Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins for buy now - page 14. (Read 10934 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 03:20:12 AM
For holding purpose you should pay attention at ADA and EOS. They are the most potential coins now for long term holding, good platform, experienced team and strong community with good movements will hep ADA and EOS increase very much in the future.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 03:17:41 AM
Currently all altcoins are experiencing a slump in their prices. You can buy them but make sure about their recovery will take a long. I would suggest you to stick with Ethereum,Monero coin.
I also like Ethereum and monero because these are the best coins for investment, but apart from these two Altcoin, I will prefer to invest in Ripple because Ripple is one of the fast growing crypto in the market and people mostly like to invest in ripple because the market capital is also growing very fast. It is also an authentic and reliable Altcoin. You can trust it for your future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 15, 2018, 05:36:17 AM
To invest in the most current ETH, you should choose ETH, because the ETH is relatively low, the price they are only approximately $ 200. And this is a good opportunity for us to buy, hold onto ETH until the end of this year, I believe the market will recover and you will become millionaires.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 15, 2018, 05:30:50 AM
It will be good if we at least begin an upward movement, given the current market situation and it will not be easy. I don't think that any coins will give such profits by the end of this year.
I also think the market is not growing at all, although there are times when the market is green, but they are not green at all, they grow shorter, and then a red one. covered, so I think the market will hardly be as high as many predicted and they were expecting.
Activity: 378
October 15, 2018, 05:22:52 AM
In my suggestions the best altcoins now to buy is ethereum,cardano,EOS and NEO. These altcoins has a potential to give us a huge profit in holding it long-term.
Nowadays many altcoins is appearing but these altcoins has a good development.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 05:19:52 AM
In my opinion, Altcoin's growth rate, technology potential, and community has made me decide to buy the best Altcoin right now: ETH, LTC, EOS, XLM, ADA ...
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
October 15, 2018, 05:12:33 AM
It depends on your strategy, if you love more risks, you can try some low market cap coins which have possible to grow 10-100 times. For example Remme, LHCoin. Or big market coins like ETH or IOTA.
Activity: 367
October 15, 2018, 05:00:20 AM
It will be good if we at least begin an upward movement, given the current market situation and it will not be easy. I don't think that any coins will give such profits by the end of this year.
copper member
Activity: 378
October 15, 2018, 04:30:06 AM
Here are some projects with some news worthy events upcoming. No guarantee they will pump.

Monero - October 18th Network Upgrade/Fork

TRON - Rumours of a large partnership announcement possibly with baidu

Litecoin - Gemini exchange listing
Activity: 196
October 14, 2018, 09:21:18 PM
Too much ico because so much information pollution began to be unfortunately. The most logical thing we can do at this point is not to give much opportunity to create ridiculous projects by taking part in solid projects.

I’d like to know your opinion about all these coins popping out of nowhere. Do you think it’s a good idea to have too much diversity when it comes to crypto? From a currency point of view, or perhaps looking into crypto’s future, do you think it would be better to just have one global cryptocurrency?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 12:07:49 AM
At the moment, most altcoins on the Cryptocurrency market are under a lot of pressure, causing many investors to worry that the altcoin they own may not be able to reach their desired value, But there are also people who believe that when the value of them falls, they will invest in it to expect a certain time, which will bring them many benefits. Maybe the coin they expect is ripple because their future will grow very strong.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2018, 11:46:53 PM
hello suggest please 2-3 altcoins/tokens who you can think can do x2 x3 easy till the end of this year .
I would go for the popular ones which have proven to be good investments over time. ETH, LTC, XMR,NEO, are just a few that I can think could do really well if the market enters a bullish season and prices begin to spike.

Though, i'm recommending those coins based on pure speculation, there's nothing that could signal an increase in prices towards the end of year, so I wouldn't expect coins to x2 or x3 in the next couple of months, at least not with the current bearish sentiment.
Yes, for now the altcoin that you can buy in my opinion is ETC, Monero, NEO because I believe this coin can be good in the future and can be profitable because all the coins can benefit well but what I see now is the market is a little green hopefully the market remains like this and soon stabilizes
Activity: 882
Merit: 326
October 12, 2018, 11:23:07 PM
Hi, I think that these coins will make 2-3x by the end of the year and these coins - PumaPay, DAOstack, CashBet Coin. I personally invest in tokens.
In October, it's like it's time to buy altcoins. For that I am preparing what will be in stock, maybe I prefer to see xem, waves, Neos and xrp what do you think of the others?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 10:55:38 PM
Cardano (ADA) in my opinion has the best overall fundamentals relative to its marketcap and potential.
Activity: 364
October 12, 2018, 10:55:21 PM
hello suggest please 2-3 altcoins/tokens who you can think can do x2 x3 easy till the end of this year .
It's difficult to choose due to the market situation that we have as most coins had fallen from their normal prices. I'm looking on XYO, NCASH, WPR those cheap altcoin could make a pump before the year end or early next year.
Activity: 854
October 12, 2018, 10:28:26 PM
I think you can try LoyalCoin (LYL). I am invested on it too and even it doesn't perform well at the end of the year then its time will come. Great usecase and will be widely used. People will get in touch more in crypto and acquire good reputation too.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 12, 2018, 10:10:22 PM
Identifying the right and trending coin in a particular market situation in order to make the right crypto investment gives the investor an upper-hand in making profits. Although Ethereum has seen a massive downward movement for the past few months, it is still more than capable of recovering due to its large investor support. The time to buy this valuable coin is now because its market price is very low now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
October 12, 2018, 10:04:46 PM
In my opinion, the Altcoin that I pay attention to buy now is:
- EOS
- ETH
- LTC
- XLM ...
In the near future, I will have income from this investment decision.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
October 12, 2018, 09:59:09 PM
Whatever happens I will focus on one coin namely ethereum, more than 90% of my crypto assets are ethereum because I believe that the number of tokens that use the ethereum platform will make ethereum skyrocket.
Activity: 420
October 12, 2018, 09:33:30 PM
Ethereum I think the best altcoint to buy at the moment, the price is down. You can buy it now for investment, in the future it will definitely be profitable
Pages:
Jump to: