Pages:
Author

Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest? - page 44. (Read 7517 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Beside Cryptocurrencies, i would prefer the longtime investment like land and gold.
Land and gold has been in existence for a long time and honestly, they are good when it comes to consistent increase in value. However, crypto being new has proven to be an area where there are lots of opportunities as people will keep getting to know more and then possibility of experiencing a huge boom just like we have had in the past with any investment. It is normal but if I were to diversify into other things, commerce would be my thing.

Basically the invention of crypto has really taken people's mind away from stocks and bonds, but they have been some pretty good area of investments for a very long time now. Real estate is good but it requires a whole lot of capital compared to investing in cryptocurrency, but I want to believe that this can be achieved a lot with crypto as time goes on, knowing that what you have would have increased greatly.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
except for cryptocurrency, I choose real estate...I know how to do it and I like to make profit from it
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If I'm not currently making an investment in cryptocurrencies maybe I am now engaging into stocks trading/investing. Because investing on those makes me feel more secured unlike in cryptocurrencies that is more on speculation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
 I only invest on something good. i mean the common investment i put all my money there. like here in the cryptoworld bitcoins. it almost have the biggest value in the cryptocurrency aside from that i invest also in some properties that has a potential to get fame in future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

Ever since I joined Bitcoin world I didn't try any investment anymore. I saw a big opportunity in investing bitcoin, that's why I focus my self investing in crypto currency. Aside from having a good return of investment,  you will earn money in just a short time. So I'm stick with crypto currency.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
I prefer investment in the property in addition to investing in cryptocurrency, the increase in profit from the property business is almost the same as the daily cryptocurrency
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
If i do have funds i would really invest on cryptos.But i really do not know the kind of business that i want to invest if i do not have enough funds.
Eehm… Cryptocurrency is the first Investment I've been into, never tried any other form of investment. But apart from Bitcoin, I believe there are other forms of investments out there like stocks/assets, and not just only stocks, there are other businesses you can invest in to make income online.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Property. That is all I can think of that would increase in value in the future.
The world is getting populated and people need somewhere to live so it will be a good start to make a condominium or sell the buy a land then sell it in 10 years.
It may take time but you can also use it while waiting.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
I think  doing great with the crypto currencies and hence don't need any other ways to earn money. I tried the normal trading platforms like those of Forex, trading121 etc but my luck was not enough over there and hence I dragged myself into crypto currency. This market is perfect match because it behaves very crazy and most of the time in the up direction only.

I think I will have hard time matching up with the other inevstment because it's not my type and I now know which is right path for me. :-)
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Yeah, I also think that cryptocurrency is the best investment to have right now, but if given a chance I think I would just buy gold through my BTC. Or I will invest my money in gold.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
To be honest the crypto world is the best investment for me but, in this situation i think that i would invest in something that holds the value over time like jewelry.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

I would go for real estate and farming because it is the booming business in our country. Price of land is always increasing so it would be a good investment and then planting some crops in it would generate income as well. For the real estate, it would be a great way to have a passive income by renting out the units or by flipping some houses. There are many people who would let go of their units before being fully paid so it is an opportunity to get the units at a low price and then sell it higher. I would also invest in some businesses related to agriculture like in livestock because only a few people are having this kind of business in our place.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
in addition to investing in the world of crypto, of course there are many other types of investment in the real world that can be done offline there are some examples of areas of investment that can be done in the real world such as one of property investment or real estate investment. I think this type of investment is a safer investment if we compare it with investment in the crypto world. because realestate is an invisible investment. but for now a form of investment that has a high enough value is invested in the world of crypto.
This is a very good and reasonable business in the real world that we must have as a profitable asset and can be proud of it. In crypto we also have to get big profits. Let these two businesses run and complement each other and take care of both.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If i do have funds i would really invest on cryptos.But i really do not know the kind of business that i want to invest if i do not have enough funds.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Definitely real estates or properties. I am an aspiring civil engineer and my dream is to have a build and sell business to which acquiring of lands and properties are vital in order to make it possible. I truly believe that investing in properties is one of the most profitable and promising venture out there. With the right location, its price will continue to bloom throughout the years which will truly be beneficial for your part. Among all investment ventures, real estate has one of the longest lifetime to which will give you assurance for the long run. It may be pricey but the return would truly be worth it.
Real estate has been my major target as well as Oil and Gas. These are pretty much capital intensive areas but it is like an area where the flow of money is always huge once you invest in them.

I expect that with the effort, and the long run holding with profit from cryptocurrencies, this is something I may end up being able to achieve while diversifying into them as well. I have seen a lot of people make huge money in these areas, but who knows how the boom for crypto is going to be anyway.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I invested 50% in crypto and 50% in real estate. Both have the same properties of being limited so real estate would obviously go high in price int eh future. I'm also looking into getting some precious metals, but obviously it's hard to get with regulations in holding them Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
There are a lot of investment channels besides crypto that you can refer to depending on the capital you have. You can invest in real estate, securities, gold or oil. These are very good investment channels, but since I know bitcoin and crypto, I mostly concentrate on crypto and stop investing in other markets. I do not want to be distracted in so many different markets, it makes my feelings scattered a lot.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
Depends on my financial condition, what would be more suitable for me.
If i have enough funds to invest then Real estate would be the best option to invest for a long time which involves no risk, several other options which are in my mind, are car business(which need a large capital) or restaurant.
If i need some quick profit other than cryptos with low capital then forex and stock market would be the best for me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
in addition to investing in the world of crypto, of course there are many other types of investment in the real world that can be done offline there are some examples of areas of investment that can be done in the real world such as one of property investment or real estate investment. I think this type of investment is a safer investment if we compare it with investment in the crypto world. because realestate is an invisible investment. but for now a form of investment that has a high enough value is invested in the world of crypto.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Real Estate for sure. I don't think there can be any better choice for someone to invest his money than real estate business where you get guaranteed profit if you know the work properly. Because properties are also like assets which grow in price if they are in demand. So if someone knows where to buy properties and when to sell them, they can really make a fortune out of this business in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: