Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin for year 2018 - page 27. (Read 8217 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 05:27:53 PM
Ethereum is no 1 Altcoin and then for me litecoin is the best for investment. If I want to invest my money in Altcoin I will no doubt buy Ethereum because the price of Ethereum is growing slowly with the passage of time. Other Altcoin are far behind from Ethereum. Ethereum is the second big cryptocurrency into her world. That’s why it is increasing its market cap.
Activity: 19
November 10, 2018, 05:20:01 PM
I expect the growth of the price of the Ethereum by the end of 2018 to 250%. I think that this coin will be the leader in price growth, but how it will become very popular in the society.
November 10, 2018, 05:16:33 PM
this year became the year when many Altcoin sprung up and had a pretty good development. so to choose the best coins this year should be careful. I see Litecoin is the best coin of 2018.
Activity: 28
November 10, 2018, 05:12:56 PM
this year became the year when many Altcoin sprung up and had a pretty good development. so to choose the best coins this year should be careful. I see Litecoin is the best coin of 2018.
Activity: 14
November 10, 2018, 05:10:14 PM
I think the best altcoin in 2018 is ethereum, on the grounds that it is a confided in cryptographic money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 05:44:54 AM
In the year 2017 so many Altcoin came into limelight . ETC, WAVE, STRATIS, DASH, ONION and many more Altcoin gained remarkable value. Let us guess Best Altcoins for year 2018?

I am fully convinced that now Ethereum is becoming the best option for profitable investments, it demonstrates its stable development in any state of the crypto market. I believe in its great potential, so now I continue to work regularly with Ethereum. Also, part of the money I occasionally invest in the purchase of Waves, Ripple, NEO and Monero.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 03:19:26 AM
So many altcoins have stood the test of time and it is almost difficult for me to state my own  tokens of the year. Well my choice goes to hydrogen  token (Eth blockchain)  and the organic token (waves blockchain). These two tokens are my best because they came out of no ico program and are still managing well in this bearish.
Activity: 364
November 09, 2018, 10:22:30 PM
In the year 2017 so many Altcoin came into limelight . ETC, WAVE, STRATIS, DASH, ONION and many more Altcoin gained remarkable value. Let us guess Best Altcoins for year 2018?

the best altcoin for 2018 if my choice is Ripple, because I see only Ripple prices that continue to give us a surprise, that is the price often increases compared to other coin prices and of course that makes me even more convinced if the best altcoin in 2018 is Ripple, and besides that Ripple has repeated to defeat Ethereum again and that is a tremendous progress because Ripple has defeated Ethereum two times.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 10:08:31 PM
In my opinion, the best Altcoin in 2018 is ETH, EOS, LTC, NEO. Believe me, these Altcoin will raise prices at the end of the year.
I also agree, the best altcoin in 2018 is Ethereum, Eos, Neo, the third coin has the privilege of making a superior coin, being able to invest in those three coins is certainly a profitable thing
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 09, 2018, 09:54:17 PM
In my opinion, the best Altcoin in 2018 is ETH, EOS, LTC, NEO. Believe me, these Altcoin will raise prices at the end of the year.
Activity: 226
November 09, 2018, 09:51:30 PM
As of this moment, I can't say if there is any best altcoin in which the market is still in down situation. As we all know the market is so high way back January 2018, but we didn't expect that it will down tremendously. Well, I still believe that it will recover soon especially that we already almost reach the last quarter of this year, hoping that we have a great and good market as well as the ethereum.
For me it's reliable to buy ethereum so this is they only one I trusted in altcoin due to its demand by people and there prices fluctuates anytime. I believe it will grow more in the end of year 2018 so I'm now collecting more coins in ETH for hodling it.
Activity: 14
November 09, 2018, 06:58:34 PM
I think the best altcoin this year is ethereum. There are many investors in ethereum. It caught the attention of many people and regain its trust. Also bitcoin because it is still the number one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 06:49:21 PM
I believe that Ethereum is the best altcoin this year despite the fact that its price has fallen.
Activity: 13
November 09, 2018, 06:41:37 PM
I see the development of some Altcoin this year and in my opinion, the best is Ethereum,
November 09, 2018, 06:39:23 PM
I think EOS is the best altcoin for year 2018, many people fomo about EOS platform, it's the new ETH
Activity: 15
November 09, 2018, 06:35:21 PM
I began to trust Ethereum. because I see Ethereum has a pretty good development and is able to grow. with such developments capable of receiving considerable attention and trust.
November 09, 2018, 06:31:02 PM
There's a lot coins in the market that are we can say the best one we have to determine their potential to grow the development of their project but my picks are ethreum,Neo,Ripple and bitcoin cash these altcoins has a good potential in the market and they it can be dominate the market for its stability price.
Activity: 6
November 09, 2018, 06:27:12 PM
Also believe in ETH. But I highly appreciate NEO and ADA. I think when the market will grow these coins will show themselves very well.
November 09, 2018, 06:15:47 PM
Ethereum is going to better future,it is the best of this year. Much like the bitcoin network, relatively high transaction fees and network congestion hinder daily usage. Some experts speculate ethereum is the best altcoin for this year.
Activity: 16
November 09, 2018, 06:09:28 PM
Ethereum is constantly by bitcoin in this way ethereum is the best of all altcoins. It is on the grounds that ethereum has the higher part in digital currency considering of it's innovation that for the most part ICO's and exchanges are utilizing ethereum flatforms for their installments. Ethereum is tried and true and stable at the market such a great amount of good in long haul speculation.
Pages:
Jump to: