Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins for buy now - page 10. (Read 10919 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 3
June 25, 2019, 06:20:57 AM
Btc, Eth, Eos, Ltc. I think these are the ones I would consider reliable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 24, 2019, 03:08:26 PM
I recommend Webchain (WEB) at this moment, It is cheap (for now) You may buy WEB at MintMe (https://www.mintme.com/) exchange platform... Besides, you could trade tokens at the same platform and grow by supporting others. 
If you do not take into account the trading platform binance, then I almost never met such trading resources, whose tokens would bring good profit for their owners.  I have never used for example Idex tokens to obtain certain privileges on their own trading platform, because I did not see any advantage in this.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
May 31, 2019, 07:27:53 AM
A stable coin is a cryptocurrency that is collateralized to the value of an underlying asset, what that underlying asset may vary from coin to coin, which we’ll dive into later in this piece. Many stablecoins are pegged at a 1:1 ratio with certain fiat currencies, such as the US dollar or the Euro, which can be traded on exchanges. Stablecoins are much more fixed than standard cryptocurrencies. Stablecoins were built to be used the way cryptocurrencies were designed — as a simple, stabilized, scalable, and secure means for transactions. After all, most businesses, understandably, aren’t interested in accepting a currency like bitcoin that might tank in value the very next day. Anchor token is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to an inflationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are inconsistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960,  GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn.
The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is Anchor’s algorithmic financial index. The MMU is based on validated data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, Bloomberg, and other official sources of more than 190 countries over the last 25 years. The MMU is further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 20 of the world’s strongest economies.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 28, 2019, 10:28:17 AM
The thing that makes the market green is the many IEO-based projects, and the exchange only uses their coins for participation in the IEO, of course the coins will skyrocket, and I suggest buying Kucoin shares, Huobi and Binance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
May 28, 2019, 10:06:26 AM
hello suggest please 2-3 altcoins/tokens who you can think can do x2 x3 easy till the end of this year .
I think, when the Market has gone through the shade. The current value recovery and trend is accompanied by a rapid increase in the value of bitcoin. I will continue to be optimistic with a large portfolio portfolio into ETH, EOS and a new coin like BDT or XBase. Just a bit waiting for them to complete their products or services. I think they will succeed with X2-X4 this year.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
May 27, 2019, 10:24:31 AM
hello suggest please 2-3 altcoins/tokens who you can think can do x2 x3 easy till the end of this year .
Your question is still very useful at the moment.
I will prefer to buy doge, ETH and eos they shall perform well by the end of this year.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
May 27, 2019, 10:09:44 AM
I actually prefer to buy as much tron as I can because I saw Tron there will be good news in June. They said there will be a testnet again and I think this will make the Tron price can be very expensive and can benefit from Tron.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
May 27, 2019, 04:01:08 AM
If this bull market still continue best altcoin to buy is top 20 altcoin in marketcap like ethereum, cardano, ripple , stellar, doge, new comer like bnb and BAT is good time to buy right now..
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
May 26, 2019, 07:53:23 PM
There are a lot of potential coins like XRP, Tron and ETH, you can buy 2 of the 3 coins I mentioned earlier
why only 2? I think there are many potential assets that we can invest.
Why not ?  What if you are in a tight budget and let say you only have less than 100 usd in capital ?  Do you think you can afford alot of alts ?  No right ?  If you try to spread your small capital on vast majority of alts , i  think you will only have less to little coins on your portfolio . Thats bad because no matter how high the price pump , the value of your assets still wont show any noticeable gains  .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
May 26, 2019, 07:30:46 PM
keeping crypto or altcoin currencies that can grow in the future will be very difficult to predict for sure because of the risk that will be obtained I am still confident with bitcoin and ETH as the best coins in investing in crypto currencies
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
May 26, 2019, 02:55:19 PM

Any of the top 20 altcoins on coinmarketcap can easily do this but I will rather join the moving train. This coin BNB has the potential to do X5 rather because of its strong development strides. I think it is a better buy option

That is nice suggestion top markets have big community and its available on all important exchanges. I also agreed with you some of them have more big potential to show wonderful performance by the end of current year. But we should never forget about risk factor before make investment in any project. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 26, 2019, 01:24:42 PM

Any of the top 20 altcoins on coinmarketcap can easily do this but I will rather join the moving train. This coin BNB has the potential to do X5 rather because of its strong development strides. I think it is a better buy option
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
May 26, 2019, 12:15:58 PM
I think there are a lot of altcoins that have the potential to be bought now, or you can choose the top 25 altcoin, if I choose some, I might choose to buy ethereum and bnb I think these two coins are pretty good for the long term, But have to wait for the right time to buy.

That’s right, I am 100% agree with you. I think ethereum has the biggest chance of all altcoins to be bought. We can see the market  trend of ethereum is getting better  this month.
If you want to buy altcoins my suggestion is ethereum. 
Activity: 486
May 26, 2019, 09:12:19 AM
I think there are a lot of altcoins that have the potential to be bought now, or you can choose the top 25 altcoin, if I choose some, I might choose to buy ethereum and bnb I think these two coins are pretty good for the long term, But have to wait for the right time to buy.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 26, 2019, 08:05:00 AM
Why do you choose to do your IEO on Coineal and LATOKEN? What're your criteria for determining the platform?

The goal here is to work with the right platforms. We will work with the right platforms raise funds as we find. Primarily, an IEO happens through the facilitation of the cryptocurrency exchange. Notably, all our investors need is an account with the exchange and some cash in their deposit accounts.

We believed that Coineal had achieved a strong reputation globally. Simultaneously, Coineal has also become the most influential digital asset exchange in a wide range of countries. As of March 2019, there are 2 million users from 40+ countries trading on Coineal, with daily transaction volume exceeding 500 million dollars.

LATOKEN is a rapidly growing assets crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens. LATOKEN entered CoinmarketCap's Top-20 in March 2019 and kept improving the result with $300m+ daily turnover and more than 300.000 registered traders.
I believe that IEO strategy can eliminate scams in the fundraising process, which has been a significant issue in ICO process. By making contributions through Coineal & LATOKEN, investors will get to lower the chances of losing their funds to scammers. By hosting Geco.one IEO on the Coineal & LATOKEN, crypto exchanges are directly affirming the credibility and reliability of the Geco.one project. Listing the GEC token on Coineal & LATOKEN would be more comfortable after hosting on IEO making the process less tiresome for all the parties involved here. Our IEOs start at COINEAL & LATOKEN on 01.07.2019.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 24, 2019, 11:49:16 AM
There are a lot of potential coins like XRP, Tron and ETH, you can buy 2 of the 3 coins I mentioned earlier
why only 2? I think there are many potential assets that we can invest. all depends on our planning on long-term or short-term investments. even for daily trading we must choose the right assets. determine your plan first and start doing research on the right assets.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
May 24, 2019, 11:41:19 AM
Activity: 386
May 24, 2019, 10:03:52 AM
I will pick Ripple to give me 3x or more by the end of the year. Other cryptos I believe are worth to hold are Ethereum, Tron, Basic Attention Token and Stellar.

one more, believe in a BNB coin because you can see the growth of the BNB coin market now very fast. I am sure the BNB will continue to grow until the end of this year. if you have it you can party early in the year.
Pages:
Jump to: