Pages:
Author

Topic: BERNIE SANDERS, WEIRDO IN CHIEF - page 21. (Read 41802 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
March 18, 2016, 03:16:09 PM
What's a google?

Typical Trump supporter... doesn't know how to use google... lol

I'm a super-troll, don't fuck with my trollPenis

Roger that
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
March 18, 2016, 03:10:39 PM

Are you near a computer?  I hear google will tell you the definition of words you don't understand

What's a google?

I may be a typical TRUMP supporter not knowing how to use google (I use duck duck or startpage instead) But you are still a brainless berniebot without a mission now. Your old, rancid memes tell me you know it is the end for your bernie. No energy. All your dreams, turned into a fruitless Battle Royale on bitcointalk... Do you feel like phone banking for bernie? Do you feel like sharing your enthusiasm for bernie? Do you meet other berniebots like you? Do you have the urge to have a bernie tattoo now? Of course not.

.GAME OVER.

But enjoy your popcorn, berniebot. I enjoy mine, watching you jumping from one Wilikon thread to another...

Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
March 18, 2016, 02:58:42 PM

Wilikon has probably the best lulz/post ratio of anyone here.  My suspicion is that google is one of the weapons in his arsenal.

March 18, 2016, 02:52:12 PM

Are you near a computer?  I hear google will tell you the definition of words you don't understand

What's a google?

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 18, 2016, 02:46:51 PM

What's a google?

Smiley

March 18, 2016, 02:27:03 PM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 18, 2016, 02:26:13 PM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 18, 2016, 01:28:56 PM
Fernie...

Bernie...

#feelTheFern

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 18, 2016, 12:53:06 PM
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 18, 2016, 12:46:57 PM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 18, 2016, 12:30:21 PM

How is Donald Trump like Hitler? Bernie supporter responds in pure gibberish.

YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

Berniebots are such an inspiration! Keep it up!

Grin

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 18, 2016, 11:44:53 AM

Berniebots. Meet your puppet master.

George Soros: (Helping Nazis) "Was The Happiest Time of my Life"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Qr7TnWG74

Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous

http://humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 18, 2016, 11:31:41 AM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
March 18, 2016, 11:02:46 AM

[im]https://i.sli.mg/eNp6XF.jpg[/img]

Welcome to your new home, berniebots... Resistance is futile...

Quite soon after I started studying 2016 (just after Super Tue) it hit me that many Sanders supporters would go to Trump because a lot of them are surely demoralized by the rigged and phony DemPub game and that was one of the Sander's draws.  I myself could have been a Sanders supporter holding my nose at the things I didn't like about him, and keeping a wary eye out for certain risks.  Just like I currently do with Trump.

Next it became clear to me that 90% of the negatives reported about Trump are utter bullshit.  Many of them are actually inversions of what is probably the truth.  All it took is looking into some of this stuff for myself.  With Sanders gone, I suspect that many of his supporters will, out of boredom if nothing else, do the same kinds of analysis I did and come to the same conclusion.

I forgive Trump for being 'not my type' of person and for being a troll and a clown who (probably with some effort) 'speaks at a 4th grade level.'  That's what it takes to be successful (and it's also refreshingly fun.)  I'll expect and look forward to seeing him tune is game as the situation demands.  I hope Trump speaks to Sanders to look for common ground, and I'll bet that there is more of it than people might think.

Yep.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
March 18, 2016, 10:14:53 AM

Quite soon after I started studying 2016 (just after Super Tue) it hit me that many Sanders supporters would go to Trump because a lot of them are surely demoralized by the rigged and phony DemPub game and that was one of the Sander's draws.  I myself could have been a Sanders supporter holding my nose at the things I didn't like about him, and keeping a wary eye out for certain risks.  Just like I currently do with Trump.

Next it became clear to me that 90% of the negatives reported about Trump are utter bullshit.  Many of them are actually inversions of what is probably the truth.  All it took is looking into some of this stuff for myself.  With Sanders gone, I suspect that many of his supporters will, out of boredom if nothing else, do the same kinds of analysis I did and come to the same conclusion.

I forgive Trump for being 'not my type' of person and for being a troll and a clown who (probably with some effort) 'speaks at a 4th grade level.'  That's what it takes to be successful (and it's also refreshingly fun.)  I'll expect and look forward to seeing him tune is game as the situation demands.  I hope Trump speaks to Sanders to look for common ground, and I'll bet that there is more of it than people might think.

+1
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
March 18, 2016, 01:37:04 AM

Pages:
Jump to: