Pages:
Author

Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest? - page 41. (Read 7517 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

Most of the people who are not investing on cryptocurrency are placing their money on the banks because they are not well knowledgeable about the market but i believe that if they only know about bitcoins then they will probably also invest on it.
Activity: 378

If I am not gonna invest in the cryptoworld and I would want to invest at something, I would invest my money in properties or real estate. The reason is simply because it is a very good investment, properties value grows every year and it can be a long term investment, no matter what you do with it, you can never be at a loss.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Real estate is my next target aside from cryptocurrencies and that is the reason for me to just keep earning money in cryptocurrency because i know that someday when i earned enough money i will be putting a lot of money to the real estate properties because that will give me passive income without even wasting energy, i am still earning.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Beside Cryptocurrenices I will invest in various types of investments I think have a good proceep for profit, some things I can choose include stocks and properties, so whatever happens with bitcoin then I'm ready.
But I think you should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin can give you a lot of profit and it will never lose you money, so if you invest in other way so it I think it will risky and it will take a lot of time to make profit, you should invest in bitcoin because its profit can give many opportunities to start any business in future and that's why your future will more secure for your family.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I also invest into the framing  business
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Beside Cryptocurrenices I will invest in various types of investments I think have a good proceep for profit, some things I can choose include stocks and properties, so whatever happens with bitcoin then I'm ready.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I still do not have a big capital to invest in the world of crypto or in the property but if I have the capital if not investasidi crypto then I prefer investing in property rather than in others because the property is more profitable and also not as complicated investment others.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I would say that it is still great to invest in stocks and real estate besides cryptocurrency. They are popular forms of investments for a reason.
I would also like to invest on my own business is particular to my area and something I know that would prosper. Plus I get to manage my own and if it is a loss, I could just blame myself and nothing more complex like lawsuits or something.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
There are many other investment opportunities that one can invest his or her money with good return on investment though it might not be as high as compared to what investment in Bitcoin and crypto currency in general could return on investment. Some of my investment are in landed properties which are mainly for a long period of time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Except for Cryptocurrenices, i invest my money in business for my extra income.I do not know any other online investment except Cryptocurrenices. Thanks!
Activity: 238
If there was no blockchain, I would seriously consider gold as an investment. It would definitely surge in value during the next economic crisis as it is a good store of value.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
If I was not investing in bitcoin I will probably try to make money with real estate, right now I do not have too much knowledge about it but the same was true about bitcoin some time ago and yet I learned a lot thanks to this forum and many other sources, so if I really proposed myself to learn about the market of real estate I know that I could do it, the only problem is that you need a lot of money to start investing in that market.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Before cryptocurrency come into existence there were so many things and places people were investing there money in. Let me mention some things I do invest in apart from cryptocurrency. Real estate, oil and gas, and agriculture.

I'm going to guess when you speak of each of the other items (besides real estate) You're talking about investing in commodities, not something that I would do nor do I think it's traditional but it is something nonetheless.

For me, I invest in traditional markets like anyone should be doing. I don't think anyone should have TOO much money in crypto, as investing here is like investing in penny stocks. No one knows if the market is going to freak out and go to practically zero. While this is still something that could happen in traditional markets, if it was to happen there WOULD be a global financial meltdown. So this is not something which I would expect to happen as quickly as crypto going to shit.
Activity: 532
Real life of course, What I mean like in my hood we can make like a group investment, groups of people who collect money regularly at each particular period, and a group it must be with at least 4 peoples. So, you need to collect the money from each person,   once the money is collected, one of the group members will come out as the winner. Winner determination is usually decide by draw, but there is also a group that determines the winner by agreement.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Before cryptocurrency come into existence there were so many things and places people were investing there money in. Let me mention some things I do invest in apart from cryptocurrency. Real estate, oil and gas, and agriculture.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
besides investing in cryptocurrency, I also invest in property and gold. I invest in gold and property because the price can be stable and many people need it, we know that gold is well liked by many people and property will also be in need. so I think I'll get a lot of profit from gold and property.
Activity: 493
If cryptocurrency does not exist then I would choose investing in property and real estate business. I chose property because it has been proven from the first value property always goes up every year. And have a lower risk than the stock investment. But the weakness of property investment is a huge need for capital.
Activity: 182
Property? normal crowdfunding? give your input
Besides in Cryptocurrency World, I also invest in Gold. Cryptocurrency is very beneficial if we can hold it for the long term. But investing outside of crypto is also indispensable. Examples of Gold, Gold one of the most profitable goods and investment assets as well. We can buy gold price with cheap price and we can sell with the high price. And I think this has been proven.
Activity: 125
i'm not invest my all in crypto.i think real state and golds are more stable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
Aside from cryptocurrencies, I would definitely invest in real estate and franchise fast foods. I think those are the best ways to gain passive income these days.
Pages:
Jump to: