Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 6. (Read 170417 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May be the Bitshare will be the next bitcoin as it is also in the way of like Ethereum. Today ETH has got more value due to it's widely use of blockchain by the ICO market. However, the other cryptos will get value in the next year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
1. IOTA - it is undevalued and has technology of the future.
2. SC  - it is also undevalued and has good technology on cloud storage.
3. LMC - It will release own app on augmented reality with great opportunities.
Activity: 378
the next big new comers in 2018 are :
1.eBTC (a Community token, people also name it" "e" BTC married ETH, coin Swap Oct 30th 2017) price prediction in 2018: 4-6$.
2.Boscoin ( BlockchainOS platform with trust contract / main net launch Oct 31st 2017) price prediction in 2018: 10-15$
3. Minexcoin ( Minexbank system:Trading on livecoin on Oct 31st 2017 ) price prediction in 2018: 2-4$

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Litecoin. Firstly because it processes a transaction every 2.5 minutes which is four times faster than the bitcoin time and its developer claim allows for faster transaction confirmations.
The transactions processed by the network in some time reduces potential bottle necks, as seen with bitcoins.
It has an almost zero payment cost.
It uses scrypt in its proof-of-work algorithm.
Within two to three years it can cross the $150-$200 mark.
Activity: 448
for me maybe litecoin and ethereum the best altcoin to invest not only this year but in 2018 maybe it will increase in $600 in ethereum and litecoin will increase in $100.
price for 1 ETH Will be more than $1000 and LTC $100-120, this is the real predictions. which will be in the near future. Lately more and more people are popular all over the world =)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
1) ETH --> Largest altcoin network effect and true use case, currently undervalued in Metcalfe terms
2) NEO --> Chance at the China default smart contract platform
3) ETC --> Will soon see real adoption and differentiate as use case versus ETH (Hong Kong summit soon)
4) XMR --> Best anonymous coin
5) NEM --> Catapult incoming
6) LTC --> Will always stay silver to bitcoin's gold and last long-term (think 2019 next halving)
7) BTX --> Incentive to hold, after 25% airdrop and distribution to BTC holders will become visible as alternative to BCH
Cool GBB --> Tangle and good for fast payments
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
ETH, Waves, ARK, Monaco and NEO are my picks. Not only that they already established their names, but the fact that they already have shown a potential to have at least match the progress of Bitcoin. Though it would still take a lot of years before it happens, the point is those alts have a bright future ahead. Electroneum is also to consider I guess, but due to some speculations try to be cautious before dealing with it.
as for me its better to invest in ETH, with the help of Confideal
Why?
ETH because it's really truthworthy, with Confideal - because they provide smart contracts on eth
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
for me maybe litecoin and ethereum the best altcoin to invest not only this year but in 2018 maybe it will increase in $600 in ethereum and litecoin will increase in $100.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Actually I think there are many coins is best to invest in 2017 some few special coin list given below:-
1.ETH
2.Waves
3.LTC
4.Ripple
5.BCC
6.Zcash
7.Monero
8.ETB's
9.IFT
Very potential coin for in this year it's only my prediction.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Neo-China best chance to get in smart contracts and its connected to the goverment
xvg-supported buy comunity and have something called wraith protocol that should make xvg anon among other improvments
zen-cheaper better version on zec wo 20% going to dev team adn it will get secure nodes soon
ltc-it will have at least 1 more run at 100$ for Chinas whales to extract more btc from smaller fish
bch-i would say it will be pumped till end of the year so bitmain can earn more $ by selling asics
There are some much different advices and opinions. I just found Confideal, it should be interesting due to usual people orientation. It’s official bounty campaign you can find here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-confideal-official-bounty-campaign-ended-2214619
Activity: 126
2017 almost End  I think NEO will make a huge profit. The best altcoin to invest in for 2017 I think Ethereum , NEO & WAVES will be the winner

Anybody can list a name, the OP and many others would like to know why?

Yes, but that's the nature of those shill post. Its thinking I have it, lets hype those bags! These days its hard to find a good and argumentative debate about coins/icos/projects becaue market is flooded with crappy project and people just want to make huge profits instantly. Both, creators and investors.
Yes, it's getting very confusing. Too many coins and projects...
Can't really trust the info you see on twitter/reddit/this forum any longer. People like to pump and dump.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
2017 almost End  I think NEO will make a huge profit. The best altcoin to invest in for 2017 I think Ethereum , NEO & WAVES will be the winner

Yes, but that's the nature of those shill post. Its thinking I have it, lets hype those bags! These days its hard to find a good and argumentative debate about coins/icos/projects becaue market is flooded with crappy project and people just want to make huge profits instantly. Both, creators and investors.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
I always believe of ethereum to invest, ethereum is good investment for the longterm
many project partnership with smart ethereum contract.
Confideal
actually there is a service which is quite reliable,  cause it provides its own arbitration and its team and advisors are experienced
Activity: 15
What do you think about TenX? 24hr volume is 1,133 bitcoin now. And lookin increasing.
I wanna buy some TenX

I think I will do the same. Very nice project and very cheap right now.

there a many creditcards for token out there, i am not sure if it is the best.
maybe the best under the creditcard-projects. but there is also a monaco...
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Activity: 476
Pages:
Jump to: