Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins for buy now - page 13. (Read 10934 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 08:03:45 AM
now I plan to add EOS to my portfolio, I think EOS will compete with ethereum because currently EOS is widely used as an ICO contribution tool and this will make the value even higher
May be you are right that EOS is used for ICO contribution but many people think that EOS is scam and there is no future of it. I don’t know how it can go with Ethereum. Ethereum is the second biggest crypto in the world and the top in Altcoin, while EOS is far behind and to my view there is no competition between EOS and ehtereum. You should understand this.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 07:24:21 AM
Actually, I have seen many times the same question like this one.
1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-altcoins-to-buy-for-2018-2451506
2. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-altcoins-to-invest-for-2018-1959552
However, to answer the question is always interesting because I think many people want to know most recommended altcoins recently. Personally, I choose potential altcoins to buy based on coinmarketcap. I usually invest in top 15 coins there. And for now, I think the best altcoins to buy are XLM, EOS, XRP, DOGE, and ADA. The prices are very affordable and potentially to increase significantly. For the example, we remembered the raise of XRP price more than 50% last month.  Wink 
Different people have different thoughts about crypto investment especially in Altcoin because of the huge variety and different features and prices. It is difficult to choose Altcoin for investment, but the easiest way is to choose top 5 coins for our investment and also check the project authentication to avoid scams and other upsets. It is necessary before investment.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 07:19:43 AM
From what i read and heard, i think eth, eos, and neo are the best choice for now.
They really have a potential profit in the future.
Many investor have been invest on them. It can be the choice for long investment
copper member
Activity: 364
October 17, 2018, 05:22:55 AM
TRAC was worth 10 times it is worth now before the crash. The team is very active, there were some new partnerships and there might be new exchanges soon. Price hasn't moved the past few weeks, but I am certain this will explode the next few weeks or months.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
October 16, 2018, 01:16:15 PM
I would suggest to go with Solid platforms like Volentix, Boomstarter and also new exchange tokens. Exchanges are the big things these days and their tokens will be used for many purposes on the platform also most of them give you good incentives for holding.
Activity: 160
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 01:13:15 PM
Buy bTC to be calm about spent money because altcoins are not so good there now. But you can buy them for the long term and in that situation you could but EOS and NEO.
Activity: 238
October 16, 2018, 12:56:00 PM
Altcoins for buying now are EOS, Cardano, Waves and NEO. Especially I believe in EOS and NEO because they have larger potential for the future.
Activity: 364
October 16, 2018, 12:55:40 PM
There are few coins I've been following it's growth for more  three months and they have been growing significantly, the first two are on coinmarketcap...  BWT, Robitina as rox on idex https://idex.market/eth/rox  and TV-TWO as ttv on idex https://idex.market/eth/ttv.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
October 16, 2018, 12:10:59 PM
Increse up to 2-3x is hard bro, just buy then sell when you get profit. That so greedy to choose coin that will pump at least until 200%.
But I suggest you to buy IOST, that already fall so far, just sell on 200's satoshi area is good enough. Ethereum and enigma have chance as well.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 16, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
hello suggest please 2-3 altcoins/tokens who you can think can do x2 x3 easy till the end of this year .
This days we can see all cryptocurrency markets are getting downed. Also i whold like to introduce following coins to invest now. After end or year or 2020 we can get  10x or 20X profit investing following coins.
Trx
Dan
Eos
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 12:07:29 PM
It is necessary to make a choice in favor of projects that are still trying and developing their projects that are constantly working and we see this and this is a normal situation, especially for those who are still working with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 413
Merit: 251
October 16, 2018, 12:04:19 PM
I think EOS and ETH is the best coins to invest right now. These coins are the good growing price in these past few months.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
October 16, 2018, 11:46:49 AM
In my opinion, the most attractive investment tokens are BitDepositary, Coinolix and Bitozz. Coinolix and Bytozz are new promising cryptocurrency exchanges. BitDepositary is engaged in the protection of crypto investors and successfully held ICO in September.
Activity: 336
October 16, 2018, 04:49:42 AM
I think at this point ETH is the best coin to buy. Because it has fallen so much since the beginning of the year and ETH is also a potential coin in the future.
Activity: 31
October 16, 2018, 04:15:43 AM
We have a pump group with over 1000 accredited investors that pump and hold coins for over 24 hours. The team also spends thousands of dollars on advertisements during the pump making it last longer so everyone can profit. Unlike other pump / dump groups we don't instantly sell at the initial spike and do whatever it takes to keep the pump going. Users on average make 500%-2700% in profits during the pump. - t.me/iblockchainglobal

The coin which receives more funds and added in exchange and priced and the authentication of the project is doubtless is the best coin for investment. Only price does not make a coin best or bad. There are some other factors which are also necessary to observe like ICO investor, authentication, exchange listing and the future as well. These all are important to check before investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 04:12:02 AM
I still consider the most acceptable Bitcoin cryptocurrency, since it is he who remains the most reliable and stable coin, which for a long period of time retains its position.
Activity: 770
October 16, 2018, 03:57:07 AM
Currently, everything depends on the growth of bitcoin and investment in such altcoins as Ripple,ETH, LTC,ADA,NEO,EOS,Monero these coins in the long term have a chance to give you a fixed income.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 16, 2018, 03:37:06 AM
No one can predict the market price so don't depend your decision based on the replies on this post  Look for an alternate coin that you believed in. Do some research and if the coin convinced you, that is  the only time you should invest. I prefer ethereum and ripple among alts because of the demand. I never invest on alts that was below top 20 in the rankings.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
October 16, 2018, 03:25:40 AM
no one can guarantee that...it's a tough market now, u have to do ur own due diligence, but platform coins have a better chance in the long run...
Activity: 151
October 16, 2018, 03:23:39 AM
A difficult question to come to mind only the new coins that can rise and fall in price. Very risky. This growth is generally not expected from any altcoins, high 50% profit and it will be a great success. I expect to see growth from NEO, he can confidently recommend, just look at ADA and NEM. Here are my tips, good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: