Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018 - page 18. (Read 13196 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 05:19:31 AM
Altcoins may actually be the future of cryptocurrencies rather than Bitcoin for various reasons including transaction speed and fees. As Bitcoin is priced really high, entry is hard for those new to cryptocurrencies, and altcoins are much cheaper alternatives. To add to that, they are pretty advanced technologically and some even boast a 3 second transaction speed (Steem). Here’s a list of  top altcoins with high potential in 2018 that you may want to invest in.

There are plenty of high potential altcoins out there and no doubt many are just pump and dump. Look for those with great fundamentals and not just because they are cheap.
This is merely my opinion and is not to be taken as an investment or financial advice. Always invest what you can afford to lose and do your own research.
Activity: 366
April 16, 2018, 05:10:35 AM
My choice is Monero and Ethereum. For ICO maybe Aelf or XYO tokens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 04:34:08 AM
The best coins are still owned by Bitcoin.
Yet another option I choose is Ethereum.
Ethereum currently occupies the second position in the market cryptocurrency.
But I think it can change anytime, you have to decide if you want to buy coins, first learn in Cryptocurrency market so you do not choose coin wrongly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 04:12:14 AM
In 2018 a lot of new coins are popping up. They come with their own advantages. Makes many users in this crypto get confused and have to be selective in choosing altcoin for purchase. Of the many altcoins available, good altcoins to buy this year are ETH, BCH, and Ripple. The three coins from early 2018 to the present show a very good development. Its value is rising and its users are also growing. Many people love the three coins to invest in the long run.
Activity: 182
April 16, 2018, 03:43:56 AM
I suggest to buy Ethereum, Ethereum coin is a stable coin worth its price.
In 2018 Ethereum is second only to Bitcoin.
This shows that Ethereum has an advantage in terms of value is high enough,
the volume is also high when compared with another altcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 01:02:52 AM
Thekey and gladius are the best altcoins I'm considering at the moment. Although they are not from the top 100, they have a good prospect.
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 09:20:09 PM
Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage and already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 238
April 15, 2018, 02:05:56 PM
I advise you to pay attention to EFFECT AI. This is an introduces an open, decentralized network that provides services in the Artificial Intelligence market.
In the future Artificial Intelligence will bring to the world many great development and EFFECT play a significant role in the process.
You can follow the project here: https://effect.ai/
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 07:34:52 PM
As I would see it a decent research in the coinmarket in the patterns segment, late included or victors and washouts can enable you to discover huge recently propelled ventures and great potential outcomes for benefit.
Everyone will choose a different altcoin because everyone has their own analysis. For me it is an option because a coin that we will choose will determine what we will get. Coins like EOS, Etherum, and ripple can be an option to make investment. You will get satisfactory results when you are right in choosing a coin.
Activity: 191
Merit: 47
April 14, 2018, 07:10:48 PM
As I would see it a decent research in the coinmarket in the patterns segment, late included or victors and washouts can enable you to discover huge recently propelled ventures and great potential outcomes for benefit.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
April 14, 2018, 06:57:42 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 12:03:34 PM
Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

Activity: 585
Merit: 251
April 12, 2018, 05:43:44 PM
I hope neo and pundix can do minimum x5 at the bull season, they are very cheap now I think, I collected from this prices and waiting for new rising times, I hope it comes soon.

Ohh neo is a good one and i think that its price now is like lower than it could be and investing in it should bring some big income in next months, so good luck with it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 12, 2018, 05:01:02 PM
FlixX has made a splendid jump in the days we passed. there is a neblio outside of it and it is a beautiful altcoins. bcpt oax nice pump coins.
Activity: 238
April 12, 2018, 03:19:24 PM
In my opinion, the best altcoins to buy for 2018: INS, Ripple, Stellar and BNB. Especially the value of BnB will be greatly increased.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 01:42:03 PM
Neon exchange ICO will start.I think that this year will mark the crypto world.It will enter the stock market quickly.Nex follow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
April 12, 2018, 01:33:44 PM
Everything is so cheap now it's hard to tell. I've resupplied my BWK, XEM and NEO, looking for something else to bury my BTC in Smiley
Bought XEM too. Btw SC is rather cheap and can give X2-X3 in btc term. In USD even more of course.
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 12:40:27 PM
Everything is so cheap now it's hard to tell. I've resupplied my BWK, XEM and NEO, looking for something else to bury my BTC in Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 279
April 12, 2018, 12:30:02 PM
I hope neo and pundix can do minimum x5 at the bull season, they are very cheap now I think, I collected from this prices and waiting for new rising times, I hope it comes soon.
April 11, 2018, 01:55:53 PM
Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Pages:
Jump to: