Pages:
Author

Topic: BERNIE SANDERS, WEIRDO IN CHIEF - page 18. (Read 41802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
March 21, 2016, 04:02:29 PM

Man. That photoshop job needs some basic healing tool touch ups for that black background. Anyway.

Do you believe this is a quote TRUMP could never have said?

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
March 21, 2016, 01:22:32 PM
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 21, 2016, 10:30:12 AM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 21, 2016, 10:09:24 AM

Berniebots can't read.

Grin

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
March 21, 2016, 08:43:36 AM
In spite of his being the weakest candidate they could find, Sanders still gave her a pretty good run for her money.  That speaks volumes about the weakness of her candidacy.

Hitlery is weak because she is unable to expand her support base beyond those segments which are "loyal" to her (African Americans, Illegal aliens, LGBTs, radical feminists, sex-workers, bankers, criminals.etc). She is getting less than 20% of the youth vote in the primaries. I don't know how the youth voting pattern will work out in November, considering the fact that Trump is also not very strong with that segment.

I really think that no matter how things turn out, the Trump phenomenon will end up undoing several years worth of Leftist indoctrination implanted by schools.  This because over the course of the remainder of the election cycle there is no way to keep a lid on the utter bullshit and inversion of truth being promulgated by the media.  The way the 'progressive' machine works is to make sure that the minions stay boxed into a set of information channels and are pretty much physiologically incapable of break out them.  I suppose the 'regressive' do this also, but I would not know first hand.  (I suspect less because if they are regressive in the first place they somehow missed out on some of the early programming.)  Anyway, if/when this thing comes down to Trump vs. whoever the dems choose all of these chickens will come to roost for a lot of people.  It's just to much time and Trump is to interesting to keep the cooker from boiling over.  And when it does, it will open a lot of currently closed eyes.

Rather interesting that we are being told that it is wrong for a self made billionaire to be voted in for President, when the media and the Left stays totally silent on the wreckage caused by their self made billionaire, george soros.

March 21, 2016, 02:02:35 AM
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
March 21, 2016, 12:13:40 AM
In spite of his being the weakest candidate they could find, Sanders still gave her a pretty good run for her money.  That speaks volumes about the weakness of her candidacy.

Hitlery is weak because she is unable to expand her support base beyond those segments which are "loyal" to her (African Americans, Illegal aliens, LGBTs, radical feminists, sex-workers, bankers, criminals.etc). She is getting less than 20% of the youth vote in the primaries. I don't know how the youth voting pattern will work out in November, considering the fact that Trump is also not very strong with that segment.

I really think that no matter how things turn out, the Trump phenomenon will end up undoing several years worth of Leftist indoctrination implanted by schools.  This because over the course of the remainder of the election cycle there is no way to keep a lid on the utter bullshit and inversion of truth being promulgated by the media.  The way the 'progressive' machine works is to make sure that the minions stay boxed into a set of information channels and are pretty much physiologically incapable of break out them.  I suppose the 'regressive' do this also, but I would not know first hand.  (I suspect less because if they are regressive in the first place they somehow missed out on some of the early programming.)  Anyway, if/when this thing comes down to Trump vs. whoever the dems choose all of these chickens will come to roost for a lot of people.  It's just to much time and Trump is to interesting to keep the cooker from boiling over.  And when it does, it will open a lot of currently closed eyes.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 20, 2016, 11:41:50 PM

March 20, 2016, 10:35:25 PM

Trumpeteer signs can be quite offensive at times... what did this one say?
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 20, 2016, 08:37:06 PM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 20, 2016, 08:06:40 PM
It's a shame that you feel supporting Trump means slandering a good man with lies

Unless harpy goes to jail, or die from a heat stroke, bernie has zero chance of winning. People kinda like bernie. Bernie is the dude with a Rocky IV movie poster in his bedroom, but with balboa knocked out by the russian boxer, him holding a soviet flag up high.

He has that underdog charm and he knows something is up with his own party. Instead of fighting his system, he wasted his time negotiating with a she-demon like the harpy, making deals with the creature the she-demon invented called moveon.org, focused on TRUMP, etc, etc... Waste of energy, lack of focus, played by harpy and soros like a little toy.

I am concerned by the psychological impact on the berniebots, seeing their cult leader being swallowed whole by the she-demon...

You know you hate TRUMP too much to vote for him. The only logical move for the berniebot is to support harpy the she-demon.

March 20, 2016, 06:31:17 PM
It's a shame that you feel supporting Trump means slandering a good man with lies
legendary
March 20, 2016, 05:50:43 PM

http://fox4kc.com/2016/03/19/woman-charged-for-abuse-of-police-service-animal-at-kc-trump-protest/

------------------
"We blame TRUMP for her sadistic action."

_______ P.E.T.A.

EDIT: Dan is not a 'woman' but a trans. Half man, half woman, half berniebot...

Even, so, it's just so-so sissified sissy sissyness.

Here's the way to handle a horse.  Like Mongo the Great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8cDfnQD0ws

The next time you see a half dead horse on your road, Mongo it down.

Are you still beating this dead horse?
No.  Just like I had compassion for the dying horse, I have compassion for Bernie.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
March 20, 2016, 05:12:22 PM
Bernie sanders is the tipically old crazy guy puppet only to show hallary like if she had an opponent

Bernie will push all of his berniebots to vote for harpy clinton to stop the TRUMP Train. Some, instinctively running their Hard Coded Genesis Subroutines will disregard that last auto destruction order. Most, too far down with the kool-aid lubricant, will follow.

He will, thats terrible, Bernie if he had any sense would jump ship over to Trump (vice pres) for a year or two. Cheesy
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 20, 2016, 03:06:41 PM
Bernie sanders is the tipically old crazy guy puppet only to show hallary like if she had an opponent

Bernie will push all of his berniebots to vote for harpy clinton to stop the TRUMP Train. Some, instinctively running their Hard Coded Genesis Subroutines will disregard that last auto destruction order. Most, too far down with the kool-aid lubricant, will follow.

legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
March 20, 2016, 03:04:51 PM

Fortunately for the Dems, Hillary can bail any time she needs to.  Lynch simply needs make some noise about the e-mails and Hillary can duck out and preserve a modicum of dignity.  What she'd need it for I have no idea.

Activity: 264
Merit: 250
March 20, 2016, 02:58:58 PM
Pages:
Jump to: