Pages:
Author

Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest? - page 16. (Read 7503 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 1
I am in Forex, Different traders have different reasons to choosing the Forex market. The truth is, Forex has a lot to offer for any type of trader and there are plenty of reasons to trade Forex online.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
As far as residential housing is concerned, it can be good investment option. New houses and housing developments have popped up all over the country, which may be a sign that the present housing state is about to rebound.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency is the only best investment you can have today because of the market's volatility and that is the reason why the demand in the market is keep on increasing as well.
Activity: 130
If I don't have interest in crypto I should invest my money in property of business like networking or food industry because I know that investments platforms are very important to those who do not know the crypto.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
Investing in Real-estate is one of the best option after crypto currency its value is increasing every year so we dont have to worry about profit loss because its guaranteed but we must consider of course a perfect location for our target properties to avoid some unexpected environmental scenarios like prone to flooding areas so that in the future if we decided to sell it, it can be sell with no problems.     
investing in real estate has strategy too.such as place that we should to buy in strategic and has good potency in several years later.and risk in real estate less than other portofolio such as stock market , forex trading or crypto trading.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Investing in Real-estate is one of the best option after crypto currency its value is increasing every year so we dont have to worry about profit loss because its guaranteed but we must consider of course a perfect location for our target properties to avoid some unexpected environmental scenarios like prone to flooding areas so that in the future if we decided to sell it, it can be sell with no problems.     
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
It is good to invest on other form of investment aside from crptocurrency and there are many form of investment to start with. I am eyeing to invest on real estate property because it seems that market price for the real estate will always getting a good increase as time goes by.
it seems property or real estate invesment to be most favourite portolio investment.and actually it give us less risk than other portofolio.limited land can be main reason for this investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I'm not investing nowhere because I'm really horrible with my finances management I'm earning not the worst salary in my area but it seems like this money is flowing through my fingers, I just don't feel it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
Typically good areas to invest are sectors in which high growth is expected or in things that are significantly undervalued. It is good to remember that high potential returns can often be correlated with high risk. Looking at social media, its not difficult to see veganism and organic foods gaining ground. Fast food franchises like burger king, mcdonalds and jack in the box are reported to be losing money as people become more health conscious opting instead for whole food markets and organically grown items.

Targeting emerging social trends could be a decent investment strategy. Rising popularity of veganism may be one example of this but there are others. Legalized marijuana "green gold rush" is rumored to be a hot investment. Americans are becoming more health conscious about the health hazards of processed sugar which could mean healthy alternatives to sugar could be a high growth area in coming years. Of course this will depend heavily upon the FDA, special interest lobbying, import regulation and a host of other factors, some of which could be impossible to predict.

Whatever investment ends up on the table, there can be a lot of variables, a lot that can go right or wrong. I wish good luck to anyone who invests, best of luck in all your endeavors.

for me, it depends on your country mate but I believe that your opinion was absolutely correct base on your country. In my point of view, as I said it depends to your country if you think investing in food franchises is better then go for it. Foods classifies as our needs so it could never lose for me. In fact, peoples in my country enjoys different food franchise and it seems that all of it are profitable.

I suggest also that you should invest in Gold and Silver, you will not be disappointed promise. Just wait 5-10 years and you will see that it is worth enough.
Activity: 112
Next to the crypto where I would invest it is the real estate market, because it is a profitable environment as well as there are many opportunities for me to be fast and rich and I can execute my investment campaign.
Activity: 41
I am investing most of the money in ETH and ripple. Both of these coins can explode in coming months.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Beside crytocurrency, I will invest in real estate. I personally think real estate investment is better than cryptocurrency because of market stability.
I think real estate prices are more than stable, you could say investment in real estate has a very small risk, because everyone will definitely need a home and we know the world's population is getting bigger, that's the small picture, why real estate prices will always go up. I myself currently investing in both, crypto and bitcoin..
Activity: 15
Gold, stocks, real estate
the options are manifold  Wink
Activity: 336
I certainly would not invest in Crypto because I really do not understand about it. I will use the money I earn from bounty campaigns to invest in real estate. Because I understand quite a lot about real estate and I believe I have enough knowledge to get rich in real estate.

It depends on your way of earning money, most of the people prefer to invest on cryptocurrency because they can earn more income in this industry so it does not mean that crypto is not a good decision, people have different paces and that is the reason you should focus on what you love to do for living.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

If there would be no crypto I would love to invest in my own company. I am planning to put up a small business through my savings and earnings and if will be given a chance, I would want to invest in it and make everything to make it grow just to maximize my earnings as well.
Activity: 87
We must try to find interesting and promising projects. Recently I came across a very promising project related to real estate. It is called DOMINIUM. Dominium is a multilingual real estate platform that uses Blockchain technology in the interests of real estate market participants: architects, construction companies, financiers, investors, owners.
Activity: 56
It is the best to invest in cryptocurrencies but if I would invest to other stuffs this would be jewelries and real estate.
Activity: 84
PXUXAKUPDiAAE4QjcVoAuoWyH33wVjz2ci
I think that I will invest in food and property, because every day people will need to eat and later need a place to live
Activity: 34
Aside the investing in cryptocurrency, I'd like to invest in the agricultural sector and the entertainment industry.
Activity: 101
I prefer property investment, because the development is very profitable. With the increasing number of people in a country then the need for shelter also increase, this is what makes property prices increasing each year. coupled with its strategic location like in big city, this will increase its selling price.
Pages:
Jump to: