Pages:
Author

Topic: Best airdrop you ever got (or didnt get) - page 5. (Read 4884 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
November 09, 2017, 04:51:31 AM
The best was AltCommunity Coin (ALTCOM). An interesting coin, multiple airdrops (I missed the first two), 180% POS, recently listed on Coinmarketcap. PoSToken was another interesting airdrop.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
November 09, 2017, 04:34:17 AM
Presently postoken is the best airdrop in my wallet,I have some other ones wjich ar yet to get to the exchange am waiting patiently,hope they will turn to some thousands of $ someday
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 02:46:47 AM
please post the value of the airdrop at time of airdrop and now
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 02:14:48 AM
Litecoin Gold was probably the most profitable airdrop I've received.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
November 09, 2017, 02:05:09 AM
Ethereum Blue, ELTCOIN, EXRN are best airdrops I have got recently.
Yah right. Got BLUE and EXRN too. Sold blue for 0.02USD and EXRN not that good. ELTCOIN heard that one but didnt join. BTW, How many exrn you got that you can tell that was of the best? EXRN is dipping.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 01:06:35 AM
Ethereum Blue, ELTCOIN, EXRN are best airdrops I have got recently.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
November 09, 2017, 12:55:53 AM
The best airdrop i ever had was ELTCOIN airdrop.
Activity: 67
November 09, 2017, 12:18:31 AM
The best airdrop I'm currently attending should be semux. The coin is still in development, using its own network, a bit like lisk, and the main net next year.
 Cheesy
That airdrop is good. We have nothing to lose when join airdrop. Why shouldnt try, right ?  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 11:12:32 PM
The best I have ever got is Ethereum Cash and Postoken. Ethereum cash pump was crazy and I did not expect to get .40 Eth with a just a small amount that I got from their airdrop. While the airdrops that I regret the most was ethereum gold because they require a twitter and I don't have one and the other one is Bitcoinred that I think it won't be successful so I did not join.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 10:46:56 PM
the best airdrop i ever got?

i think ,I have never participated in an airdrop program. because I do not know how to participate it . I'm still a newbie on airdrop so I could not able to comment on the best airdrop program  that I've ever got .  Wink . may be next time i could participate an airdrop program.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 09:25:54 PM
the best i get is Postoken he is the first airdop i joined and never joined airdop again, i find reff then pay them for use my reff but it's works now i hold almost $230 value.
Activity: 490
November 08, 2017, 09:21:56 PM
There is a very nice airdrop called Ccore. It is a nice project and interesting concept behind it. I am expecting to join its ico as a great investment. How do you think about it?
Activity: 49
November 08, 2017, 03:49:51 AM
Whats are some airdrops you got that ended up being worth alot? Could be from last week or could be from a couple years ago.

Basically I am curious about airdrops that have long since happened that you felt lucky to have participated in.

Any airdrop millionaires out there?
Or even any airdrop thousandaires?

As for my best airdrop, sadly it was one I almost got. On June 2nd this year I missed out on the FUCKtoken airdrop of 10000 free tokens by just a few hours. I then missed out on same airdrop later that day after the dev offered to let me participate if I could send 0.001 ETH to cover transaction fees, or around $0.22 in ETH. Three months later the value of that airdrop is now around $450. Other airdrops I received are worth <$1 so I definately missed out on a good one.

I got some from EBTC and that was the best airdrop that i ever got, but when i took a look at it by now, its value decrease and very low.
Activity: 305
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
November 07, 2017, 05:57:18 AM
Best Airdrop I've got is Litecoin Gold. Then Powerledger ans still pending. The best ICO will be CCORE
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
November 06, 2017, 12:27:25 PM
I like Ethereum BLUE and PosToken Aidrop most. They paid and their price increasing day by day Smiley
Activity: 17
November 06, 2017, 12:02:19 PM
Imtokens can help too.  If new token out.  She alert us..
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
November 06, 2017, 12:00:36 PM
Whats are some airdrops you got that ended up being worth alot? Could be from last week or could be from a couple years ago.

Basically I am curious about airdrops that have long since happened that you felt lucky to have participated in.

As for my best airdrop, sadly it was one I almost got. On June 2nd this year I missed out on the FUCKtoken airdrop of 10000 free tokens by just a few hours. I then missed out on same airdrop later that day after the dev offered to let me participate if I could send 0.001 ETH to cover transaction fees, or around $0.22 in ETH. Three months later the value of that airdrop is now around $450. Other airdrops I received are worth <$1 so I definately missed out on a good one.

i was being late and i miss ebtc airdrop a month ago. That was a big value for a simple registration sign up for airdrop. After that i started to camp airdrop everyday and so far i go over 3 ETH for some recent combined airdrop. Airdrop is life!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
November 06, 2017, 11:57:11 AM
I have a waveswallet address, a few days back I check, it turns out there are a lot of new coins coming in, out of nowhere, I do not participate airdrop coins, the amount is very small, just 0.000xxxxx
Activity: 78
🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟
November 06, 2017, 11:52:14 AM

Ay first I do not know what airdrop is. I just ignore it do not read it, not interested on it. Lately I realize I  so stupid doing that. I can get money through airdrop without doing nothing. Since I am not always updated to airdrop, i miss lots of it. The airdrop I miss that almost make me cry by not getting or signed up with it is the ECASH. It has four rounds and I filled up none of it. If ever I received I can get / received 20,000 plus. For me it is a big money and getting that amount by just filling up in the form is so WOW. But still it is in my dream. Hoping that it open an airdrop again and by that time I will apply and of course the price must be high also so its a tight

I got some from ECASH but it has very low value now. We do not hear anything from devs anymore.
Activity: 78
🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟
November 06, 2017, 11:50:38 AM
Wow good to hear that you guys got a meaningful tokens. So far, I did not get any tokens that has high value yet. Wishing i could get some in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: