lead to rational changes in attitude and behavior.  Rational responses to the new realities thrust on them.   Those responses will be LABELED fascist by people with political objectives.

People need to be freed of the chains put on them by these perverted liberal authoritarian controllers.  They are twisted sick puppies.
Muslims are the evil from which Europe a very long time to get rid of. They cannot adapt to civilization. How many a wild beast not to educate but he is still a beast, and at any moment could attack.
legendary

It's really a problem. They did not need initially to start up on the territory of Europe. Now if hard will not fight with them, the government will begin the riots and this will lead to a resurgence of fascist ideology.

No it will not.  It will lead to rational changes in attitude and behavior.  Rational responses to the new realities thrust on them.   Those responses will be LABELED fascist by people with political objectives.

People need to be freed of the chains put on them by these perverted liberal authoritarian controllers.  They are twisted sick puppies.
Activity: 279

Activity: 250

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

legendary
Europe will most likely use these attacks as scapegoats to reduce personal freedom for Europeans rather than address the refugee issue.

Already internet users have been jailed in Germany, for posting in Facebook against the rapefugees. A comedian was arrested for having the courage to read out a poem mocking Angela Merkel's gigolo (Erdogan).
Before you criticize Europe, you look at what you have done in Russia. Yes in Germany have arrested any suspicious facts. They quickly figured out and released the innocent. In Russia still held in prison for "terrorist" detainees with straykbol weapons.

I have to agree with the methods Russia uses. Nobody is innocent.  Especially people in this cult.
How can you disagree with the methods of the dictatorship of Putin? You see the news? Russia has no independent courts and you can be arrested on the street simply because you did not like the police or because it is necessary for political purposes to create a precedent.

I disagree with his invasion of Crimea and the proxy war in Ukraine.  But that is typical of Soviet leaders.
They will say one thing, think the other and do something else.

But his handling of the opposition is very efficient.

He is very popular is Russia and has close to 100% of support.  The opposition is simply afraid.

I would not want to live there but you have to agree that the guy gets the job done.
Activity: 255
Terrorist attacks occur frequently, what is the reason, where is the root? Where is the way out for international politics? Who is behind the scenes? Worth studying.

It is Muslims with a goal of world dominion, just following their dusty old book.

They do not need world domination. This Islamic fanatics are told that they are fighting for world domination of Islam. In fact, it seems to me that these attacks are connected with the attempts of Russia to destroy the EU and to strengthen Europe's far-right sentiments.
legendary
Terrorist attacks occur frequently, what is the reason, where is the root? Where is the way out for international politics? Who is behind the scenes? Worth studying.

It is Muslims with a goal of world dominion, just following their dusty old book.

legendary
Europe will most likely use these attacks as scapegoats to reduce personal freedom for Europeans rather than address the refugee issue.

Already internet users have been jailed in Germany, for posting in Facebook against the rapefugees. A comedian was arrested for having the courage to read out a poem mocking Angela Merkel's gigolo (Erdogan).
Before you criticize Europe, you look at what you have done in Russia. Yes in Germany have arrested any suspicious facts. They quickly figured out and released the innocent. In Russia still held in prison for "terrorist" detainees with straykbol weapons.

I have to agree with the methods Russia uses. Nobody is innocent.  Especially people in this cult.
Activity: 262

I have to agree with the methods Russia uses. Nobody is innocent.  Especially people in this cult.
How can you disagree with the methods of the dictatorship of Putin? You see the news? Russia has no independent courts and you can be arrested on the street simply because you did not like the police or because it is necessary for political purposes to create a precedent.

I disagree with his invasion of Crimea and the proxy war in Ukraine.  But that is typical of Soviet leaders.
They will say one thing, think the other and do something else.

But his handling of the opposition is very efficient.

He is very popular is Russia and has close to 100% of support.  The opposition is simply afraid.

I would not want to live there but you have to agree that the guy gets the job done.
Indeed, his regime rests on blood and fear. For him there are no limits. He bombed the city in Chechnya blew up apartment houses in Russia in order to strengthen their power and justify violence. How can it be considered human. Putin is the devil and must be fought with him.
Activity: 262

I have to agree with the methods Russia uses. Nobody is innocent.  Especially people in this cult.
Activity: 240

Pages:
Jump to: