Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018 - page 23. (Read 13196 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 144
February 10, 2018, 08:05:52 AM
I think you should buy the ethereum this year because of the ethereum itself is best if altcoin according to me, the value is always strong and will be higher again.

I agree to you mate, ethereum is one of the best crypto currency having a great performance on this year. As far as I remember, ethereum is so cheap value on the last quarter last year and it suddenly boost it's value by the start of this for so for me ethereum is the best. Also, aside to its popularity their great features is also proven by having different tokens on its ethereum wallet.
I would also add that the transaction speed of all financial transactions is praiseworthy, unlike what happens with Bitcoin. To date, and he justifies all of his expectations and expectations of users. I would like to see the etherium at a higher price than it is today. But only at cheaper transaction prices.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
February 10, 2018, 06:43:47 AM
I think you should buy the ethereum this year because of the ethereum itself is best if altcoin according to me, the value is always strong and will be higher again.

I agree to you mate, ethereum is one of the best crypto currency having a great performance on this year. As far as I remember, ethereum is so cheap value on the last quarter last year and it suddenly boost it's value by the start of this for so for me ethereum is the best. Also, aside to its popularity their great features is also proven by having different tokens on its ethereum wallet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
February 10, 2018, 05:32:48 AM
Paypro is a nice one. I have already invested 2 eth
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
February 06, 2018, 06:24:58 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap below 1 million, $0.0018 per BBP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

IN DEVELOPMENT: Partnering with Rosetta@home to cure cancer with mining cycles
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 03:21:18 PM
Look at the market now - there are so many coins to invest now, the price is low - time to buy.
Here are a few “fish” in addition to the “fishing rod” I just outlined above (in no particular order):
IOTA
Neo
Monero
Stellar Lumens
Sia (don’t know a lot about this, but I’ve heard good things)
Axpire
Cardano
Ethos
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

[/quote]Hmm yes of course we don't spend all our eggs in one basket.But we have to choose it wisely and i don't think your choices are good through. Too many strange coins without any signal on pumping the price. DeepOnion could be a good one and you don't put it in the list .
Activity: 728
February 04, 2018, 03:02:57 AM
Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh

Buy ignis,  nxt, xlm now because now the price still cheap. 
So it is time to buy.  So that you can reach much profit. 
Just hold for 3 or 4 months if you want to get much profit.
Because i think next month the price will start increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 02:37:56 AM
A ктo знaeт, выгoдныe бayнти кoмпaнии для yчacтия ceйчac?
Activity: 266
February 04, 2018, 01:56:07 AM
my opinion  EOS, BTW and ETH will be good if you buy in 2018 because at this time the price is still decreasing. and I think at the end of 2018 or in the middle it will jump.
February 03, 2018, 11:57:25 PM
Activity: 87
February 03, 2018, 11:35:20 PM
Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh

from small cap coins ill think Social SEND coin can easily explode and make 100x profit .. right now its practicly for free with the price of 0,20$ and a market cap of only 7 Milion $$$.. with the masternode and stake program rewards.. i think there is no way that this coin cant make at least 10x
Activity: 386
Hello fellow miners
January 25, 2018, 05:32:22 PM
Why not include Deep Onion in your portfolio?
Privacy coin, great dev team & community, TOR-supported, with some special features like DeepVault and soon Deepsend and community vote central.
Very low market cap, I think it is set to break 100$ in 2018.
Check out more on https://deeponion.org
Activity: 2
January 25, 2018, 08:38:08 AM
Agrello (DLT) - one of the best picks of 2018, can give between 10-20x by end of the year.
Why am I holding it:
Blockhive ILP starting January 26th: Agrello is providing the tech for identity, loan contracts and digital signature solution.

Tokenote.io: Who will be the next ILP?

Partnerships: In January 19th blog update a new partnership was mentioned and will be announced soon. Who will be the next? A big fish?

Next products: In first half of 2018 the first specialized version of the Agrello digital contracting platform, enabling Agrello users to formalize, sign, and automate rental agreements. Shortly afterwards, our employment agreement system will go live.

Pilots: Who will be the first pilots on rental and employment agreement system? Attela, Lextal or InCAP? Maybe some new name?

Quoting Agrello Chief Sales Officer:

"After Dubai things have gone quite explosive. Which is good news."

"Timeline wont fit, got bigger fish now. News hopefully soon"

Bullish!

Agrello has 15 devs or more who work hard on application that is already in google store.

They plan to work with Estonian Government and integrate many corporate customers.

The coin is listed on Binance where there is more than 5 bil trade volume and their market cap is below 80 mil!!!

Join their telegram for more info: they give a lot of explanations - https://t.me/agrello
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 25, 2018, 04:02:24 AM
According to my favorite altcoin ethereum aspirants still eligible to be bought and used as an investment. altcoin this one has primacy in all things whether it's price or existence. for the future, I think the ethereum still became the ruler of altcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
January 24, 2018, 11:35:54 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin remains a long-term investment priority by 2018, as bitcoin advances are good for investment.
Although at the beginning of the year bitcoin prices are declining but bitcoin prices are starting to increase even though i'm also slow, in addition I believe in some altcoins like (ETH, WAVES, XRP, LTC) and i think it is good enough to potentially continue to increase and have an active price movement at the market is worthy of being a short-term investment destination,
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
January 24, 2018, 09:45:12 PM
I think the best altcoins to buy this year 2018 are waves,  ethereum, ripple,  qtum,  taas komodo,  litecoin this coins for sure have big future this year 2018. These coins are one of the best altcoin in crypto world and for sute most of us have these coins.  For sure also you agree with me that these coins will increase the price.  But it's your choice if you want to invest to this coin for 2018 because the decision is to you,  better to make some a research and read about everycoin to see what coin is the best.  I know it's hard to read a lot of altcoin with their information but if you want to profit in the future you need to this.
Activity: 2
January 24, 2018, 07:31:20 PM
I got screwed buying TRX and XRP high and lost more than 30% on both. TRX pump in December was a scam.

I did make huge cash on RC (RussiaCoin) because my buddy got me in on it with his pump group. Turned 0.5btc into 4.2 btc in one day. Not sure if RC will rise again or not.
Activity: 27
January 24, 2018, 05:12:46 PM
My Portfolio

IOTA - THIS IS THE BITCOIN KILLER
EOS - THIS IS THE ETHEREUM KILLER

HIVE (HVN) - THIS IS THE BIGGEST SLEEPING GIANT OF 2018
SHIFT - LOW CIRC SUPPLY & BIG DEMAND = HUGE PRICE SURGE IN 2018
ENJIN - THIS IS GONNA MERGE WITH MINECRAFT AND ROCKET THIS IS THE GAME CHANGER FOR GAMES

DEBITCOIN (DBTC) - I INVESTED IN THIS YEARS AGO AND ITS PROVIDED ME WITH HIGH LIQUIDITY FOR INVESTING INTO ALTCOINS AT A TIME WHEN CASH WAS TIGHT. THIS COIN HAS MADE THE MILE STONE OF 1CENT NEXT STOP 1 DOLLAR = MORE LIQUIDITY FOR ME TO INVEST IN ALTCOINS.

BITCOIN IS DEAD.

Cheesy

i bought iot chain... iota chinese... low mcap, low supply coins
i love shift

My Portfolio

iot chain
shift
deep brain chain
snovio
prl
coss

Merit: 28
January 24, 2018, 04:29:31 PM
I think Kucoin is pretty dead right now, so I'm hitting mostly Cryptopia and Binance.

On Binance, Strat and EOS are going to have huge end of weeks with big news coming by Friday. Other picks are AION, SNT, and SNM for a moonshot.

On Cryptopia, DNA has a big announcement coming Friday and XBY just announced plans for stock options. Both are great picks.
Pages:
Jump to: