Pages:
Author

Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest? - page 17. (Read 7503 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Investing in cryptocurrency has been what i vie. In case i am to invest apart from crypto, i will only direct my money to my personal savings at the bank though it will not fetch me much as crypto does.
Activity: 84
A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input
the last Gold and Bitcoin distinction exists in its use as a means of payment of the present. Long ago, ancient societies did use Gold as a buy-sell intermediary; but today people only use paper money, coins, or digital money like Bitcoin. Even though some countries forbid the use of Bitcoin as a means of payment, many still use it, as transactions take place on the internet that is not a jurisdiction of any country.
I choose an investment with bitcoin.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Apart from bitcoin, I may invest in some entity industries. If possible, I would like to start a paper goods factory. These daily necessities are in great demand in our daily life.
Activity: 68
Of course I would totally support going into real estate, it has been tested through history that property will always grow over time. It just takes time. Any good investor would agree with me. A good investor will also tell you to diversify and not to put all your money in one bag. This could save you a lot of misery later. But one thing is for sure that you need to invest as soon as possible, to reap all the benefits. One should also make informed decisions.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
If you want to gain a profit in investing, you should invest in some sort of business like computer cafe, franchise and etc. Also, Investing is not just about having a profit, you should invest for your on safety also like emergency funds.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521

Well, I think if I were not investing in cryptocurrency industry I would rather invest in a real state. For me, investing in real state gives you more income and it is good to put your money in real state because it is a long term and money of us used to want to have their own property. And I think this is a good investing nowadays. Real State is a big investment so always think before you decide what to do.

I think buying properties is also a good way of investing.I  already own some properties in my area, 
Government is now working here and the demand and price are increasing.
The second best thing is buying Gold or silver and hold them save as bitcoins it will give you some profit in future
Activity: 67

I invest in stocks.
I learn from big investors to not invest in something else that do not really give profits in either long term or short term. I also avoid things that grow really slow, like gold or silver.
Stocks have been here for decades and a lot of people get wealthy with them. For me the stock market is healthier than any other market.
Activity: 139
If given a chance to have much money for investment, I would definitely invest in real estate property like house or condominiums, because it is for long term investment and in the future I can pass it on to my family.
Activity: 345
I certainly would not invest in Crypto because I really do not understand about it. I will use the money I earn from bounty campaigns to invest in real estate. Because I understand quite a lot about real estate and I believe I have enough knowledge to get rich in real estate.
Activity: 33
In addition to investing in cryptocurrency, if possible, I will invest more in the real estate market, invest in agriculture, and possibly invest in both startups to help them in the field. I know. Next year, the gaming market is where I want to invest.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Almost 80% of my net worth is in the form of crypto-currency. The rest is mostly in the form of mutual funds. This may change in the future, as I need to purchase my own house (I am living in rented accommodation now).
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

Well, I think if I were not investing in cryptocurrency industry I would rather invest in a real state. For me, investing in real state gives you more income and it is good to put your money in real state because it is a long term and money of us used to want to have their own property. And I think this is a good investing nowadays. Real State is a big investment so always think before you decide what to do.
Yeah that's a good thing and profitable investment, the earth user is getting crowded and the world is getting more advanced, the modernization will come and the city will be more extensive and if you invest real estate like buying a house or land near the city then every year its price will go up
Activity: 27
It's old school but I imagine that copper will only go up from here. We will need it for all further technologies, electric cars, computers, phones, buildings etc. Safe bet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100

Activity: 135
gold investment is a promising thing, although it is not popular but the demand is still very much, especially in areas that are still growing. But I prefer to invest property because the prospects in the future is good, the growing economy in an area makes the value of its property also grows.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Real estate looks more like a very good option for me, as this is a basic, critical need of every one, both the rich and the poor require decent and a luxurios apartment or property,I hope the bull season will commence soon and I can tend to take profi. and achieve my longing goal and aspiration to become a real estate developer.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
There are quite some other good investment options other than cryptocurrency. As for me, I so much love investment in landed properties as well as transportation. I hope to one day achieve this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
As I said before I would invest in books, in useful books
When you invest in books you read - you invest in yourself and your knowledge)
Well i really like to invest on a good business, just like investing my money on restaurant business, and i also like to invest on some real estate because here in my country many investor who invest there money on real estate became very rich.
Activity: 18
I think that  Cryptocurrencies are a good investment. It is always good for investment. Investment is one of the ways to become rich. Many people think that they can afford they houses or education with their 8 hours/day job. This is very difficult. Mostly, people work all their life for nothing. I believe investing in  Cryptocurrencies is a great idea. In 20 years, we will have new millionaires thanks to  Cryptocurrencies. Beside  Cryptocurrencies, I propose to invest in real estate, or in startups. Just find a good one and invest in it. Startups dealing with electronic and computer science are good. Just look around you and you will find a good one. Good luck!
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
As I said before I would invest in books, in useful books
When you invest in books you read - you invest in yourself and your knowledge)
Pages:
Jump to: