Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy ? - page 4. (Read 1651 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 09:00:27 AM
My list:

- ETH
- LTC
- BCH
- MONERO
- NEO
- STRATIS

A lot of them are dumped after BTC rise. Good chance to buy perspective coins.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 07, 2017, 08:43:50 AM
Most safe is to go for the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap. Ethereum, Monero, NEO, IOTA, NEM, Litecoin...
Agree! Start your altcoin portfolio by adding some top coins before moving into smaller ones
and move last into any good ICOs.

i also will agree to this thank to this i already know what to invest or hold alternate coin for the future i might well recommend this to my friend so they can know what are the best coins out there and lastly thank for the person who gave the link
Merit: 130
November 07, 2017, 08:35:01 AM
Hello
I decided to invest some money in altcoins in parallel with my bitcoin investments. So, what altcoins you think that are profitable and have a good worth in the future ? I talk about long term investment NOT trading

if you intend to invest some of your bitcoin into altcoin, you should do it when bitcoin is in peak price, Because altcoin that paired with bitcoin is definitely going down. Then, choose altcoin with the highest fluctuation of bitcoin, such as Ethereum, ETC, Dash, Ltc. for example, you buy ethereum at the price of 0.041btc, when the bitcoin price falls, and the ethereum rises, you can sell it at a higher price, and will increase the amount of bitcoin from before.
Activity: 398
Merit: 118
November 07, 2017, 08:30:49 AM
time to invest for altcoins my favorite Etherium litecoin and waves I have to wait by purchasing
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 08:26:09 AM
I invest only in long term coin because this can give me huge profit without hard working. Only analysis, buy and waiting when coins price grow to 15% higher.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 08:16:17 AM
I think OMG is good for invest. It price is low, they have vitalik buterin as advisor. I think that's good coin for invest.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 07:18:56 AM
Altcoins are sending urban people back to the village Nowadays, so I prefer bitcoin and ico's
Activity: 176
November 07, 2017, 07:13:39 AM
I dont like putting too much bitcoin is high caps, I prefer investing in low caps with good development that havent been found out by the majority of people, but I own some Stratis.

Mothership, Florincoin and Equitrader
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
November 07, 2017, 07:12:27 AM
ETh
Litecoin
ARtoken
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
November 07, 2017, 06:58:59 AM
I am invested in nem, eth and waves. I think this three have bright future and will be as big if not bigger than bitcoin in the next 5 years. This three are long term investments and perfect time to buy this time because the price of bitcoin pushed the price of this three down.
Activity: 210
November 07, 2017, 04:54:18 AM
for now is the right time to buy Ethereum and Minexcoin because both coins sooner or later will rising. both coins have a good future in my opinion.
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 07, 2017, 04:33:43 AM
Most safe is to go for the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap. Ethereum, Monero, NEO, IOTA, NEM, Litecoin...

I agree with you that the best way to invest for long term. Even if bitcoin keep pumping and some alt coins dumping they can still manage to keep up eventually with their value.
Activity: 42
November 07, 2017, 04:03:53 AM
I am looking to invest in Prophereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this conecpt is that the coin will always increase in value making a great coin to invest in for long term.
Activity: 28
November 06, 2017, 08:59:24 PM
Hello
I decided to invest some money in altcoins in parallel with my bitcoin investments. So, what altcoins you think that are profitable and have a good worth in the future ? I talk about long term investment NOT trading

The one who caught my eye is Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed coin and are expecting great coin appreciation in a short period of time.  Proceeds from their ICO will be used to buy A-grade property worldwide which will generate rental income. They also have pre-ICO token sale on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You might want to check it out.

Activity: 67
November 06, 2017, 08:50:26 PM
Real Token in my opinion is the best. Once reached the objectif, each Real will be arround 1 Million $ indeed  Cry
Activity: 476
November 06, 2017, 08:48:13 PM
Hello

if in my opinion maybe my choice still falls on the bitcoin itself. because I think the price of altcoin will not exceed that of bitcoin. so all I do is I hold my bitcoin first and will let me off when the price is high.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
November 06, 2017, 08:47:22 PM
Hello
We don't know which altcoin soon rise up like bitcoin now, there are many to choose altcoin that profitable in future if you have enough capital to invest them then bought some of them and hold for a long term such as monero, wave, litecoin, dogecoin also nice neo and adex, but among of all the most i want to hold in long term is ethereum I know this kind of altcoin have a potential in the future. But still the decision is yours to choose that's all altcoin are profitable.
Activity: 125
November 06, 2017, 08:46:16 PM
Buy BlockNet, has a great future. It is a decentralized exchange altcoins. The product is ready. Soon the release of the user interface.
Activity: 196
November 06, 2017, 08:42:08 PM
Best altcoins to buy , i think ethereum is best , and i saw order on coinsmarketcap , rank ethereum is #2 , next choose maybe litecoin , dash , xmr , xrp .

I think everyone choose them  like  me
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 08:24:21 PM
Buy Waves and Ethereum this are the best platform with smartcontracts, and if you want Chinese Coin buy Neo and ADex they are my favorite coins.
Pages:
Jump to: