Pages:
Author

Topic: Best airdrop you ever got (or didnt get) - page 8. (Read 4884 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 06, 2017, 12:41:39 PM
I joined many airdrops but Deeponion is the best till now for me. Another one is ebtc, which i got just 7 days back and it is worth 1400$ after free airdrop. deeponion is the biggest earner for me as it is giving me airdrop every week and my balance growing every week with coins. I am positive about both projects will hold for long-term to reap maximum profit from them.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
October 06, 2017, 11:46:13 AM
Byteball was definitely my best airdrop of all times, I don't remember how much I've made from that, but it was a lot.
Not looking to join the Deeponion one, since I think I'd make more if I just keep my current signature.

Also made a nice amount of Bitcoin Cash, though that's not an airdrop technically.
Activity: 247
October 06, 2017, 11:43:41 AM
I heard that Minerium was a sick Airdrop. I have heard of some people who created many wallets to profit from it in ridiculous ways.
For myself, I can only confirm what many people here already said: DeepOnion is really good atm.

Minerium made so many guys rich, yes it is very sick airdrop
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
October 06, 2017, 11:30:45 AM
Now part of a trend to declare an air drop, the other thing is the quality of the material. For many it has become the most important profit, but do not forget about the stability. The most immediate and unreasonable, but beating all the records it ETHD, and the most stable and serious is BSD, in my opinion.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
September 29, 2017, 07:51:37 AM
I missed out on many big airdrops due to not checking bitcointalk forum regularly. Examples are ripple and decred airdrops. I would have made a ton of money through them. Currently, the best ongoing airdrop is DeepOnion(No contest).

Me too. I too miss most airdrops, by not checking bitcointalk forum regularly. But today I just joined Deeponion, so lets hope they take me….
Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 23, 2017, 02:48:30 PM
I missed out on many big airdrops due to not checking bitcointalk forum regularly. Examples are ripple and decred airdrops. I would have made a ton of money through them. Currently, the best ongoing airdrop is DeepOnion(No contest).
Activity: 350
September 23, 2017, 02:47:06 PM
If bitcoin cash is being called an 'airdrop' for holders of BTC at time of hard fork, does the same logic apply to other hard forks?

Would that mean that ETH was an 'airdrop' for holders of original ETH (renamed to ETC) at time of Ethereum hard fork last year after DAO hack?

I would say yes, I mean the only difference between an airdrop and a fork is how its handled from a technical point of view. The result is exactly the same though.
different because if fork you can adjust how much you will get the coin exposed fork is whereas airdrop it you can not reproduce the coin, it all depends on the airdrop coin developer is more profitable fork than airdrop.

Airdrops gives only small reward. I joined deeponion thing and then I left their airdrop campaign. I'm planning to join byteball's airdrop next time, as I heard, people earned good money with that.
Activity: 443
September 23, 2017, 02:42:58 PM
For me the very best airdrop I ever got`s deeponion.
The other ones I took part I don`t know how they will come out in the long run.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
September 23, 2017, 02:15:25 PM
since now i've already got HOWL coin, FNL coin and ETHD

but as you can see in my signature the one that right now is the most promising and worthy!
in terms of immediate gains and most important in the long term, with a big room of growth, it's a privacy coin, with behind a great teem working continuosly on it but more important with an incredible community which help the project to be developed and begin always better.

last but not least they give a lot of value to the added value that each of us provides to the project, so if you are going to apply just to get coins and then fregartene it is not the project for you.
The best thing is that you receive something for something so there's no speculation and less risk that the coins you earn  by the airdrop are thrown on the exchange just to keep an immediate profit, causing the value to collapse.

So take a look on it and you will be happy to be part of this project

Activity: 490
Hello. Bye.
September 19, 2017, 05:58:10 PM
Deeponion is my favorite and best airdrop that I have received. Im not exactly a millionaire yet but who knows where it goes when the airdrop is complete. There's still a chance to join!
Activity: 476
September 19, 2017, 05:15:44 PM
The best airdrop I ever participated was Byteball. The biggest regret is XEM/NEM. I skipped that one, because I was to lazy to claim. It is now worth more than a million dollars...
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 05:09:22 PM
The airdrop that really worth it is byteball for sure. High liquidity and good return, not as good as the previous distribution but still good. Proxy card air drop was good and prompt too. Not like the ATS, tokens are paid out as promised. Not worth much yet, but shows a good will and organisation.
Activity: 322
September 19, 2017, 05:04:38 PM
Deep Onion for sure! Currently valued at $1 and I get over 500 of them every week. Cant beat getting that much money per week for just making a little bit of effort on these forums!
Activity: 118
September 19, 2017, 04:50:24 PM
Datum is given out 100DATs Token for referring friends to register a their website, it works just like AUTHORSHIP .... TOKEN will be distributed after ICO ends

Missing the point of this topic, but great way to slip in your referral link..
Always best to link to the project's ANN or official website, https://datum.org/.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
September 16, 2017, 05:51:04 AM
Datum is given out 100DATs Token for referring friends to register a their website, it works just like AUTHORSHIP https://wn.nr/fDmDfP TOKEN will be distributed after ICO ends
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
September 16, 2017, 05:14:07 AM
I was lurking in this forum for quite a while now, didn't see a reason to register actually.
But since I found out about airdrops, I definitely registered.  Smiley

Good plan. You need to keep your activity as high as possible as the higher tier members get better deals but dont just post spam as every post you make is recorded so you might regret that in later years. Also never become a troll. we have enough of those here already
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 02:53:57 AM
I was lurking in this forum for quite a while now, didn't see a reason to register actually.
But since I found out about airdrops, I definitely registered.  Smiley
Activity: 253
September 15, 2017, 02:39:44 AM
I am still finding some good and big airdrop, any one can give me some good airdrop. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 118
September 14, 2017, 02:57:48 AM
Someone mentioned the ripple airdrop. Does anyone have a link to where that was announced?
Assuming that page still exists and still mentions the closed airdrop from long ago..

I'm thinking of putting together a list of past airdrops, when each occured and how tokens were given to each user, and other info if available such as requirements, total numbver of participants that participated, and if announced the total coins/tokens that were to be airdropped, and how that quantity ciompares to total cooin supply...,

If I can organize this info for closed airdrops, then next step would be to do one for current or upcoming airdrops. But there's a couple of people working on that already and no need to duplicate if their list ends up being complete and up-to-date.

As far as I know there is no single resource for keeping track of completed airdrops, and I hope it may help to make future airdrops better. Plus I'd like to know if the size and/or generosity of a coin's airdrop has any correlation whatsoever to its eventual success or demise.
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
September 12, 2017, 11:47:23 PM
deeponion is the best one I got for now , and byteball too Cheesy , how about you guys ?
Pages:
Jump to: