Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins for buy now - page 20. (Read 10934 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 301
October 08, 2018, 08:34:48 AM
I don't think it will matter which ones you buy. Just look at the charts and if they have been bearish long enough and decent potential you are good to go.

If you are lazy you can just buy the top 10 like some already have mentioned. I would advise to do your own research before actually investing.

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
October 08, 2018, 08:34:12 AM
hello suggest please 2-3 altcoins/tokens who you can think can do x2 x3 easy till the end of this year .

Hey currently all alts are experiencing a slump in their prices, you can definitely buy them but do note their recovery will take a long while. I would suggest you to stick with ether, monore, litecoins as you wish to buy alts this should be in your portfolio. However if you're looking for higher returns than you can add a major portion of your investment in bitcoins, and add some in alts as you're keen to buy them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 08:29:40 AM
I don't think you need to be confused to determine which altcoins we should buy, because I think all altcoin prices are experiencing bearishness which is stagnant without significant up and down movements and on average all altcoin prices are currently very cheap if compared to the beginning of the year or mid year, but all altcoins are showing a pretty good value improvement chart, I suggest you to buy a top 10 altcoin version of coinmarketcap
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 08:25:49 AM
At the moment I think that ADA,NEO,LTC,XLM can do both x2 and x3 by the end of this year,but it all depends on the growth of bitcoin and the market in General.If there are good news regarding the cryptocurrency then it is necessary to wait for growth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 08:04:37 AM
hello suggest please 2-3 altcoins/tokens who you can think can do x2 x3 easy till the end of this year .
Pages:
Jump to: