Pages:
Author

Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest? - page 18. (Read 7503 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 10
I have invested in a number of multi-level companies and I have failed and lost all the money I invested.  If I did not invest in crypto I would not invest in anything else.  crypto really made me passionate and interested and i love technology.  Existing work out I only invest each crypto
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
beside investment on crypto, property is the best choice in investing, because the price of land and buildings will increase as the need for land and buildings also increased. time deposits are also another alternative for investing because we will not suffer a loss at all
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Besides investing in cryptocurrency I prefer to invest in the vietlot sector, although the odds are very low, but I prefer to buy such lottery tickets that will make me hope and not make us Winning with high value
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input
Well I invest to some property and some business if I'm not in crypto because some investment like this is convenient to choose especially in leaving in tropical country that not to much rich. And hard work is the way to make a successful life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Beside cryptocurrency i would like to invest in fastfood chain a franchise because i think that it is also a good investment especially the one who is already popular to children's even adults and i guess it's really a profitable one.
Activity: 18
If you want to invest through the stockmarket, I'd go for the marijuana industry and the related biopharm companies that are coming up with medical uses for marijuana. It's a relatively new industry and saw it's first huge bull run at about the same time as bitcoin did, so it's now stabilizing and getting ready for the next stage. There's a good firm in Canada called Aurora that is constructing a grow operation the size of many many football fields that did well last year and looks like it is worth getting back into. The Canadian government approved it and the industry is in the billions, so there is good reason to be involved. And besides, it's better now that kids don't get thrown in jail for something so silly.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18

It would be best to invest in franchising food outlets. Depending on what type food or services you will offer, it would really be 100% sure you will earn a lot.
Activity: 238
in addition to investing in crypto, I invest in land because this investment is very profitable because the longer the day the price of land continues to increase compared to investments such as cars and others
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Beside in crypto i want to invest to a business like restaurant or real state because in my country that kind of investment is in demand. But still i want to invest in crypto because it's more profitable than any investment.

We are the same, aside from investing with crypto currency, I do love to invest on restaurants and hotels and on company's with share holders, even with small share I can but more of I keep my finances balance.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Beside from crypto currencies I would invest my extra capital to build my own business which will cater special services for the kids like a tutorial one which is very close to my heart. And if I have a big capital i would buy and sell properties like condo, house and lot, farm land etc.
You should pursue what you love because if you will pursue that business that you like and beside from doing that business, you will be also doing the thing that you love which is the reason for you to succeed and that is the reason why it is best to do our passion because we don't know that it is the key for having a successful and happy life.
Activity: 37
I will learn about areas where I can invest in my country, such as: investing in science, real estate, healthcare, technology, etc. They can provide me with lessons on investing, experiences that I feel are useful for me to continue to grow in my career.
Activity: 153
Besides from bitcoin i want to invest in a business it is pretty sure that my capital will grow and i gain more profit.I want to have a food business itbis demand coz all people need foods in order to survive.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
Beside from crypto currencies I would invest my extra capital to build my own business which will cater special services for the kids like a tutorial one which is very close to my heart. And if I have a big capital i would buy and sell properties like condo, house and lot, farm land etc.
Activity: 216

You can invest in many things, such as Property, Gold, House Rental, Stock Market, or oil palm plantation.
you can choose based on the amount of money you have.

Yes, you can easily invest in all the things you have mentioned. Everything depends on the sum of money you have. I have chosen the cryptocurrency as I am not rich.

This is just an investment plan, and then in addition to the amount of money you have to invest, we must also consider the potential of the project to be used as an investment. Because, if it does not have the potential to give a significant profit, then we will lose a little value from the investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Well if i had only lots of money probably i will invest more in cryptocurrency and earn one time big time of course i will just set a percentage of market price increase for crypto then after that trade half of it to fiat then invest in property and the remaining half would also be invested again to crypto.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503

That is true lots of people now are investing in crypto currency industry.
For me I would invest in Real Estate because the value of lands are getting a higher value as it aged.
Also i would invest in business that has higher and fast rate of return just like in food industry as we all know that food is a good business.
Activity: 294
I also invest in electronic money and real estate right now. I got out of stock market two years ago and realize the potential cryptocurrency market. I missed the opportunity to buy bitcoin with low value and right now I have bought it with higher value

Aside from cryptocurrencies I also invest in gold and silver, lending and internet cafe business. It is better to separate investments to make sure that you will not be easily affected if one is  failure. "Do not put all your eggs in one basket" is the most used phrase in a business minded person. It is too risky to do you cannot afford to lose your money all at once in a wrong investment. Because we really cannot automatically identify which investment is good until it is done.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Besides crypto I personally invest into property.

Property of course is basically a 100% secure investment. Population will increase for sure which means accomodation will become more and more xpensive over time. It is invediable.

Also the case with raw land. If you dont have so much money to invest directly into property, you can buy raw land instead. The value gain will be probably musch lower, but it is also a 100% secure ivnestment, as demand for increasing food production drives up land price constantly. You can also be lucky end up buying some raw land for cheap and eventually only a few years later, that land would become and inside area of a roadline or some huge construction site, where the constructors will buy your land for a much higher price.
Activity: 41
Right now I'll just put my asset on Cryptocurrency. Because we know it's reliable, safe dan simple. Because, digital assets is good choice when we have good tools and infrastructure. But when your country don.t have that, Gold and Property would be good answer for you.
Activity: 72
Cryptocurrency is a good choice for me, and i think gold and property is a second and third good option for me. Because s know it's always work for our older generations.
Pages:
Jump to: