Pages:
Author

Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest? - page 45. (Read 7517 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input
I think that investing in property will give you a good amount of prog=fit as the prices of real estates are increasing day by day. This also works on the demand and supply model on which most of the currencies are developed. The demand of the land is increasing and the supply is less this is increasing the rates of the property every day. So, if a person invests now in some property he is sure to get a good profit from it in some years as the supply will be less and demand will increase do to the daily increasing population.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
A large investment oppurtunities are available if you look properly.I have divided my portfolio into various segments like crypto,real estate,fashion industry as it is not seasonal.Investing in these push you into a situation of profits and loss risk reduces.But i prefer to invest more in crypto market yet there is more risk but returns are immense if the coin grows good in market.Others are just a source of normal income.Vast opportunities are available if you want to invest.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
The only place in where you could invest otherwise than cryptos, could be the real properties, we all know that it is impossible to lose money in there, sooner or later  you will get the money back to you.
In my country you will have your ROI in less than 8 years, and then it is all profit.

Apart from cryptocurrency I will prefer to invest in travel agency because it is a profitable business and also white collar job. There will be a decent office and high society people will contact you for their visits to anywhere in the world. You will just make an arrangements for their you’re and they will pay a lot for your services. It is a low investment business and the profit margin is very high. I like this business.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12

Apparently it is good to invest on cryptocurrency nowadays,
if not with the well known currency, you could also get into
new ico's. Besides cryptocurrencies the best options for
Investments is with stocks, property ventures and health
insurance. Personally Health Insurance is a very good
direction because sooner or later we all will get sick and heath
care is not cheap. Be wise, invest on your health.
There are many options for investment if there is no crypto in the market. For me the best option for investment is transport business because transport is much easier than any other business. No experience required, no time for improvement. You will start earning form the very first day. You and 50 year old transporter will earn the same money if you have the same quantity of vehicles in your business.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
I invest in real estate because they are a good place to invest our money because they offer assurance and also they are an asset since their value goes up as the time goes by and that is the best for the real estate but the downside is they are not so liquid and it takes time before you can sell them and convert them into money.
Real estate to me is one very good area to invest and earn a lot of money. Although, it pays a lot in some places more than the other, but generally, it is a very sure place to invest and earn big return from it. Also, I like the idea of commercial investment, be it, e-commerce and the likes, I imagine expanding the little I already have and how it is going to really boom.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I invest in real estate because they are a good place to invest our money because they offer assurance and also they are an asset since their value goes up as the time goes by and that is the best for the real estate but the downside is they are not so liquid and it takes time before you can sell them and convert them into money.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I think i will invest in stocks and golds beside with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
most of my investment are in crypto but aside that i invest in stock marketting. I also have joined some fiat crowdfunding programme and also invest in education Wink Smiley
Apart from cryptocurrencies, another Investment I make is in stock markets. Investing in estates is quite good also. But what do you mean by investing into education, do you mean by running schools? Cause I don’t see any other way you can invest into education, apart from that.
Aside from crypto currencies real state is a good investment because it will never divaluate and not volatile but the problem of real properties is it need bigger capitalization and higher taxation.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
most of my investment are in crypto but aside that i invest in stock marketting. I also have joined some fiat crowdfunding programme and also invest in education Wink Smiley
Apart from cryptocurrencies, another Investment I make is in stock markets. Investing in estates is quite good also. But what do you mean by investing into education, do you mean by running schools? Cause I don’t see any other way you can invest into education, apart from that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Besides crypto, I also invest in crowdfunding projects on Kickstarter and such. Plan to invest in property in the near future too.
Activity: 94
Beside Cryptocurrencies, i would prefer the longtime investment like land and gold.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Beside Cryptocurrencies i would like to invest in Stocks,Forex.I also have an interest in investing in small scale business.But that depends on what product that is selling and how is the response.See where ever you invest the core principle remains the same and the process.You have to do R&D every time you invest.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Me I see that in fast food chains you gain your money. So I am very happy to invest my money or wealth to a fast food chain like Jollibee and McDonalds. I can't say why my known friends are into it as well and I also researched about it.
Wow you must be very rich if you do plan to invest with these 2 biggest fastfood chain my friend. Franchise alone will cost you a whooping 8 digits. Goodluck with it.
That really was very clever, to invest in a fast food chain is like investing in a business that is never going to be doomed and it will always return good amount of profit. As we all know the population of our world is increasing which in return is causing an increase in the demand of food supply plus people love eating fast food that means this business is going to prosper like forever. Very good idea!
Activity: 28
Alternative Energy Sources
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
If you don't invest in cryptocurrencies, I would have bought real estate, and better commercial, as fewer problems and a higher income, you can still buy stocks, bonds and notes.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
If I had enough money. I would invest in real estate and construction
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Each and everyone of us has different perspective in life on what we want and need. On my opinion, beside on crypto currencies I want to invest a building establishments to continue to generate my financial income. Those building establishment will also depends on the location and for sure those possible store is demand in the society like our daily consumption. Hoping to have a great income while Im just fucosing here in the crypto world because I believed I can achieved my building establishments in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
Definitely real estates or properties. I am an aspiring civil engineer and my dream is to have a build and sell business to which acquiring of lands and properties are vital in order to make it possible. I truly believe that investing in properties is one of the most profitable and promising venture out there. With the right location, its price will continue to bloom throughout the years which will truly be beneficial for your part. Among all investment ventures, real estate has one of the longest lifetime to which will give you assurance for the long run. It may be pricey but the return would truly be worth it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
In my opinion, besides in cryptocurrencies, I would like to invest in some mini stop, store or just keep it. But I genuinely want to have my own business, and the market I want to is selling some car parts because I'm good at setting-up some cars. In a short explanation is I’m great at car parts and designing it.   
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Whole world see towards bitcoin as a future currency, people do investment in it due to its increasing demand and acceptance in many countries.
There are many options available for investment but non of the option gives better returns like bitcoin or other cryptocurrencys. Other options for investment of money like stock market, mutual funds, gold, properties, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: