Pages:
Author

Topic: Best airdrop you ever got (or didnt get) - page 3. (Read 4884 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 20, 2018, 08:05:58 AM
In fact, many projects are carried out by subscription companies and bounty companies, Airdrop. Just most immediately sell the coins received and usually for a pittance, but those who will be able to save them - they get real benefits and profits! so many worthy projects!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 07:46:12 AM
  My best Airdrop it happened to be the first also.

4000+ Stackable REBL Rebellion tokens. Just holding them, gives me 10% a year.

It has been around three weeks since, and value is around 0.10$/each token at this moment. I kept searching for other airdrops with the same potential behind but found nothing even close to that yet.

Definitely HODL and increasing my stack every day  Grin .
Activity: 29
January 15, 2018, 09:22:58 PM
I use this link to find my best airdrops

http://t.me/groupbestairdrops
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 12:10:06 AM
I should mention one of my other non-crypto friends signed up for 3 airdrops.

EXRN - 10000000 tokens
BLUE - 1000 tokens
ELTCOIN - 10000 tokens

Sadly I did not teach her to protect her private key and she responded to a phishing email and gave up her key to a fake website.

Fortunately for her at that time MEW only listed ELTCOIN. Her other two tokens were not immediately visible on the MEW website.

The phisher only stole her ELTCOIN and left her BLUE and EXRN untouched. At that time her ELTCOIN and BLUE tokens were worth about $50 each and EXRN was worthless. (<$20)

I rescued her remaining tokens and sent them to a new wallet and I told her to protect it.

Here we are about 45 days later and her wallet is worth between $3000-$4000. She doesn't know how to sell and I don't even know if she knows what they are worth currently.

Once again I think this proves HODLing is best. Her tokens were worth <$50-$100 for at least the first month I believe... Now they are worth almost 5-10x that and will probably continue to rise in value.

On the other hand my ETH wallet has about 40+ different airdropped tokens for a combined value of < $50. Most are crap. I guess my two friends got lucky with their airdrops.

But crap can turn good with enough time. And is it really worth selling an airdrop for $5 or even $20?
Activity: 238
January 11, 2018, 04:31:26 PM
I can list three airdrops and they were all in the fall:
the first is EBTC 2457 coins and I still keep them, now the price was 0.4 at the maximum was 0.8
the second - HAT 65 coins - also has not sold yet, but it was necessary Smiley now the price is $ 20
well, the third is an equal - 37,000 coins - now the price is low, but I'm sure this project will grow
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Information Sponge
January 11, 2018, 04:16:43 PM
Best Airdrop was EBTC

5000 Coin , token price was 80cent but i havent sold -.-
wait for more Grin

Lame, you were one of the people that signed up for the airdrop twice.  Stuff like that is what ruins community projects.
Activity: 76
January 09, 2018, 04:21:53 PM
Deeponion would of been nice for the profits, although i heard Steller Lumens were giving away 6000 of them if you liked them on Facebook or something
Activity: 118
January 09, 2018, 04:19:00 PM
Ha every single one of us probably regrets selling our airdropped tokens for *pennies* each.

Always HODL your airdrop. Give it 3 months before you even think about selling it. If it goes to great heights once it probably will again.

I sold my EXRN for less than $50. Same for my ELTCOIN and BLUE. All three of those coins were late bloomers.

DeepOnion is now at $10 per coin. BLUE is over $1.60 per coin. ELTCOIN is at $0.10.

EXRN airdrop was 10,000,000 tokens to each participant. Everyone got the same amount.
BELUE airdrop was 1000 tokens for most but some people got 10000.
ELTCOIN airdrop was 10000 tokens to each participant.

I talked one of my non-crypto real-life friends into joining some airdrops in October. I showed him how to make (and protect) a MEW wallet and how to join these forums and I would send him links to airdrop forms he could qualify for as a newbie. He signed up for 6 airdrops. He has no desire or intention to sell and he wouldnt know how to even if he wanted. The way he put it was, he's just gonna "let it ride."

For some reason he got 10000 BLUE tokens. Most people only got 1000. And for the first week they sold for around $0.01. I coulda bought 10000 BLUE for just over $100.

Here is his wallet balance from nothing but airdropped tokens from October:

$21805.74
https://etherscan.io/address/0x5f787D5d5AD6022Be4262475C153E3Ac7076f43F#tokentxns

I think nobody can say hodling isnt the best way to end up with the most free $.

And all us sold our airdrops for pennies each when we could have sold BLUE for dollars. And ELTCOIN may be next.. I am a fool for selling any of my airdropped tokens. Because you just never know.

Ethereum Blue, ELTCOIN, EXRN are best airdrops I have got recently.
Yah right. Got BLUE and EXRN too. Sold blue for 0.02USD and EXRN not that good. ELTCOIN heard that one but didnt join. BTW, How many exrn you got that you can tell that was of the best? EXRN is dipping.

Activity: 686
Merit: 510
November 22, 2017, 06:06:09 PM
Whats are some airdrops you got that ended up being worth alot? Could be from last week or could be from a couple years ago.

Basically I am curious about airdrops that have long since happened that you felt lucky to have participated in.

Any airdrop millionaires out there?
Or even any airdrop thousandaires?

As for my best airdrop, sadly it was one I almost got. On June 2nd this year I missed out on the FUCKtoken airdrop of 10000 free tokens by just a few hours. I then missed out on same airdrop later that day after the dev offered to let me participate if I could send 0.001 ETH to cover transaction fees, or around $0.22 in ETH. Three months later the value of that airdrop is now around $450. Other airdrops I received are worth <$1 so I definately missed out on a good one.

Last time, I registered in POS token site, I've got 80 pos together with my referrals. As of now, POS token is the best airdrop that I've ever got. I almost got 1 ETH just for airdrop, I hope that I can get more airdrop tokens in the coming months. Thank you for POS token that give me an opportunity to have extra money without doing anything.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 22, 2017, 05:50:47 PM
Well i have participated into stellar into the begining, but i had ended loosing the coins and well, i made some decent profit from it when it were around 2000 satoshis each str. I would say the best airdrop were the bitcoin forks, and im pretty sure no other coin has been able to give 20-30% of bitcoin value, even with me considerating it a waste, and only making the rich more rich.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
November 22, 2017, 04:03:58 PM
I believe the best one was when i saw some ico giving 0.5 bitcoins a month just for posting but it was only for legendary and i was still a newbie so i found it very poor for myself because i could not go on with it.
Activity: 49
November 22, 2017, 03:43:57 PM
though i sold soon ebtc will remain on my earth. It was the best airdrop with ECASH
Activity: 106
November 22, 2017, 03:37:22 PM
Whats are some airdrops you got that ended up being worth alot? Could be from last week or could be from a couple years ago.

Basically I am curious about airdrops that have long since happened that you felt lucky to have participated in.

Any airdrop millionaires out there?
Or even any airdrop thousandaires?

As for my best airdrop, sadly it was one I almost got. On June 2nd this year I missed out on the FUCKtoken airdrop of 10000 free tokens by just a few hours. I then missed out on same airdrop later that day after the dev offered to let me participate if I could send 0.001 ETH to cover transaction fees, or around $0.22 in ETH. Three months later the value of that airdrop is now around $450. Other airdrops I received are worth <$1 so I definately missed out on a good one.

have you heard of the Yellow token. One night just a couple of weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the night and got a feeling that I wanted to check my trades and noticed that I had received 5000 YEL tokens in my wallet. I had applied for the airdrop earlier. At the time it was trading at 0.0002 ETH per YEL so that translated to 1 ETH value for the YEL airdrop. I debated in my mind if I should sell it and then I though to myself maybe it will increase further by the morning and went back to sleep, by the morning the prices had tanked and I had to sell for less than half the price at around 0.000080000 which was still a good amount for an airdrop, approx. 0.4 ETH
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
November 22, 2017, 03:24:40 PM
Best Airdrop was eBTC. It was pushed very hight but the dev made a mistake. This mistake was corrected now and its going to be succesful
Activity: 406
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
November 15, 2017, 05:02:28 PM
check the RAC bounty program at https://roboadvisorcoin.com/our-bounty-program/
Very interesting coin opening the presale
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 04:56:51 PM
i have POS token in my Ethreum wallet and they're moving upwards i will sell that when the price is 10$ per coin. hope i can get BTC free token so i can keep it for long and sell it later.
Activity: 308
November 15, 2017, 04:26:44 PM
Best Airdrop was EBTC

5000 Coin , token price was 80cent but i havent sold -.-
wait for more Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
November 15, 2017, 12:58:06 AM
DeepOnion seems to be best now, but only Member and above can join. They drop about $500 - $1000 (current price) worth of coins for every participant every week.
Thanks for telling. This seems to be great news. I never really knew that airdrop coins were worth this much money. Have not really participated in any airdrop before, will look into deeponion right now!

Back in September, it was this much per week based on a coin price of a few bucks from memory. But there were requirements that you kept 90 per cent of all your coins from the airdrop or else you couldn't participate in future airdrops. Since then, the price has dropped significantly to about 60 cents and they've changed the airdrop rules now.

So yes, you got $500-$1000 per week in coins at the mid september price of 3 dollars something, but you would have to 'cash out' from future airdrops to convert it to regular ole dollar dollars.

If you correctly predicted the peak on deep onion, you could have probably made quite a few grand from cashing out of your future airdrops, but I'm guessing most people kept holding due to the 'cash out' rule and missed the peak.
Activity: 322
November 12, 2017, 12:12:54 PM
the best airdrop tokens I've ever got are EBTC and Token POS.
all these airdrops give me considerable rewards.
thank you
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 12, 2017, 12:03:44 PM
The best I got is eBTC, I was luck to sell at 16ksat, can't believe I got it free when I saw what I got for it, there are alot good stories also like NEM and Decred
Pages:
Jump to: