Pages:
Author

Topic: Best airdrop you ever got (or didnt get) - page 13. (Read 4884 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 106
September 08, 2017, 06:58:23 AM
There is one more promising coin with airdrop. Do not miss it out. It is EthereumDark https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ethereumdark-ethd-for-real-investors-only-pos-bounties-anonomity-2106405
Total supply 4.2mln and Proof of Stake/ Proof of work algo. Focused on secure and anonymous trading.
Hope you'll manage be there in time!
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
September 08, 2017, 06:52:22 AM
DeepOnion is definitely the best airdrop I ever participated in.

The dev made a very good move by making the airdrop 40 weeks long, distributing coins once a week and combining the airdrop with signature campaign. This gives the project a lot of advertising and very big supportive community has been built already.

And as was said already above, money-wise it's also excellent, all participants get like $500 - $1000+ worth of coins every week (at current Onion price), which is quite a lot. It means that if you participate in all 40 drops, the coins you get for free can be worth at least $40k.

If you are eligible, you should definitely apply and join in Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 06:50:23 AM
That sounds too good to be true. You and I are both Newbies, and therefore cant participate in it, but I am curious if those numbers are legit.

Has anyone actually received any airdrop from DeepOnion that wants to tell us how much they're getting from it, or got from it, if reading this anytime in the future.

DeepOnion seems to be best now, but only Member and above can join. They drop about $500 - $1000 (current price) worth of coins for every participant every week.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
September 08, 2017, 06:24:49 AM
I was hopping to get a decent amount of byteball after I linked a considerable amount of bitcoin addresses in the last airdrop, but I got less than $50 worth of byteball for more than $10000 worth of BTC linked. Honestly it was a waste of time. I don't know if I did something wrong of the rates are this shit at this point of the airdrop.
Activity: 169
September 08, 2017, 06:23:07 AM
DeepOnion seems to be best now, but only Member and above can join. They drop about $500 - $1000 (current price) worth of coins for every participant every week.
Activity: 118
September 08, 2017, 05:40:44 AM
Whats are some airdrops you got that ended up being worth alot? Could be from last week or could be from a couple years ago.

Basically I am curious about airdrops that have long since happened that you felt lucky to have participated in.

Any airdrop millionaires out there?
Or even any airdrop thousandaires?

As for my best airdrop, sadly it was one I almost got. On June 2nd this year I missed out on the FUCKtoken airdrop of 10000 free tokens by just a few hours. I then missed out on same airdrop later that day after the dev offered to let me participate if I could send 0.001 ETH to cover transaction fees, or around $0.22 in ETH. Three months later the value of that airdrop is now around $450. Other airdrops I received are worth <$1 so I definately missed out on a good one.

Pages:
Jump to: